Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey from an A Cup to a B Cup :)

Great! Thanks for the advice.

We have tonnessss of olive oil around and quite a bit of Vitamin E cream so I might make my own concoction and see how it goes Big Grin

And thanks for letting me know about the parabens etc... I'll make sure to avoid them Smile

Thought I'd give everyone an update on my process! Smile

I hadn't felt any pain or tingling etc previously (which is understandable as I'm only at the beginning of day 5) but this morning I woke up and found that they do hurt a little Big Grin

Now I'm not sure whether it's because I might've slept on my tummy and hurt them a bit or whether my time of the month is coming up soon (I don't really keep track of my cycle - oops)

So, here's my routine...

Morning:
100 chi rotations
1 cup of fenugreek seed tea
2 evening primrose tablet
1 multivitamin
(Haven't bought any new boobie growth vitamins yet)

Afternoon:
1 big glass of soy milk
A bit of hydrotherapy if I remember during my shower

Evening:
Tiger Lily/Fengshui's massage using my new boobie batter Smile

Last night I stopped using the cocoa butter as you girlies suggested - instead, I made some massage oil using sweet almond oil, avocado oil and the powder from some those menopause supplements I spoke about earlier. I figured it would help as it's got Red Clover, Wild Yam and Soy among other things.

If my boobies are hurting because they're growing I'm putting it down to this new boobie batter Big Grin

Just to double check with you guys... if that was the cause of the pain, is it okay to use it everyday or should i slow it down and only use it every second day or something?

I also THINK I've grown 1 cm.... it could just be one of the normal slight fluctuations we go through and maybe I haven't changed at all but still! It's made me excited hehe

hey everyone,
thought i'd quickly check in Smile

I've been a bit lazy for the past week and havent been doing anything :| oops

BUTTT, from just the small while that i was doing the massaging etc. i grew about 1 cm or 2 Big Grin

so, i'll try and get back on track now
diligence is key hehe

congratz on your growth! soon you'll reach a 1" growth, maybe even 2"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon