Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast enhancement update Avg hours of wear time

54 Weeks 6000 hours total. Mega brava session 7 pairs of domes.
March 4 2008 at 12:56 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well sorry for the delay in posting. This but i upgraded my computer and had some issues with the old hd. Finally got the files recovered off of it. So here are the numbers.

Started dec 21 2006 finish Jan 03 2008 for 54 weeks of wear 6000 hours for average of 15.87 hours a day. No missed days no day under 8 hours there was two that had 8 and 8.5 They were not consecutive. Longest consecutive wear 131 hours with 30 mins a day to wash everything take a shower and put it back on. Boobs was gigantic at that point. Tongue

Started with the wide/medium domes only got 645 hours out of them out grew em and the silicone ripped. Got two pair of domes after that narrow/xlarge and wide/xlarge after that.

Attained 1340 hours total on those. Both sets of domes went south fast one ripped the other the silicone deflated fast. To much pressure was experimenting with water and airlocks at that point.

Forth set of domes I purchased the kit from brava the first 3 pair i got off ebay.

Attain 1851 hours of total wear before that pair retired and received a replacement set from brava.

5th set of domes i was able to attain a total of 3648 hours best time out of a pair of domes. A total of 1836 hours on those domes.

6th set of domes i was able to attain a total of 4169 hours on before they developed a
small tear right near the plastic and rma'd to brava.

7th set of domes i used till they ripped then used one of the older domes to continue on till i hit the 6000 hours.

Findings:

Water in the domes with airlock. Most comfortable way to wear the domes. Domes must be fairly new cheap one way valve and connectors from fish tank supply is the way to make an airlock no sense in paying alot of money for one off ebay.

However the water method with high suction ruins the domes fast. Same as just airlocking the domes. While the swelling is sweet the extra damage to the domes and your skin makes the method in my opinion not viable.

Wearing the domes with the sportbox/smartbox with just a bit extra pressure applied is the best way in my opinion. Keeps the domes on better they last for a long time. And if you can do the full 20-96 hours of continuous wear the swelling is just as nice as the mega suction airlock. Also noted that the amount of swelling i still had 12-16 hours after one of those sessions was still significant.

Starting out i was a 38A cup barely. mostly muscle tissue hardly any breasts at all.

Final medium 38C cup i wear the 38D with the small silicone pushups and have very good cleavage .

And all that after 54 weeks of wear and lost 60 pounds during that time frame as well.

So 2 months after stopping the session i am looking at starting my second. No it will not be as long as the first. Tongue Just hoping i can get that small D full D out of it.

Exercising with brava. I walk 2 miles a day around my block sometimes twice around. I wear a loose jacket over the domes and once i get home i jump in the shower clean the domes and myself and put the system back on. Or if i have to go out to a job site. I let the domes air normally. i use a hairdryer to dry the domes not close just far enough to feel some heat and air movement.

Occasionally i will ride my bike 5-15 miles. I do not wear the domes for this. I tried the xlarge/wides just are to huge.

Now with the wide/medium and even the narrow/xl domes i did without any problems using the airlock. Of course it wasn't sprint riding. Tongue.

I was able to wear up to the xlarge/narrow domes under a big jacket even while shopping doing minor maintenance for clients. Helps when you are 5'10. Can't see someone with a much smaller frame than me even trying it. Especially with the xl/wide domes. However if you do loose seal the farting sounds can be rather embarrassing. If it happens and you are near someone. I just try to pretend it wasn't from me. Get to an area without anyone and discreetly pull out the airlock and suction em back down snug.

So was it worth it? If you think gaining 2 full cups as worth it then YES.
Will i do another session? Yep been 2 months now was still same size as when i stopped well 3 days after i stopped.

Why do i think brava worked for me? I kept at it and stuck with it. Even with the lost sleep hardly any nights out, The odd marks on my chest have to wear makeup from time to time to cover the marks the acne bumps or wear a top or dress that doesn't show them.

Definitively recommend a good anti-itch cream with vitamin E in it to help heal the skin when you over do it. I don't get alot fo the negative skin reactions using just the brava smart box. Also i started taking moderate doses of vitamin E towards the end of the session. seemed to help.

Well hope i covered it all. Good luck with your session. Stick with it and hope you all get at least as much out of brava as i did.

Author Reply
Laura37
(Login kicks6212) Re: 54 Weeks 6000 hours total. Mega brava session 7 pairs of domes. March 4 2008, 4:22 AM

Seri, what is the 'water method?' that you mentioned? So, the airlock system destroyed the domes faster--did it result in quicker growth, or just temporary swelling? Your progress is encouraging!

Edit Message Delete Message

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Water method March 4 2008, 6:12 AM

What you do is: put the domes on upside down. use an airlock.

suck the air out with your mouth put the tube in a glass of water fill the domes partially. then suck more air out repeat till domes are filled with water and tight then attach the one way valve for the air lock. results in very tight and huge swelling after 12+ hours. not sure if it results in faster growth but doesn't hurt as much as air only, and discoloration is much less than air with the water.

But the higher suction does wear the silicone surrounds out much faster.

hope this helps.

Louise
(no login) Re: 54 Weeks 6000 hours total. Mega brava session 7 pairs of domes. March 4 2008, 7:28 PM

Yours didn't discolour? Mine went dark purple but maybe I was a little overenthusiastic! I was never brave enough to sleep with the water because once I leant forwards and they lost suction when I was trying to feed the cat - luckily all the water didn't go on the cat! With just air I didn't have to bother with the bra.

Louise
(no login) Re: 54 Weeks 6000 hours total. Mega brava session 7 pairs of domes. March 4 2008, 7:30 PM

p.s. Can't believe you went out in public in wide XL - I went out in a puffa jacket in the narrow XL once and felt very conspicuous - stuck out about twice as far as my butt!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER In public with the narrow/xl March 5 2008, 3:32 AM

Narrow/xl not the wides. narrows are not as far projecting and as i said 5' 10" and alot bigger around the chest than you, so I look like i had a set of 38F on me or maybe 40F huge but puffy jacket hid them.

addicted to brava
May 27 2007 at 9:13 AM misskatherine (Login misskatherine)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it possible for someone to be addicted to brava? i've only been wearing it for 5 weeks but some people have now worn it for more than 3 times the suggested wear time and still wants more. as of now, i already feel like 10 weeks isn't enough and i would go at least 15 weeks but i wonder when i get to 15 weeks would i have the courage to stop in fear of losing the breast or continue on wanting them to be bigger.

seri_flamehair if you didn't have to move how long would you wear this device for before you were satisfied?

Author Reply
Lost Sheep
(Login minhina) addiction May 27 2007, 2:04 PM

yes
i wonder that too
i would not call it addiction...although might well be one, coz i will possibly end up wearing it additional time because i like the results, and because those go, you need another dose of wear time, to achieve again desired results (temporary ones sadly)...
anyway, i think the matter is not that you get addicted, i believe the problem is that once you reach week 10 or 15, you do not want to loose what you have achieved, and you want to secure that the growth stays hence you think what about 5 more weeks???

no one would be addicted to this if after 10 weeks results stayed.

lexy
(no login) Re: addicted to brava May 27 2007, 5:15 PM

i have the same concern. that i might never give it up completly. well never is a long time but at least i know that i'd be scared not to have gone thru all this for nothing. guess we need to hear of more good results to really belive in brava.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Addicted? hehe not really May 27 2007, 7:25 PM

If i can get to touching the inside of the xlarge/wide domes consistantly without any other assistance other than the smartbox i will call it a successful endevor.

I have touched the insides couple times but with alot of extra suction and over 24 hours of consecutive wear. Actually i wore the system for almost 3 days straight there at that point. And i only tried that on domes that brava had already sent me the replacements under warranty on.

To much suction damages the surrounds on the domes and your skin.

According to brava 700 hours of consecutive 10 hours a day 10 weeks is one session. I am now over 2100 hours I hit that on day 143 so 20.5 weeks into this.

So to answer your question...Addicted no. there is an end eventually i hope if i can grow enough to actually achieve xlarge dome filling. Tongue with only the smart box. then i will do what diana is doing. wear it when i want a little extra..

Good luck with your project. Hopefully you will attain 2 full cups and won't have to do something more drastic.

minhina
(Login minhina) yes that is what I mean May 27 2007, 8:15 PM

yes...
exactly that is the problem (angst) for me...
that i would every now and then come back for a little bust up..i can imagine doing it next winter (during winter it seems easier) and then every now and then..And i hate that idea..

there is no spontaneity left at home, feels like my boyfriend has "now or never" chances to see my breasts, and so do i..then i avoid going out a little so i do not miss a full day 9but i am quite sociable, so there is always at least one day per week where i do 8 hours max..)..so then i had 5 more days to the planned time...According to the plan now i will have to wear it 17 weeks..And i am going to try..but i know i might say: come on just a couple more weeks until the holidays, then maybe as i come back from then, and

so yes, i am concerned too, that this does never end..
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon