Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RumCake's Program Page (BO)

Hi everyone!

I just started my NBE journey on Friday! I started two years ago with Herbal, but it didn't work out for me, so I'm trying with BO. I ordered almost all my supplements from Swanson (free shipping), and without further ado, here is my program:

Raw Ovarian Glandular (BO): 3 pills 2x day
Raw Pituitary: 1 pill 2x day
Raw Adrenal: 1 pill 2x day
L-Tyrosine: 1 pill 2x day
MSM: 1 pill 2x day
Whey Protein Shake: I should be having this every day...I'm working on different ways to use Whey Protein.

Non NBE Supplements: Centrum Women's Multivitamin, Calcium + Vitamin D, Allergy Medicine. All of these taken 1x day.

The reason why I chose BO was because I tried herbal NBE before, but it just made me gassy and hungry all the time. Different methods work for different people, and since herbal didn't work for me, I decided to try something else.

So far, so good. I don't feel any weird side effects Smile My boobs are looking pretty nice, though.

I hope to add massage into my program as well Smile

Hi Rumcake

Here is a link to a page full of recipes for protein drinks. I thought you might find something usable in here. Good luck with the BO regime. Have you been monitoring you boy temperature? That would give you a indication that you might need to add Kelp and maybe then up your pituitary doses.
Here is that link.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about127.html&highlight=protein+shakes

Thank you so much, Andy! All of these recipes look delicious! I'm especially excited about trying "The Bad Girl". I love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies!! Smile I'm gonna snoop around my kitchen and see if I can start on one of these shakes now Big Grin

I am thinking about using the same program you are using with the Swansons except I am thinking of 3 pills (x2 a day) of each a day with the kelp included.

Thank you so much, Andy! All of these recipes look delicious! I'm especially excited about trying "The Bad Girl". I love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies!! Smile I'm gonna snoop around my kitchen and see if I can start on one of these shakes now :

Good luck with your program, Andy! Do you have a program page? Keep me updated on your progress Smile Right now, I have the flu, so I'll wait till I'm better before I take my temperature and add kelp to my daily regimen. Thanks again for the recipes! I'll also check out Cheryl's forum Smile

I don't have anything over here on BN. My program page over at Cheryls is out of date I am afraid. I will probably update it tomorrow sometime with the latest incarnation of my herbal routine. I will post when I had changes starting to occur. Unfortunately, I have been ill lately, as well, and I have dropped off of my herbals. Hard to swallow pills when your throat is so sore. Due to the finances of needing a root canal, I have not yet ordered the BO.
SO I may start the herbals up again. It was too bad I stopped when I did. As I started having significant budding under the nipples. Instead of a build up of fatty tissue and mass under and around the nipples. Added progesterone cream for that. I had removed my pictures from my picture page as well since I wasn't showing as much change as I'd hoped. I may start a fresh picture thread after I take some fresh pics tomorrow as well.

Later

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I'm still ill. The doctor said it was a sinus infection instead of the flu virus, so I've been on a course of amoxicillin (2x day for 10 days) since last Thursday. I have no idea how that's affecting my NBE, but I've been taking my pills faithfully. I need to get better at doing massage regularly, though. I've been resting and drinking lots of water, as I should.

I took my temp and it was 97.1. I don't know if it's because I'm sick, but I'm gonna order some kelp anyway.

On top of being sick, I'm on my period. The interesting thing is that I had no PMS symptoms, so it kinda just snuck up on me. Also, my period is a week early. An effect of the BO, perhaps?

I also started having acne again on my chest and back, just like when I was 17. I turn 21 in 20 days!! (yayy!) I intend to drink on my birthday, but not much beyond that. I'd rather have my dream breasts than a dead liver =P

Andy, I hope you're feeling better! Since you're saving up for a root canal, you can follow fengshui's program and Tiger Lily's program. Both just did massage and ate certain foods. fenshui's program is still listed here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...up+journey.

Tiger Lily's program is still listed here:http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/thread/1145644666/last-1205611083/Tiger+Lily%27s+booby+growth+project

I'm definitely feeling better, thanks to amoxicillin and airborne. I stopped taking my NBE-related pills yesterday and today, just so my body can focus on healing. After I drink on my birthday (not too much--definitely don't wanna lower my immune system after being sick for a while), I'll do an entire body cleanse with this product, which I found at Harris Teeter: http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/Products...eanse.aspx

It's a 10-day cleanse, so nothing too complicated or time consuming Smile In the meantime, I'm also going to try the Paleo Diet (http://www.thepaleodiet.com/) and exercise for at least an hour once a day (this includes all the walking I do to get to class). I need to live a healthier lifestyle in order to keep my immune system functioning well, reduce stress, and make my body the right environment for my boobies to grow Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon