Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I may be crazy

Tongue 

So I am doing nbe again with fenugreek capsules and nightly massage with a lotion made of aveeno daily moisturizer and mother's milk tea. But i think i'm just crazy at this point for even doing this.

I know that nbe works, as i did it for a couple years before i got pregnant. the reason i am crazy is because after i stopped lactating my breasts stayed a 34E/F. I never really drooped either. But i feel like I want them to be bigger, or at least perkier. I am still losing weight(I am a size 6, was an 8 before pregnancy, and my goal is a 3/4) and I want my breasts to stay about the same size when i lose all the weight. I absolutely love having big breasts(they were a 36b/c before) and i just really don't want to lose that.

I also do bench presses, push-ups, and weighted rows/chest presses when i work out. It has helped alot with the lifting. I am currently 12 weeks postpartum.

I was out of work almost my whole pregnancy and now that I got clearance from my doctor to work again I am trying to do some modeling and promo work. I always felt like I had the face for it, but I'm working to get a body to match.

But anyways, sorry for rambling... So far I have been taking the herbs and massaging for about 5 weeks, and here are the results so far:
Before:
above-35"
bust-42"
under-35"
size-34DD/E

now:
above-37"
bust-44"
under-33.5"
size-34DDD/F

with the weight loss and breast growth i'm expecting to be a 32E or F by the end of my journey. wish me luck!

crazygirl Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

btw i am a 34F-28-38 at the moment. I want to be a 32E/F-25-36(I will always have a big butt lol). I weight 150lbs right now and want to be 125-130. i'm 5'2"

oh and i'm on the mirena iud as well.

i don't mean to be rude but are you sure you're an E? cause my sis is a DD and she looks way bigger.

i do feel that was a little harsh, but in my defense yes i am. my avatar is me at 18 when i was a 36C, when i was pregnant i was a 38D, and the other pic was me as a 34DD wearing a sports bra that is 3 sizes too small(i didn't buy a new one until this past week).

bra on view(yes that's my baby boy on the couch lol)

one showing how they overflow in my bra (34DD cup) and 2 of them uncovered. sorry about my husband's hand being in the last pic lol, he was trying to pinch me.

well you actually dont look like 34ddd in the pics but sometimes its hard to get a good pic to show where we have grown.so dont worry about it .i try different clothing to show the difference.and i just wont take a picture with no clothes because too many people can see it that i would not want to .but we are here to suport you.so keep pressing forward to your goal thats what we all do.

sorry i did not see the last photos.you do look pretty large but what is a triple d.i dont even know.i mean how many inches around.well anyway irregardless you look like you are doing well and thats what counts.are you happy with where you are right now?

yes i'm very happy with where i am. at this point all i am trying for is to keep as much of the size as possible as i lose the rest of the weight. and possibly get i little perkier. and a triple d is the same as an american F

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon