Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HBE Program

Hi cutelilbunnie Smile

My SP is by the brand Holland & Barrett. It's in capsule format, I tried some "time release" SP that was a solid pill and it didn't work.

Hops really helped....

BUT you don't have to be jealous because as of today my boobs have deflated back to what they used to be or very close to... I don't have the heart to measure but when I touch them I can feel it. Sad

SO disheartening.

I took a break from all the pills to do a cleanse and it's all just gone away.

Going to give it a few more days and try again...

Congratulation for your amazing results. Don't get disappointed that your boobies deflated, a lot of us do NBE through trial and error. The key to success is persistent and don't give up until you reach your target.

I would like to suggest something to grow with your program. In NBE protein is a must. When you do herbs you go for plant protein. You can get rice protein, soy protein or any plant base protein to go into your program. If you could find soy protein isolate it is even better because the absorption is higher compared to normal protein. It is almost 1 of the key success indicator aside of getting a proper herbs into your program.

I wish you all the best.

Hello crystalelle!

Thank you so much for the tips regarding soy protein isolate, I will definitely pick some of that up. I've been mindful of my protein intake, but knew I'd eventually have to add a supplement of some sort to help boost my intake, especially since I go to the gym as well so I probably need extra protein! I just didn't know what to get but I will pick some up as soon as possible!

Read through your program page, too and realized you've had some great results! Congrats! I'd been following your progress before I started posting Smile

On another note, I measured my bus this morning and I was at 34.5 inches across the nipples. This means that I technically haven't shrunk BUT they don't feel as full as the used to, they don't even look as full as they used to. I will try to take/post pics at some point...

Glad that I could help. Big Grin

You have to bare in mind that fullness such as swelling from water retention normally don't stay. Herbal NBE can cause growth and also water retention. That's why women who choose the herbs route will most likely need to avoid food and drinks that diuretic such as alcohol, caffeinated drinks and etc. You will find that this water retention will leave the body when you do detoxification. Don't be too hard on yourself on this. Always do measurement on your ribcage aka underneath your busts and also across your busts. During detoxification or break your across busts and ribcage size might reduce a little if you already have a more steady growth from herbs.

Don't forget to drink a lot of water while you are on herbs. Herbs like what you are taking can cause dehydration.

hi happy. when i read the last couple posts of yours, i thought i better tell that girl not to be too discouraged. thank goodness for crystalelle! i really like what she said. i know that i experienced a little "deflation" after my boobs were looking huge, but in reality that is nothing to worry about. water boobs is not the best kind of boobs to have i think. i mean were are trying to avoid those. anyway, from what i can see in your pictures and what i have experienced too, we are growing actual boobage as well. a break is a good time to see what is really up with your body. i bet your boobs still feel thicker and heavier and are closer to your armpits. we don't want swelling. we want boobs! we want boobs! hahah. gosh, now i sound like a hormonal 13 year old boy anyway, we are growing boobs, i am unanimous in that. send me back the faith!

I am so depressed. I measured today and I am now at 32 inches around the nips. I haven't changed in measurement elsewhere, just deflated boobs. SO bummed. I've been off the herbs for a week and managed to lose an inch and a half!

I guess on the bright side I've gained an inch and a half from where I started but honestly, you can't tell by looking at them or touching them.

I'm too depressed to even wear a bra! This process is making me realized how attached I am to having breasts. This ISN'T about men, or any man. In fact, I have a long distance relationship (if you could even call it that) and I am starting a business so most of my emotion and excitement is going towards that. I actually forgot my boyfriend existed (we're half-together, he wants to be, I'm unsure).

So if I'm not planning on being seen naked by anyone for a while... then it's obviously not because of the boy situation. To be completely honest, I thought it could be. I wondered. I have done many things (good or stupid) for love and I thought I was just falling mercilessly into another one of my love-dreams.

I know now that I am not.

It was a different feeling when they were bigger. One of womanhood! I wore a low-cut dress to a party and I had curves! I felt like a woman, strong enough to reject any man, but still soft enough to love my girlfriends for who and what they are.

I felt balanced. My butt was played down by my boobs. I'm one of those girls who dresses for women (cute tops, magazine-type fashions men just don't care much about but women check each other out for). I am not going to change that, I never wanted to... but it felt good to be happy about my body for once. To look in the mirror and feel satisfied.

My goal is to be 35-23-35... right now I am 36-23-32 (Christmas turned me into a Toblerone and Turtle eating monster, I let myself go in every way you could imagine!).

I KNOW my goals are possible. All of us can have the bodies we're after. With my exercise the way it's been going, and the herbs-- the way they were going-- it's completely possible. I'm working hard, not just standing around praying for my boobs to change. Those pills are a lot of hard work. The massages, the hot water bottle I use at night. To work practically 10 hours a day, come home, go to the gym, take pills all through the day, massage, heat, etc....

To see results and have them taken away is SO discouraging.

I just wanted the results to stay put while I took a one week break. Just a week!!

I will be starting my dosages today. I'm STILL waiting on the PM from PM UK. They haven't filed my order and I'm sooooooooooooo mad. The guy told me his website was working fine and blamed me for his technical problem!! Ugh, customer service, people! Don't ever blame the customer, rule number 1!!!

Love that my handle on here is happy... I am happy! I'm just not happy with my progress, that's all. Or the money I've spent so far on herbs. Not happy about that, either.

Anyone else have experiences like this?

Oh, and I took a boob pic but I'm waaaaaaaayyyyy too depressed about it to post.

OH! And I found hops! 200mg in the form of a "herbal relaxant" for super-stressed people. I will be taking many a day... I just hope it works properly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon