Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HBE Program

Hello ladies (and gentlemen!), I've been watching you all for a while but haven't joined in just yet! As I'd mentioned in my introductory post, I stumbled upon NBE after I had already started to see results by accident. I was taking Saw Palmetto to help heal my muscles after my workouts and noticed my breasts start to change.

Here is an overview of my progress:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Taken a month and a half after starting NBE:

This was taken after my holiday, at the beginning of January:

This is where I'm at right now (mid-January), I feel like I've had more fullness:

oops! posted this in the wrong section! i'll move it tonight. happy growing! Smile

wow! i'm about to go make another cup of tea! :]
Brick 

Okay, I've decided I'm too lazy to move this-- so I'm just going to deal with it being in the wrong spot and add program info.

I'm currently taking:

PM (on hold until next order arrives)
SP
Omega 3 fish oils
EPO
Stinging Nettle
Birth Control (Microgynon)

I've been on PM for over 1 month
I've been on SP for just over 2 months
Fish oils I started Jan 1st
Stinging Nettle was added Jan 1st
Birth Control started two months ago

I'm going to be taking a break after tomorrow and doing a cleans with Milk Thistle for a few days to 1 week

Hopefully when I start up again the hers will be more potent and continue to perk up the girls..

My boobs are sort of droopy, cause I went through a silly Anorexic phase for a few years and they went from a large C to a little A. They never regained their fullness when I gained my weight back Sad

Starting measurements:

Each boob: 7in... the other one was probably 6in
Bust: 31in
Underbust: 29in

Measurements for now:
Each boob: 9.5in on one side 10in on the other
Bust: 34in
Underbust: 27in

Not sure what that makes me in "technical" bra size, but I'm currently wearing non-padded 34B t-shirt bras, I can't fit in to my 32B bras and I'm having issues finding 32C's because they seem to be few and far between.

Anyways, that's it for now.

ps- I put my "boobie batter" (PM + EPO + Argan oil) on my face, made my skin really happy.

pps- I rarely use the boobie batter. Can't afford all that PM!

Glad you are healthy again happy Smile

Hope you get your desired results

Thanks, periwinkle!

Today I woke up and didn't take any pills. It was such a weird experience! I haven't had a break since I started... I feel so.... free??

I had some Milk Thistle out of a dropper... wasn't so bad. Tasted sweet, actually. I thought it would taste like death.

My boobs still feel hard, and they've got pangs of soreness rushing through them from time to time. No complaints yet.

I'm on BC so this is also my "period break", I'm interested in seeing what happens!

Going to have a dropper morning noon and night until I finish the little bottle and then... the game is back on!!

Hope you kids are having fun... happy growing! Smile

I am so JEALOUS at your results so far!!! Do you think taking SP was what you got the most growth from? I am taking hops, wild yam and kelp and haven't had as much of a result as you have. What brand of SP are you taking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon