Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused

And what about the chi massage ? Lucille said its magical too. Huh

Rebecca~~~~ I for one,am not impressed with Lucille.Just my honest opinion. She contradicts herself.Look at the member's here.Look at the ones that have had success that have very similar stats as you,say Anastasia.I am currently 5' 2" and weigh at the moment 116.....bleh. Little lighter than what I like,but not bony.
Go through and look at the herbs and methods they have chosen.Go in and research each and every one on google.If you have an "aha" moment,that is your gut talkig for you.Start off slowly,as you do not want to "stall". You have to build up gradually. Start with 1 or 2,then add.Also start doses low because too much at once will do you no good.It is system overload.
You will become more knowledgeable and you will tweak your routine.If one thing gives you side effects you don't like,substitute it.You need to find out if you are high in testosterone,low in estrogen or vice versa.Go to the old web site button at the bottom of each page of Breast Nexus.My pics are there.This is just the beginning.be prepared to commit to this for a while,but it can and does work.Good luck and you can PM me whenever you like.Anastasia has had really good success,so go look at her routine and journey.Tons of info here.Look at the old site for posts by Wahaika. Cheryl also knows her stuff.Good luck! I know it's a lot to take in.The most important advice I can give is to definitely massage and apply heat.Gets that circulation going.

I agree with Mel, Lucille rubs me the wrong way because I know how she started, I have read or original program that she did back when. And I know she only grew a little with it then gave up and got a boob job. So it rubs me the wrong way how she pushes NBE and talks about methods she has no clue about and never tried herself. I never give advice on something I don't know about, for example, I don't know much about PM, so I don't give advice on it. I only know about what I have tried. It also irritates me how Lucille claims you can only grow "up to 1 cup size" with each NBE method, when that is SOOO not true. She is feeding bad information to people and it does piss me off. Then when I saw her videos she has now on her site, at the end of one she is actually endorsing breast implants and says they are safe! I shot the drink I was drinking out my nose. Everyone and their momma knows the dangers of implants and she is just disregarding them, why? Maybe to make herself feel better since she made the decision to get them, I have no clue. The only thing I found good was the chi massage, I have done it 2 times now and it does make me swell and give the same feeling I usually get when I do my own massage technique. So you just have to take everything Lucille says with a grain of salt. She is NOT an expert by any means. She is not the know-all of NBE. She knows some yes, but not as much as some others on this forum. That's why I say people can just check out the forum and learn more here rather than getting her book. Her book pushes an herbal program that she claims is what she did, but it's not. I read her original program and it's completely different. If you look up the BE board and look at the programs section, she goes by Lucy on there. See for yourself.

Girls, i love u Big Grin

Hi Rebecca, I share your feeling because we are at the same boat a year ago. Now I have improved by one cup size after a year on combination of exercise and certain foods, I mean natural foods (not supplement) through this natural method.

Hope attached article will help.

Attached Files

hey janice, hope you're not a bot or something, posting this over and over really isn't necessary. You can post it once and those interested will take a look.

Sorry. I am a newbie registered today and get excited to share my experience.

(09-02-2011, 06:49 PM)leahlyn Wrote:  Boobs can grow at least up to 71. I know personally. No need for any one to give up at any age. So happy boobing!BlushSmileSmile

It is usual that you will confused because you can't know everything.

I'm in the same boat. Both sides of my family are big down to my great grandmothers. I'm a 34AAA though. My grandma is a G and she isn't obese or anything and my mom is a full 36 C. My dad's side are all at least D cups.

I had a lot of stress during puberty due to an abusive father so I really think that's what led to my underdeveloped breasts and not my genes. Mental illnesses run in my family so I think that made things worse as well. I was really really depressed from ages 13-16 right about the time when breast development occurs.

Hi Raw, Based on what you say genetically you shall have "big" breast gene. Maybe you can try using a combination of breast massage and type of correct food to boost it.

I started NBE a year ago using this method and is able to increase one cup size using the method advise at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ for free registration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon