Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent acne?

La Rose, massage is ESSENTIAL to NBE, so yes massage massage massage! It won't interfere with anything taken internally. Unless like you are taking BO and use a PM cream or something, that I wouldn't suggest. But massaging with regular stuff is fine.

Thanks you so much Anastasia!!Wink

No I don't take PM cream or something like that. I do take SP though. That's no problem, right?

As far as I know you aren't suppose to take any NBE herbs along with BO.

Ooo, I thougt that wasn't a problem. I believe a girl named Cheryl (she was actually a man. Transgender) have used BO and SP at the same time. Do you think is better to stop taking SP.
What about BC?

If Cheryl did that there was probably a reason for it, maybe to suppress her testosterone. But as far as I know born females shouldn't mix NBE herbs with BO, and I took BC while on Ultra Breast, I think it's fine.

(10-02-2011, 11:09 AM)La Rose Wrote:  I've recently bought the sheep placenta. -thanks to Zina- It's a wonderfull stuff. It made my skin smooth and healty. I have no acne or what so ever!! YaaayBig Grin. I switched from PM tot BO, I had acne from PM, witch was awful.Angry PM is a bad stuff, way to heavy, so I had to stop using it. I'm very pleased with the Ultra Breast though. I can feel it's working. My breast are very sensitive and a little bit heavier. So far so good...

Could someone tell me if it's oke to take BO and massage (CHI massage) the breast at the same time. Wouldn't interfere?
awe thanks well im glad it helped

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon