Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey from an A Cup to a B Cup :)

Smile 

Hi everyone Smile

So, i'm brand new on this website and i've been very inspired by everyone's success stories - especially tiger lily's!

I want to start off gently with just some massage and vitamins - none of the intense herbs just yet. Then if i see no progress i'll up the ante Tongue

I don't want hugeee breasts (it's an unrealistic goal anyway); i'm happy with my small ones but i'd like them to be just a bit bigger, to make me feel a bit more feminine Tongue

I'm from Australia so I'm not sure what all my measurements are in inches but on Day 1 my measurements are:

Above Bust: 80 cm

Bust: 83 cm

Below Bust: 72 cm

Bra Size: 10A (which I think is the equivalent of a 32A?)

Goal: 10B!!! Smile

If anyone has any tips for me that'd be wonderful Big Grin
I'm going to try and drink fenugreek seed tea every so often and try to include soy products into my diet.

I've got cocoa butter which I was thinking of using as my lotion for my daily massaging - would this work okay?
It smells super yummy hehe

Anyway, here are some initial pictures
Wish me luck! Smile

Welcome, and good luck! Out of curiosity, is your hair naturally that long? It's gorgeous! Mine is just now reaching my middle back, I would love to have it as long as yours is. As for coco butter, I use it after showers to massage, but I usually use a fenugreek/epo/olive oil mixture.

Thankyou! Smile

It sure is Big Grin I've never dyed it or had extensions etc.
It was actually up to my butt the other week... but it got a bit too long to handle so I cut it to keep it healthy.
It feels super short to me now though Tongue

According to my mum who's also got really long hair, massaging your head makes your it grow faster Smile Might help you reach your goal.

And cool, I might see if I can make my own massage oil mixture like that.

ok well um...i've read that it's bad to put cocoa butter ON your breasts(cause that causes them to get smaller) and that you should put it under your breast and at the side of your breast under your armpit. If I find the link where I read that I'll post it.

P.S Do you massage your head for it to get longer and how should you massage it?

P.S.S GOOD LUCK!

Found it! Info about cocoa butter:
http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=54540&page=30

I like your name. Are you from eastern europe originally?

It seems as though its coco butter plus alum water that decreases bust size. However, just to be safe maybe it'd be best to massage only under the along the outside of the breast. I always use coco butter after showers, but I might use a different lotion on ky boobies now! Just in case. Tongue

Oh thanks for letting me know about the cocoa butter BoobieGirl!
Might use something else instead, just to be on the safe side Tongue

I don't personally do the head massage thing myself but I think you just sort of give yourself a scalp massage to stimulate the area. You could do it while you're shampooing Smile
That's why Indian women have such amazing long hair... they massage their scalps and use this oil on the scalp whilst massaging called 'Neem Oil'. It's meant to work really well but it smells awful :|

Thanks Raw. I was born in Australia but my heritage is Greek Smile

Agreed Run.Rabbit! lol
Are there any oils that are considered good for growth?
I think we've got olive oil, avocado oil and coconut oil around the house... any of them good?

Ooh and another quick question...

Would taking menopause tablets help with growth as it says it's got phytoestrogens in it?

We seem to have a container of "Femme Phase" in the vitamin cupboard lol

If it's bad to take it, could you instead open the capsules and use the contents for boobie batter?

....Just a-wonderin' haha

hi there and welcome! i have heard that coconut oil is okay to use and so is almond oil. avoid jojoba is another advice i got. and it seems that some of the best are olive and vitamin e. try to use pure oils not mixed with chemicals especially things like petrolatum, mineral oil, and parabens. the breast are very absorbent and those things are not good for the body even though they are found in so many body and cosmetic products. you've got a good start, so good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon