Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent acne?

Do you know girls how to prevent acne from using BO? Is there any kind of supplement that you can advise while using BO?

happy growing!!Wink

Not really...

I can only recommend keeping your face clean. My face is acne free because I do this regime everyday.

Morning
Wash 2x (acne soap)
moisturizer

Night
Wash 2x (acne soap)
toner
moisturizer

I wash my face twice, first is to get the first layer of dirt/makeup off, second is to actually get deep down into the pores.

And then about once or twice a week I exfoliate my skin. You can make your own exfoliator or buy one. I like to make my own using

2 tbsp of sugar (brightens and exfoliates skin)
1 tbsp green tea (helps to cure scaring areas from acne)
1 tsp honey (good for moisturizing the skin)
1 tsp baby oil or olive oil (good for cleansing the skin)

When you make this, make sure that the green tea isn't too hot or else it will melt the sugar.
When using it, rub in circular motions to help blood flow in the skin.
It's also good for exfoliating your lips, but don't eat it!

Also if I do get an annoying pimple, I like to use Mario Badescu. http://mariobadescu.com/

I love their drying lotion and buffering lotion. It's the best for when you have a random pimple pop up. The drying cream isn't too bad either. I'm actually planning to buy one of their exfoliators when I go back to the US this spring.

Also it's probably a good idea to try and wash your face before going to bed, and keeping your hair out of your face. You hair has a lot of oils and can pick up dirt easily, which can get on your face.

I heard that your pillowcase can cause pimples (or at least, adding to them), too. It's like what Super Boob was saying about your hair- you're putting your face on it every night for hours, and so it just soaks up the oil that your skin creates. I turn my pillow around and flip it over until I run out of clean areas on it before I wash it, lol! You can also put a clean towel over it. I used to get pimples on the side of my face and now they've pretty much stopped popping up.

Another face mask/exfoliator recipe that's good is the aspirin mask. Aspirin is salicylic acid, which is the main ingredient in many anti-acne products. You just crush up a few UNCOATED (or very lightly coated) tablets into a fine powder, mix with a few drops of water, and spread on your face. After 15 min, exfoliate gently and rinse it off. You can add things to the mask depending on what you need for your skin. I like to add honey (moisturizer), strong green tea (instead of water, as an antioxidant- I make some tea with a tea bag and squeeze a few drops from the bag onto the aspirin powder), and yogurt (antibacterial, also good for acne).

You can try swiss sheep placenta I hear from others that works well.I ordered some I'm waiting for it.and it is an anti aging as well

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all your inputs!!!

Zina, what is swiss sheep placenta? Where did you've ordered?

you can order it on amazon.com. and to tell you the truth i dont know a lot about it other than it clears up the skin and makes it smooth,it helps with hair and nails.and with aging.i think there is a video about it on you tube as well.translated for you in typo.i hope that helps.

thanks again zina, I appreciate it a lot!!
So it´s oke to take it with BO? Wouldn't that be a problem?

If your acne is due to BO it only means that the hormone contributed from BO has been shaken off the cliff. I will advise to go on DIM or even Progesterone cream to help out.

Keeping good hygiene is also important like what everyone else has said but keeping the hormone balance will also benefit greatly.

it works great with BO .thats what i use

I've recently bought the sheep placenta. -thanks to Zina- It's a wonderfull stuff. It made my skin smooth and healty. I have no acne or what so ever!! YaaayBig Grin. I switched from PM tot BO, I had acne from PM, witch was awful.Angry PM is a bad stuff, way to heavy, so I had to stop using it. I'm very pleased with the Ultra Breast though. I can feel it's working. My breast are very sensitive and a little bit heavier. So far so good...

Could someone tell me if it's oke to take BO and massage (CHI massage) the breast at the same time. Wouldn't interfere?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon