Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally some results-My Journey

I have been using some form of NBE for ages now. I did the NB for almost a year, regularly each day, progressing from Med to Lg domes. I gained 1.5" total around, never got the cleavage fill in I desired and lost all of it when I stopped noogling to go on vacation. I've tried PM and had some nasty reactions and had to stop. Here is some info:
5'3" 107lbs
Bust: 34"
Above: 32"
Below: 30"
Wear a 36A, now full. Can pull off a 36B with padding without the cups looking empty, finally!

I started my herbal regime last October, with a 33" bust and @ 103lbs.

Started with Saw Palmetto in October, added Wild Yam in December, just recently added Fenugreek. Capsules from Vitamin Shoppe, 2 capsules a day of each. I admit I forget sometimes.

Saw Palmetto will cause weight gain as some women have reported, I have a stubborn 4-5lbs I cannot drop (extreemly small frame so its noticeable) but with the extra weight came that lovely cleavage fill in I've wanted so badly. Before that my boobs looked like they were fighting. < > Like a valley in between. Tongue

I massage daily, similar to Tiger Lily's method. I use cocoa butter and a batter I have made by breaking open the capsules and mixing with lotion. I find the grittyness very soothing, and exfoiliating. I'm hoping it opens the pores a little and soaking up some grow batter. Smile If you go this route, let the lotion mix sit for a while, the lotion will turn gray when its done 'steeping'.
Note: the fenugreek will make you smell like pancakes, lol, so leave it out if that is an issue.

I also work out while trying to not lose too quickly. Push ups and pull ups I think have definately helped with the way they sit.

About 4 months and a slow progression of 1" gain and some cleavage, yay! It seems permanent so far, missed a whole week once and the tape said the same but the fullness you get from massaging did subside. My goal is at least 36" around, a full B. (while not carrying any extra weight to obtain it)

Good luck with everyones booby journey!

good luck to you too

Thank you!

Update:

Maintaining at 34.25" around bust. @ 105lbs now. And have toned up nicely. I find it hard to find the motivation to go running, and I have bad knees. So while I'm at home I do laps from the front to back of my house, and throw in some jumping jacks while watching tv. It's small changes but it does help. I also realized I was stress eating recently. Gotta keep an eye on that. Blush

Also to be noted that 2-3 times a week I have a cup of soy milk in my mocha. Smile It tastes funny and I have cysts so I don't want to push it, but I think a little motivation can't hurt!

If anyone was curious, I massage with a little bit of cocoa butter until it starts to absorb, and then I take a dap of my booby batter and continue with the rotations until that starts to absorb. Because I use capsules the batter is gritty and I leave it one until completely dry. Then I take a warm wet washcloth and using firm rotations remove the grit. I also massage shortly while in the shower.

Note: I always want to mention that I have been using massage for years to help control my fibroid cysts. Any women who is going through this must try massage. I was able to avoid any invasive procedures due to ability to shrink the size of them with massage!

34.5"

Has anyone has any issues with weight loss and losing what they worked so hard so? I am really taking it easy with my toning because I don't want to jeopardize any progress.

Ive heard of girls on here working out daily and not losing their growth as ling as the workout wasn't too rigerous and they weren't losing too much weight too quickly.

Yeah that is what I am working at.

I lost 1/2" but I don't know if that because I started my period or because I slacked a little. Blush

Oh no! I hope it comes back!

It's seemed to recover actually, don't ever let anyone knock the wonders of massage! lol

I am thinking about ramping up my dosages, but it'll be tough because it's hard enough for me to remember twice a day. But we'll see.

Soon I will also be changing what I massage with. I think I am going to go with a recipe I saw on here somewhere consisting of avacado oil, eucalyptus oil, fenugreek and fennel. I'll update when I start and what the results are.

Of all the things I have tried, this is the first time I have gotten solid results that didn't whither away throughout the day like noogleberry did. I wish everyone the best of luck on their own journeys.

As a side note, I think my body obsessions have calmed down. I used to freak out about my weight alot, even went through anorexia as a preteen, and I have slowly realized that I was just trying to be 'proportional'. I find myself not caring what the scale says as my breasts start to become more real. I eagerly await the day I look into the mirror and say "Damn, thats a sexy curvy woman!"

Back down 34", I'm guessing this is my plateau. Any tips to boost over the first growth spurt? I cannot afford anymore herbs right now, though I have upped my dosage on the original ones. I have added a couple drops of eucalyptus to my booby lotion as it is supposed to help with the transdermal absorption. Aside from that no changes. Maybe now that my cycle is over I'll start growing again. Huh

u go girl! curvy women all the way Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon