Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RumCake's Program Page (BO)

Even though I haven't been on the BO for the past few days, I think having the BO in my system gave me a shorter, lighter period. Normally, I bleed very heavily for 3-4 days and then taper off within the next 3-4 days. Now, I just bled heavily for the first 2 days, and then it tapered off within the past 2 days.

I'm feeling a lot better and more energetic, so I hope to start taking my pills again Smile

Tomorrow will be my last day on amoxicillin, so I look forward to getting back on my routine soon. I'm feeling better by leaps and bounds, but I'm still blowing my nose and I don't want a relapse, so I'll still be on airborne until everything is completely clear. I'll start taking up my non-NBE supplements again. I might do the 10-day whole body cleanse before I get back on NBE just to clear my body of any toxins that might get in the way of my NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon