Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I may be crazy

ok so i was wearing the wrong bra size! i'm a 32f/g apparently...BlushBlush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well now you look like really big. sorry if i offended you Sad

You might want to look at suction as a possible means of enlargement or maintaining your current size. I've forgotten how long after lactating it is before you can start using a suction unit like the Noogleberry or Brava. Hopefully someone in the know will post the info. Or you could look it up, I know I have read it here someplace. Anyway, from what I have read, post pregnancy women appear to have better or quicker results after childbirth than those that haven't.

boobiegirl, it's ok. i got over it quick lol Big Grin they were bad photos i put up so it's my fault Blush and i did suction before and had no issues with it, i just don't have the time for it at the moment. I just started doing hip hop abs for losing weight, my husband got a 42 hour a week job meaning I am officially full time mommy lol, and I have started getting 3-4 photoshoot bookings a week so I need something I can do quick even if it means taking a little longer to work.

I've heard bovine works well without negative side effects for many. anything else can cause side effects like weight gain, acne, and cellulite from what I've read on here. PM is good too but it can mess up your menstrual cycle. It sounds like you're happy with your current size, so IMO suction would be good to help you maintain whilst loosing weight. Good luck!

You're not crazy, alot of us are weird anyway one way or another. Massage helps the blood flow to the breasts to make them perky, so try that.

Where do you get your bras? Some companies like victoria's secret do vanity sizing meaning at VS I'm a D but at kittens I'm a C. I read that Victoria's Secret uses this trick to sell more bras.

(16-02-2011, 03:56 AM)reyanne Wrote:  Where do you get your bras? Some companies like victoria's secret do vanity sizing meaning at VS I'm a D but at kittens I'm a C. I read that Victoria's Secret uses this trick to sell more bras.

I bought them online somewhere. I have gone down 2 band sizes since then so I had to get some 34d's from madenform and take the band in to a 32dd/e

Smile they dont look small lol ur a US size 6 right?

cause i know mine look alot smaller than a G cup(cant complain though was a small d the begining of this year) lol im only size 2 in US clothes 8 in uk but i have quite wide bone structure so dont let it get u down Smile lucky for nbe we can get them to look as big as we want.
i use 2x 500mg pueraria mirifica and 10g l arginine i found these together work miracles for me.

good luck n ur not crazy im basically the same.

(30-01-2011, 11:11 PM)kaspretty Wrote:  boobiegirl, it's ok. i got over it quick lol Big Grin they were bad photos i put up so it's my fault Blush and i did suction before and had no issues with it, i just don't have the time for it at the moment. I just started doing hip hop abs for losing weight, my husband got a 42 hour a week job meaning I am officially full time mommy lol, and I have started getting 3-4 photoshoot bookings a week so I need something I can do quick even if it means taking a little longer to work.

photoshoot bookings? u model? cute me too lmao u i thought u had a really pretty face wow would love to see ur portfolio

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon