Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally some results-My Journey

I have added MSM, Flax seed oil and Maca to my regime. These are pills I already had. MSM for my joints, flax seed helped me shrink a breast cyst, and Maca in hopes to increase my booty. But all of which have been cited in assisting breast growth.

Morning:
1 fenugreek
1 wild yam
1 saw palmetto

Afternoon:
1 MSM
1 flax seed
1 Maca

Evening:
1 fenugreek
1 wild yam
1 saw palmetto

I am now massaging with my original gritty batter and also olive oil, eucalyptus and fenugreek. The olive oil mix causes a better tingle reaction but will break me out if I don't get it all off with a warm washcloth afterwards, so I use it intermitenly.

I am glad to say however, that I am down to my desired weight just need to tone up a little, the little weight loss may have caused me to stall so we'll have to see. My goal is small compared to others, a full B. But I have a very broad ribcage and shoulders so its going to take a little more to get to a 36B. Here goes nothing! Cool

good luck

I have had to cut down my doses, as taking them without eating a sufficient amount is causing serious stomach issues. And probably doing squat towards effectiveness. As I do not eat much due to money I am now down to dosing FG,WY,SP once a day, sometimes adding in a dose of the MSM, Maca, and Flax when I can manage to eat a second decent time. I am doing Chi massages as well to help maintain. I love these! I can see in increase of slight roundness when I keep up with them. Big Grin

Maintaining at 34" across nipple, considerably fuller and weightier. Now down around 103-104lbs.

I also ordered some booby lotion with Volufiline in it and wanted to give that a shot. As I don't have much of a figure anyway I can maybe dispel or confirm some thoughts on here of it just adding fat everywhere not just to where it is applied. I will let you know!

Still at 34". Gained a little weight from a family weekend. Slowly going back to normal though. I guess this is my plateau. Massage, two different kinds of lotion and all my herbal supplements aren't doing anything. Not even some temp swelling. Sad There's a good chance if I stop everything I'll go back to 33" anyways.

I was finally getting hopeful and I guess I'm back at square one. Best of luck to those growing and who have found something that works for them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon