Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast enhancement update Avg hours of wear time

Week 18 update Avg hours of wear time
April 27 2007 at 5:31 PM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ladies....Here i am 18 weeks 126 days into my brava session.

I will have logged a total of 1840 by midnight tonight. average hours of wear per day is at 14.6.
Started off as a small 38A after a wear session i need a 38D sometimes to big for that but the swelling subsides eventually so that the 38D fits nicely.

Had the system off for over 10 hours the other day and am still almost to big for a 38c bra.

I will be very happy to keep the C cup.

Friends of mine have been asking when i got the implants. I usually lean forward bring my arms together to make some nice cleavage and say do you think i need to go get them? I love the look they give me when i tell em they are mine nothing in them but me no silicone no saline no bags to rupture.

Of course need to get the hicky marks to heal out. got a really bad one the other day smartbox went nuts over night and sucked me all the way into the xlarge/wide domes hurt like crazy which is what eventually woke me up. fortunatly this is one of the sport boxes so i took out the batteries replaced did a dry clean cycle and it started working again.

But OUCH.

Anyway got a birthday party to go to tonight mine. Smile Got a very nice dress to show up in. Making sure i get a nice long session in so i got something to show off with. Perfect birthday gift to myself. pair of D cups.

good luck to everyone that is wearing these monsters. Hope you get atleast as much out of it as i have.

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: Week 18 update Avg hours of wear time May 1 2007, 5:29 AM

after how many weeks did you see sign of growth?

Edit Message Delete Message

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER When did i first see growth? May 4 2007, 6:23 AM

I saw swelling the very first night. Since i havn't had the system off for more than 16 hours ever since i started. I can't say for 100% how much growth i have achieved. However i started with the medium wide domes and am now using the xlarge/wide domes. A 38C bra is now to small for me and considering i couldn't fill a 38A when i started. Something is happening.

As i have said, A 38D is almost to small i am bulging over in one when i take off the domes but after 10 hours or so it fits nicely

20 Weeks WOW. Should i do more?
May 11 2007 at 3:14 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as of midnight tonight it has been 20 weeks wearing brava.

Logged a total of 2060 hours over the course. For an average wear per day of 14.71 hours for 140 days.

Almost to my 2100 hours of minimum wear time i wanted to do.

Started off as a small 38A after 10 hours of not wearing brava i am a full 38C small D. Only thing is, Not certain i wish to stop at this time. May just try to get in another 3-5 weeks before i give it a rest.

Anyone have any words of wisdom on this?

Author Reply
minhina
(Login minhina) Re: 20 Weeks WOW. Should i do more? May 11 2007, 11:13 AM

No wisdom, sorry..
But I can relate in a sense to your feelings and your question..I can imagine myself going through the same as i reach week 15 or week 20..I am already scared that no growth is achieved, and that my breasts only stay larger, because i wear the device, and that if i stop, it will all go...
i am not sure whether this is the reason why you want to carry on for another 5 weeks, or whether you want to achieve more growth. If what they claim of brava is true, then 5 more weeks will mean possibly more growth..so why not?
but then you wonder, how long for? a year, two, topping up every 2 years?
Those thoughts are to me very discounting, but maybe i am just in the midway crisis...
Congratulations by the way, that you have finished 20 weeks and also achieved 2 cups growth..amazing

kat
(Login misskatherine) Re: 20 Weeks WOW. Should i do more? May 13 2007, 11:17 PM

hey i stumbled on these two sites:

http://bravargh.blogspot.com/2005/02/reflections.html

http://bravargh.blogspot.com/2005/02/user-profile.html

i know i'm in no place to tell you to stop using it. but ALL of the women on this site have used it and one woman even used it for 18 months and ALL of it went away after they stopped. since you are the only person on this site actually growing so much from the brava system, maybe you should stop using it and let us all know if you retained any of the growth.

at this point, i am completely losing faith in brava. maybe if you tell me that you retained at least one cup of growth i might believe again???

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Actually May 14 2007, 1:55 AM

Diana did get some nice results and quit using the system for a time and retained some of it. Don't recall how long she was off the system but she did not wear it for the 10 weeks initially.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi May 16 2007, 2:17 AM

i kept it off for about a month and right now i only wear it when i want that 'extra ummf'. but i managed to go from a big 32a to a small 34b. i definately can feel more there and i can see it and it is noticeable. the only thing is i had to suck alot of the air out orally them put my sportbox on. so i am nursing some minor scars from the bruising that all that suction left behind. but i can now swell up from to a 34 e when i put it on for 14 hrs. and i didnt get any stretch marks. good luck.

minhina
(Login minhina) Re: 20 Weeks WOW. Should i do more? May 18 2007, 2:55 PM

so what have you decided?
are you going ahead with 5 more weeks or are you stopping???

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER 21 weeks May 18 2007, 6:36 PM

21 weeks in 2158 hours 14.68 hours per day avg 147 days. So to answer the question. Going for more time.

Well girls. 22 weeks 2244 hours of brava wear 14.57 hours avg per day wear.

Maintaing a small D now after 14 hours of no domes. I have a bit over a week before i have to move so i may not be able to continue every day, may have to take a break then.

Author Reply
Lost Sheep
(Login misskatherine) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 24 2007, 7:09 AM

congrats Smile

lexy
(no login) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 24 2007, 4:26 PM

you sure desirve a golgen medal for patienceSmile i'm so curious how much of the growth u'll retain after a few weeks. keep us posted.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi May 24 2007, 4:40 PM

Thats great! hope you at least get to keep a nice c cup! congrats.

lexy
(no login) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 25 2007, 2:41 AM

seri, what size were u to start with?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Cup size. May 25 2007, 6:26 AM

Almost an A cup.

lexy
(no login) wow May 25 2007, 3:57 PM

and after how many weeks did u have to go up in dome size? i started as a full A and i don't see more swelling every day. it kinda stays constant. but i read diana changed domes in the first or second week. i'm trying to figure out how i respond. thx

lexy
(no login) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 25 2007, 4:51 PM

i have to correct what i said. i swell lessSad yesterday i wore it 14h and today 15 and yet today i swell 1cm less then yesterday. a bit confused

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 26 2007, 1:36 AM

Just to correct. Smile i did get new domes. but not a larger size. i should have. i still wear wide large.

lexy
(no login) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 26 2007, 5:31 AM

sorry diana i was left with the ideea that you outgrew the domes in the first 2 weeks somehow. can't remember where i read that. maybe it was someone else. sorrySmile

misskatherine
(Login misskatherine) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 26 2007, 8:01 AM

when i first started out i didn't really see much of a big change. i had to move up my dome size because brava initially shipped me the wrong size. i know you're anxious to see a big change but be patient. as long as you are seeing swelling every morning when you first take the system off then everything is completely normal. the swelling only lasted about 3-4 hours with me too when i first started. for me, the swelling started lasting longer around the 3rd week.

goodluck Smile

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Brava domes wide mediums to xlarge/wide May 27 2007, 4:48 AM

Start my brava on 12/21/06 got the xlarge/wide domes on 3/27/07 1340 hours of wear to get from the wide mediums to the xlarge/wide domes. I am at 157 days 2282 hours total wear time as of tonight at midnight.

lexy
(no login) Re: 22 Weeks with brava May 27 2007, 5:09 PM

i really hope u get lasting grownth. i got some serious swelling yesterday after wearing it for 21 hours. i looked like i just got out from surgery for implants and it took 8 hours for it to go away completly Big Grin. that got me very excited. only hope it's safe to wear it for that long. good luck.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Long term sessions May 27 2007, 7:28 PM

Lexy i have worn the system for 60 hours with only 30 minutes or so per day break. just to shower wash the domes and clean my chest. Swelling was very nice on those sessions. Did not have any adverse effects from them. done that twice now and hopefully if i can i will do some more in the future have to see what this move transistion does to me. hopefully i can get my minimum 10 hours per day in so i don't slide back.

24 hours wear WOW!
April 22 2007 at 5:02 PM Anonymous (Login minhina)

Hi,
I wore the engine for 23 hours, rested/ bathed for 1hour and wore it for another 18 and took it off to check/bath again...before i did so i could feel my breasts touching the domes, whilst they had never done such a thing before..they were not even close to touch them! when i took the domes off, my breasts WERE HUGE!

the swelling was the biggest ever, and i have never seen my breasts like that, this was great fun!
could not believe having such a chest...
even if this is the last time i get such a swelling it has been worth it seeing, and feeling...poor partner is condemned not to see them very often, almost never, since i wear this device, and we could not be more impressed...

i know it will go, i am not over excited like "oh they will stay like this", and i do not expect to achieve this much growth at all...sensitively think about max half cup..shame..it would be so cool to have such a big chest!!!!!!!

nonetheless my thoughts now are around:
1- should i buy new domes? (i do not achieve this swelling with my normal wear time that is maximum 12 hours....not even close to!!!)
2- does this mean that 12 hours is insufficient..coz there is no way i can wear the device for longer, at times i barely manage the 10...and i cannot change this. only during weekends i can manage to do crazy hours, but given that summer is approaching i am going to find this increasingly hard....so, would i achieve anything at all with 12 hours? with 10?
i am already planning to wear the device for 15 to 20 weeks...
3-anyone is worried about stretch marks?? when i saw my breasts today, i was maybe a D cup (whilst i am normally a B), i thought about them...
4- does anyone know whether your body weight and BMI influences the growth? i am fairly skinny person, possibly too much, but again cant change it, even if i want to...i wonder, whether, this means i cannot grow breasts tissue...

anyway keep up the good job, motivation and messages..they are often nice to read.
cheers!

Author Reply
Minhina
(Login minhina) Re: 24 hours wear WOW! April 22 2007, 7:48 PM

it appeared as anonymous, but was me...not that it matters much, but hey..

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Touching April 22 2007, 8:58 PM

If you have seen what diana stated. she almost touched or did so at one point but never got much larger after that so did not go to next size.

And yes you will notice that after extended wear times you will be much larger than ever before. I would get new domes if you consistantly are touching the inside of the domes but not prior to that or if the surrounds are failing then get the next larger size.

Most time i have logged straight is 67 hours with less than 30 minutes over that time per day of not wearing them. I took em off cleaned em got in the shower did the same to me. then carefully dried the insides out with some tissue and put the system back on. And like you found. my breasts got down right large. Now if only they had stayed there. Ohwell.

Roxanne
(no login) Re: 24 hours wear WOW! April 23 2007, 1:15 AM

I wonder if when you get so close to the sides there is less pull?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi! April 23 2007, 3:44 PM

I have been continuing to wear the system. but i realize now that the huge swelling is not permanent, Sad . but now i an wearing the domes every day to look good while i go out. i put them on about 12-20 Hrs. depending on what i have going on. like on sunday i knew i was going to my mother in laws for the day. i put it on 5pm the day before til ten the next morning. and was able to look a 32dd All day long. i only do it to see her reaction. i love looking this way. good luck!

26 Weeks with brava WOW!@!
June 21 2007 at 3:00 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well ladies, I made it to 26 weeks 182 days. With this system only used 5 sets of domes still using the 5th pair. I have logged in a total of 2694 hours for an average per day of 14.8 hours. No missed days.

Had a couple under 10 hours but i have also had 3 days of continuous wear a couple times. Love the swelling i see after one of those sessions.

Started at a 38A cup i am wearing a 38D or a 40C now and sometimes a 38DD-40DD very padded but love the look. Trying to loose some more weight here aswell.

Not doing to well on that front at the moment. to much stress with the move and since almost everything i own is in boxes in storage. Been piggin out on pizza hut. gah gained 10 lbs in the last week. But maybe that is why they are bigger. hmm ohwell i like the big boobs but not the big waist line. so back to the diet.

Brava states that the system can be worn up to 365 days before the need to take a 3-4 month break.

A couple words of advice. If you wish to see if you can respond to brava ebay domes are a definite must. Alot cheaper and if the system does work for you then by all means buy the sport kit. cheaper and works just fine.

If you think you will be a definite responder then go direct. Ebay domes can be very worn out prior to you getting them that is why i went through 3 sets so fast. Last 2 pairs of domes are brava direct. One had a defect and brava replaced them 28 days into the set.

Brava bra. Don't go there, go to JC Penny and get the ziper front t back or sometimes refered to as racer back sports bra in a D or DD cup depending on the size of your domes.

Brava dome cleanser works great so does Johnson's baby shampoo tried both both work. and shampoo is so much cheaper.

Skin clenser works but i prefer good ol dove soap with a good vitamin Hydrocortizon cream.

No-Sting prep wipes. Nothing else does what these do. I have tried with and without and if i have trouble with getting a seal with works every time.

I can attain a seal no problems most of the time without. What i do is lean forward get as much of the girls inside the domes, Then hold em with both hands while sucking the air out with my mouth. then letting the air out and tweaking the surrounds till they are nice and flat and extend past the edge of the domes then i suck the air out till they are nice and snug then attach the sport box.

If it gets really warm which it has been getting and i dont have ac. I take the domes off wipe the insides of the domes with a tissue. wipe my chest off with a lint free cloth. wait 5 minutes and replace the domes....Helps keep water out of the filters and maintains a much better seal.

Don't usually have to do that but when i do my 24 hour stints. I sometimes need to.

Nipple swelling. I get this everytime i take the domes off lasts for 2-3 hours some lost sensitivity. But not to bad if i go for 10+ hours without the domes which because of work i need to from time to time. They pretty much feel the same hard to tell but sometimes they are overly sensitive if i dont wear a bra and ride my bike with the wind they sometimes hurt even with a leather jacket on. so i turn around and get a bra on. Tongue I sometimes went for weeks without wearing a bra prior to brava.

The things we do for self beauty.

Well heres to spending almost 2700 hours and 26 weeks with brava. So far i am very pleased with the results if i can keep atleast the C cup out of this i will be extremely happy. If for some mischance i can actually do this for another 26 weeks and make it to a DD and keep em. Wicked grin. So much for getting breast implants. Unless of course my secret desire to be a high paid stripper comes to pass. ROFL just kidding.

I am loving the jiggle i get when i walk with these. Was nearly impossible to get the girls to do any acrobatics before i started. Had to do jumping jacks to get any life out of em.

Well in closing good luck to all of you out there that are thinking about or actually doing this and hope you attain your goals. So far i have exceeded what i thought brava would do for me. Now if only i keep most of it and it isn't just swelling. One of the reasons i am actually thinking about keeping at this. Sustained pressure and time is how it works the longer you wear the more pressure that is sustained the more growth the tissue will respond with.

Thanks for reading and god bless. Seri

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER great job June 22 2007, 4:06 AM

and great advice! i agree 200%.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Seri_Flamehair June 22 2007, 6:00 AM

Thanks Diana. Have you started your second session yet? And i love the pic of you front side with the V'd pants looks sweet. wish my tummy was as nice as yours.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER as a matter of fact June 22 2007, 9:51 PM

I started round 2 last night. i just moved into a house from an apt. so had to get a week to have everything back to normal. and thanks for the compliment. but everything you said was right on. how much longer you think you'll be doing this?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Time June 23 2007, 5:58 AM

Well i would like to get as much in as i can. Brava said to one here on the forum that 365 days is the max you should wear the system with a long break. Tongue

Not sure if i will be able to do that. Will have to see what the world dumps on me. I would love to attain a full C cup and keep it, a Full D would be sweet. Big enough to enjoy not so big they get in the way of everything.

Diana do you log 24 hour wear like i do? my day starts and stops at midnight. and i do 24 hour time to help keep more accurate track. ie midnight is both 00:00 and 24:00 just add 12 to any pm time. Like today i took em off at 09:00 and got back home and put em back on at 17:00 so i got 9 hours in the morning and 7 hours tonight once midnight rolls around 16 hours for the day. So a grand total of 2728 hours over the last 184 days for 14.83 avg per day. I am trying to get to 15 hour average. have to log alot more than 15 per day to get a tenth of a hour at this point.

luck to all of you.

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: 26 Weeks with brava WOW!@! June 24 2007, 9:05 AM

Ok wow, you are a little too obsessed with Brava. You need to GET A LIFE.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Get a life? June 24 2007, 10:03 AM

Hmm maybe heed your own advice. But then again these forums are not for Flamers. And if you do any research on what brava does you will find it is all about sustained wear of the domes to accomplish the goal of growth.

Now granted i could have went for about double what i have invested in brava and got the new gummi bear implants and had much larger breasts. But what I have now is not something foreign that will most likely need to be replaced in 10 years inside me.

So obsessed? No i don't believe so. I still go out and do what i need to do and occasionaly go out for fun. But still manage to log atleast 10 hours a day. I work out of my home when i don't have a client to go to. So that is how i can log the hours i log. And since i am currently single don't have to worry about that aspect.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER people are so rude! June 25 2007, 12:29 AM

ANYWAYSmile i am logging 15-17 hrs. tonight is my fourth night. i really need to get some money around for new bigger domes! oh well. people need to not be so critical. at least we are doing something to make us feel better about ourselves. good luck to all.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER domes for diana June 25 2007, 1:52 AM

You bought direct what it the time limit to get new domes from them? I understand you can get 2 sets supposedly max from them with the purchase of each complete kit. I will be looking to buy some new xlarge/wides here myself again...ones i have are still good but starting to show some signs of wear. silicone atleast hasn't started to collasp which it did on the other ones i got off ebay. makes me wonder how many hours they logged with em.

31 weeks with brava
July 22 2007 at 8:55 PM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well here i am as of midnight tonight July 22 i will have completed 3255 hours of wear over 215 days for a daily average of 15.14 hours.

Pretty much maintaining a C cup now even after 16 hours of not wearing the system. Started out as an almost A cup. So pretty happy so far with the results.

With the move put on hold i have been able to get a few more days logged. Will have to see just how much longer i can continue the long sessions.

Good luck with your sessions. Hope you get atleast as much out of the system that i have so far. Tongue

Author Reply
lexy
(no login) Re: 31 weeks with brava July 22 2007, 10:05 PM

do you happen to remember how much you kept in ur 9th or 10th week after 14 hours? now after 14 hours i am about half a cup bigger then what i started with, small B from full A or 1/2 inch on each breast. anyway i had a 16 hour sesion previously, not sure i'd keep the same amount after a 10 hours one.

i'm thinking that in a few weeks i'll miss a night and see where i'm standing. i see some girls got to keep what they had after 24 hours so it may be a clue.

congrats and i hope you keep that nice C cup and even more if you want it

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Size July 22 2007, 10:13 PM

Atleast a full C is what i want. If i can get to a D full D that would be ideal. Don't want to be massive just good size, i am tall so small busted and tall doesn't work.

As to size i was using medium wide domes at first and gained to almost a b i was a small A so was pleased the C is much better. Tongue

Louise
(no login) Re: 31 weeks with brava July 22 2007, 10:17 PM

Can either of you (or anyone else) tell me how long it took to keep the initial swelling for about 6hrs? Do you bigger swelling with more weeks or only longer sessions?

Also the 72hr sessions - how long did the swelling last?

BTW Great result, hope we Ds all round x

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Swelling time July 22 2007, 10:33 PM

Some of the swelling goes down in an hour then it slows down took about 12-14 weeks to keep it for 7+ hours and with the extended sessions i just got alot more swelling out of it time duration was about the same of course most of the time it is rare that i will spend more than 9 hours without wearing the system. so it is hard to say how long for certain it all lasts.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 31 weeks with brava July 23 2007, 7:07 PM

Seri, looks like you maybe doing what I'm thinking of, I'm expecting to wear this long term and was thinking that will we get to a point where we can wean ourselves off slowly, e.g. say it takes 18hrs to get a D then it's gone in 4hrs, several months later it may take 10hrs to get a D and will last for 8hrs, will we get to a point where we need minimal Brava time to maintain...we can but try!

Also Brava say that when you're happy with what you see when you put the domes back on you're halfway there so hopefully if you carry on for the full year you should at least keep the Cs.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER brava wear time July 23 2007, 7:57 PM

From what brava has written to another poster here. Is that you can wear the system for multiple sessions of the 10 weeks and that 52 weeks 1 year is the longest you should wear the system after that point you should take a few months off to give your system/body a rest.

For the other side of that coin. I doubt that even with 3 sets of domes from brava you could get a years worth of wear out of the domes. depends on how fast they wear out.

I had a set that didn't last a month direct from brava. they replaced them however.

I also had a set from ebay that didn't last long and another set that developed a small tear along the outside edge of the silicone. this is the 5th set of domes i have had and the longest lasting pair. these have 1414 hours on them out of my total of 3267 as of Noon today on the 23rd of july. about half so maybe with really good care and some luck 3 sets would get you there.

So one year of wearing it daily with an average daily wear of 15 hours would net a total of 5280 hours i am 2013 hours away from that figure. Tongue we will have to see. might be able to do that may not depends on the work situation.

Not exactly cheap when you think about it either about $900 for the first set the sport system. $250 plus shipping for each of the next two if you can get them to ship to you.

And now that i have been wearing the system for this long in hindsight i should have bought direct from brava at the beggining. But since i wasn't sure the system would work for me. Not a loss in my opinion. Just should not have got the 2nd set off ebay should have went direct after the first set.

With that in mind i am going to be selling 3 sets of domes one xlarge/narrow and 2 sets of xlarge/wide domes with smartbox with charger base. the xlarge/narrow domes show some wear and one dome is in a bit worse shape than the other they still work. One set of the xlarge/wide domes has a small tear on one dome the other dome looks brand new. and finally the last set is intact and works just fine in fact i am wearing them now. I also have 3 or 4 brava bras so let me know which size you need if i have it you will get that size.

post here with your email so i can respond to you. Looking to get $600 for all 3 sets of domes and smartbox. I will ship them for that price aswell. If i don't see anything here in a week then i will ebay them.

Week 33 update, anyone else wish to post hours?
August 6 2007 at 7:32 PM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well reached 33 weeks with brava. 3508 hours total 15.32 average per day wear.

Pretty much maintaining a C cup after 8-10 hours of not wearing the system. If i am able i am going to try for the full 12 months. So 23 more weeks 1967 more hours assuming i can keep the 15 hour per day average going if possible and domes last.

Think of it as water flowing over a cliff eventually the rock yields.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Week 33 update, anyone else wish to post hours? August 6 2007, 10:04 PM

Hi Seri,

What's the longest you've left the domes off recently and how much did you retain? Did you get increasing swelling over the first few weeks and how long till you could keep a decent amount for say 5-6 hours? Is it the case that the more you swelling you can get the more gowth you'll have or is the swelling just a side-effect?

I think I'll do 10 weeks (averaging around 15hrs) then leave off for a couple of days to see what I'm left with then get back to it. Also, do you take herbs or have you modified your diet? Has your weight been stable? (sorry for the spanish inquisition! xXx)

p.s. did Brava say why you can't continue indefinitely?

lexy
(no login) Re: Week 33 update, anyone else wish to post hours? August 7 2007, 12:50 AM

i just finished 11 weeks and 1142 hours. but i consider i've lost 5 weeks. i had a week of vacation where i did around 7-8 gours a few nights in the same week. the i had the time where i would lose suction during the night so even if i did 18 hours a day it had a break somewhere in the middle.
still after 10 hours i keep 2cm across each boob ( i started at 19cm or 7.5" each breast, i'm a 34" band size and according to the most specific breast measurment method i found that would be a full A) now i'm 21cm across each boob so almost an inch more that being an almost full B.

to answer louise's question about why you have to take a break after a year, the reason is that you reach plateau faze. you stop responding. ur body adjusts and starts to fight back. just like it happens with diets. at least my point of view.

and seri... i'm with you on the "reaching a year" ideea. i would need 20 weeks since i'm a slow responder and i started in may. so by the time i do the 20 weeks it would be almost winter and i'd have no reason to stop. i'm aiming a small C.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER gains August 7 2007, 6:49 AM

As for why to stop. As was mentioned you stop growing and may have losses if you go for to long.

Had them off 11 hours today longest in a while was down to a small medium size C still look fine in the D cup smooth sensation without the extra from the silicone which i didn't wear today. Tongue.

As for how long i went till i started to settle was about 6-8 weeks what i lost the first 2 hours was what i had after 6-8. but everyone is different. The initial swelling goes down fairly fast with me. I usually take a shower right after taking the system off. I clean the domes and run the smart box on dry cycle during that. While i am getting ready to go out. Takes me about a hour for my routine so everything is prep'd and ready to go when i get home.

I took the system off at 11:00 this morning and got it back on at just at 10:00 tonight so had it off for 11 hours lost about half a cup from what i was this morning maybe 3/4.

And yes i got what you would think was increasing swelling but it may have been both swelling and growth after 6-8 weeks making it look like more swelling.

I started with medium/wide domes and switched out to the xlarge/narrows which are about the same size as the large/wide domes...had those for 8 weeks then went to the xlarge/wide domes.
I have got my breasts to touch the inside almost completely left one nipple was all the way right was maybe half inch more to touch after 80+ hours of continous wear but i did that for about 3-5 minutes and had to put some massive extra suction to do so. Very hard on the domes. But those domes went back to brava that day got a new set in exchange under warranty. the silicone on the left was crushed and very hard to get a good seal....

Reason i am like brava about the much higher suction with water or airlock. Yes you will get more swelling and most likely a little faster response but it destroys the domes in 4-6 weeks. The set i am wearing now has lasted the longest 103 days with this set. 1671 total hours on them 16.22 hours average over the last 103 days.

I do some extra suction to attain a seal after that i let the smartbox take over. I dont do the water thing i did for a couple weeks and was pleased with the results. But the domes took a beating doing it.

And weight has been up and down i am trying to loose weight but i have been stuck for a few months and am having trouble dropping lower. Actually went back up a fair amount but i am almost back to my lowest weight in 14 years.

One of the things that annoys me to no end. when i gain weight it goes in my tummy hips and thighs not on top. Same goes for when i loose it. keep what i have on top for the most part and loose it from the bottom. but since i am in my 40's i don't loose it very fast...gain it back quick as all get out however.
If i can get a slow spell here soon i am going to try for 22 hour per day for 7 days. Need to start getting more exercise in here to assist with the weight loss. may not loose any pounds but if i can lower my bfp. I should start feeling better.

I used to do 100 mile bicycle races when i was younger probably why i gain weight in my lower half so easy. My legs have always been large...I get comments on the muscularity of them fairly often. At my peak i was able to leg press the full stack with a couple friends standing on top of the stack. for a grand total of just over 1000lbs doubt i could now...don't wanna even attempt it. 500...probably havn't done any weight training for the last 12 years.

Amazing how we stop doing what at one point was the most important aspect in our lives. riding and training was what absorbed nearly all my free time...Granted i had some injuries that interfere with my riding/running abilites.

Sorry for the novella....

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Week 33 update, anyone else wish to post hours? August 7 2007, 7:30 PM

Seri, thanks for your patient responses to all my questions, congrats on the weight loss, believe me you are v v lucky that only your lower body fluctuates, I am in a 'need to lose more thigh but know I'll lose more boob' dilemma, have lost 25 lbs but that includes at least 1 cup of boob fat...if only I as made of plasticine! Also I've gone from BMI 25.7 to 21 and if I go much lower they say NBE can't work but I definitely have wobbly thighs, considering slendertone out of desperation

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER excess August 7 2007, 8:41 PM

Only way to sometimes get rid of fat in unwanted areas is to do targeted exercise build up the muscle in that area along with stretching and toning that area aswell. may not get rid of all the fat but atleast it will have a better foundation under it.

livinoraprayer
(no login) Hours August 8 2007, 2:22 PM

I finished an 11-week cycle in June. I had a total of 1048 hours which is about 13.5 hours per day average. The least amount was 9 hours on two different occasions and the most was 17 hours. My swelling (about a full 34C) after removing the system was the same from day 1 through the end of the 11 weeks except that it would last slightly longer throughout the day as the weeks went on but most would be gone after about 10 hours. I started a small 34B have stabilized at about a full 34B. I have never tried herbs, pills, etc. so I don't know if they would have helped. When I was taking oral contraceptives my breasts were slightly larger and I have lost about 15 lbs. I tried to apply the idea of eating a healthy and well-balanced diet while using Brava and have plenty of protein just as they say to do when working out and building muscle. I am no expert, but I assume if protein in your diet is useful for building muscle it may help with Brava. I still try to eat better too. I am small on top (arms, waist, etc), lose boobs first. Last to come off is my thunder thighs. I am working on those. Need to keep working out to tone and lose about 10 more lbs. Weight comes off my hips and legs last. I am going to try to get to my ideal weight and then start another Brava cycle in December so that when I start, hopefully my boobs will have already lost all they're going to lose from my diet.

Louise
(no login) Re: Week 33 update, anyone else wish to post hours? August 8 2007, 4:44 PM

I spoke to Brava this morning as with a v long session I am touching round the sides of the domes just with the sartbox so ordered the ext size up. The lady said you don't need to eat anything special and excercise is ok but you should not lose more than 7 lbs while using Brava - if you want to lose more she advised to lose the weight first. She also said that some people who are slow responders need 20-22weeks but after 6 months there would be no significant gain (didn't mention any loss) as your body is used to the tension. She advised a second cycle following a 3-4 month break as preferable to one long cycle.

I will probably follow this and aim for 26 weeks then have a break - typical that I will be wearing over summer and breaking over winter!

Seri_Flamehair
(no login) Long session August 13 2007, 7:59 AM

Interesting but...my domes are still working so still loggin the hours. Been partying a bit much lately so havnt logged as many hours as normal...But I am now at 3606 total hours over 236 days (34 weeks) for an average per day of 15.28 hours.

The body may eventually get used to the tension but as long as i am a full cup larger in the morning after 10+ hours of wear and only loose 1/2-3/4 of that after 10+ hours i will continue to wear it long as i can....Up to the 5475 hour goal i have set. I will need to get a new set of domes here soon. So will probably do that in the next week. And once i get the new domes log as many hours as possible over the 30 day warranty period make sure the domes will last that time. I have had one set that did not last a month. Brava did replace them for me. 1869 hours to go. Or 125 days at 15 hours per day average. So i am 5 days ahead at this point of my goal.

Will be moving in 2 weeks be interesting to see if i can maintain 15 hour average and do a move at the same time. I doubt it. but not going to stop me from getting atleast 10 hours in.

3650 Hours wearing Brava.
August 16 2007 at 6:46 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well ladies. As of 2am on the 16 of August I have logged 3650 hours for a average per day of 15.26 hours per day over the last 229 days. not counting the 2 hours shy i am at the moment nor the total hours i will get on the 16th.
Or if you do 10 hours per day for a year with brava. You will get 3650 hours

Average has dropped some. been busy lately and havn't logged the hours i usually do.

About to order a new set of domes from brava aswell. 1797 hours logged on these domes. over the last 112 days 16.04 hours per day average for these domes.

5475 hours is the goal, 1827 hours to go. 1 more set of domes should get me there. i may take up to a week off here to see how things sit. then start back up and finish the hours off.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Dome care August 16 2007, 8:38 AM

Seri you truly are the Queen of Brava, I've gone up to the narrow XL, got them yday afternoon so had already done 18hrs in the large, was touching the sides of the XL pretty much straight away and less than an inch to the ends but by no means full - hopefully this will come with time! My large domes the silicone really starting peeling after about 4 days, I've always washed them carefully and only use baby shampoo - is there something else I should be doing? I've only not used the skin prep once, found the only difference was possibly more itchy. I know I've totally abused my domes in terms of airlocking but I'm soooo addicted to extra suction, if I ramp it up over the session I can get a lo more swelling withno bruising. (The XLs are clear too so I can actually see what I'm doing) but yet again the right one needs to be poked through - is this always the case?

Sorry for the essay (again!)

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: 3650 Hours wearing Brava. August 16 2007, 3:23 PM

I had the same problem with my right dome and Brava sent me a new set. The second set was the same but not quite as small of a hole as the first so I just tried to clear out the hole on the right side to make it more even with the left. My domes stayed almost like new the whole time except for getting a little softer on the sides and the silicone sole on the sides began to pill very slightly but I also used the dome cleanser. Also, I only used the sportbox so I don't know if the extra suction has anything to do with it. The coach did tell me not to press too hard when applying the domes because it would break them down faster. It takes longer to get a seal especially on the sides but it does eventually seal and stay put. I would gently run my fingers along the side of the domes while the box was running until it sealed. I never did move up to the XL domes like you did though. Good luck!

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER domes August 16 2007, 6:09 PM

Louis wrote: Dome care
August 16 2007, 8:38 AM

:::My large domes the silicone really starting peeling after about 4 days, I've always washed them carefully and only use baby shampoo - is there something else I should be doing?
The dome clenser is a bit better. But i have used baby shampoo and found pretty much the same result. The trick is carefully wash not scrub. you are only trying to get the dead skin off. Took about 3 weeks or so for the first pill to show up with this set of domes.

::: I've only not used the skin prep once, found the only difference was possibly more itchy.
I have used and not used the skin prep wipes i found that when it is really hot they help a bit more and possibly add to the sticky on the domes a bit. not really sure about that however.

::::I know I've totally abused my domes in terms of airlocking but I'm soooo addicted to extra suction, if I ramp it up over the session I can get a lo more swelling withno bruising.

Extra suction from what i have experienced is only temp. To much more just makes the marks last longer sometimes causes skin breaks lessions heat acne blistering. And will destroy your domes silicone extremely fast in my case one dome failed in less than 10 days while i was doing the airlock water thing. silicone is completely shot on that one. Useing the smart/sportbox with a little extra pressure while getting the seal is the way it works best that i have seen. Almost 1800 hours on this one set of domes. 2100 hours would be the same as 30 weeks of wear for 10 hours a day or 3 sessions. With proper care i think you could actually attain that with a set before complete failure.

:::SadThe XLs are clear too so I can actually see what I'm doing) but yet again the right one needs to be poked through - is this always the case?

And funny yes but exactly the case i have seen with 5 different sets of domes. I have always had to take a drill and ream the hole out a bit then do the water dribble test. fill the domes up and watch the water come out the tube hole. if it dribbles dump the water and redo the hole with the drill again. just pushing something a bit larger than the hole doesn't work. the plastic shrinks back down eventually....Use vary slow speed on the drill to fast melts the plastic. Not sure what brava is thinking. My left side was a tad larger to begin with and i didn't do the dribble test till after my third set of domes and over 700 hours of wear. which the left was much larger at that time. still larger than the right but not as noticeable atleast in a bra now.

Well here is to getting as big as possible. As for my weight i lost the largest part of it during the first 3 months using brava. i have flucuated a bit but for the most part been the same now for over 5 months. Happy with the weight i lost but do need to loose a bit more. Just wish i could get to filling the xl domes and then do 700ish hours while touching. will have to see. If i can get there with no extra suction then i may decide BA is definitly off the option list. That may just be large enough.

Been thinking about taking herbs or maybe starting hormone therapy ie birth control pills. That may help with the gains aswell. But i like to see what each option out there will do before trying to mix them so i can see first hand what the results on me are. Everyone is different some things work for one won't work for another. But also some people respond to mixed modes but will not for each type of natural growth alone. Frustration at this point is mainly caused by wanting it NOW. well if i/we want it now there is an option that gives instant results but i hear it is painfull. not to mention having to have maintanence done every 10 years or so for the bolt ons....talkin about implants.

I have had comments from friends as to when i got the implants now already...But i reply if i had got the implants they would be much larger...gee if i am going to spend that much money not to mention deal with the pain. I want a set to show off. Not hide em. So they would be large enough to flaunt themselves with no extra work from me to do so.But not stripper/porn star 20+ pounders. There is a thing as to much of a good thing. Contrary to popular opinion. I have enough back pain already without having all that extra poundage sittin on my chest.

Louise
(no login) Re: 3650 Hours wearing Brava. August 16 2007, 6:37 PM

Thank you both, everything in UK is such a rip off! I paid about 4x what you pay from Brava in US and we can't get the skin care stuff here either. This set of domes I have done one session and there are a few pills already! I'll try to be careful but lucky if I'll get 10 weeks (although if I only have to buy 1 more set to finish 26 weeks that wouldn't be so bad, already down a grand and counting....)

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER costs August 16 2007, 7:55 PM

I am over $2000 so far. 3 sets of domes off ebay 2nd set direct from brava on the way. for another $1500 i could have had implants done a year ago.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: 3650 Hours wearing Brava. October 3 2007, 5:45 AM

Seri, could you say how much you've grown after this time? and yes 1500$ you would have had implants but Im sure your real ones are much nice - my opinion at least

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: 3650 Hours wearing Brava. October 4 2007, 12:28 AM

Hhahah wow you could get implants for just $1500? No wonder why so many people get them. =P

Anyway I just bought my own system off ebay plus an extra smartbox and other things.... I am very nervous and excited about it getting here.

The thing I'm most worried about (other than it not working...) is the embarassment of wearing it around home since I am living back with my mother and little brother after finishing school before I get my own place.

They're so going to tease me.

I'm looking forward to being part of this little group here and giving support to all.

-Cara

rooster
(no login) question for Seri October 8 2007, 4:24 PM

Hi Seri,

I am very curious what you've gained for wearing the domes for so many hours.
I'm in the process of buying and my objective is to go from my present small b-cup to a firm full b-cup. Since I'm asian, I honestly don't expect to do this in 10 weeks and am prepare to invest double the time. Is this a realistic goal for me?

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER growth October 9 2007, 3:05 AM

I started as a very small barely there A cup. wearing a Fredericks smooth sensation D with the little silicone push ups i am overfilling the bra sometimes. If i wear the domes for 20+ hours a day for 3 days straight i don't need the silicone pushups. I have gone for over 15 hours without the system and fill a C very nicely.

So to answer your question it is possible. But alot of it depends on your body fat percentage. if you have a very low bmi Then brava will not work aswell for you.

I have been asked when i got the implants. I said i havn't yet, but do i need them?

5000 hours with brava
November 13 2007 at 10:55 PM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Well reached a milestone last night. 5002 hours as of midnight. Today is the 329th day 47th week with brava logged 15 hours so far today. 15.28 hours average so far per day.

Started as a barely there A cup. I wear 38D bra now overfill it in the mornings but after a few hours it fits nicely. Almost to my goal hours for this mega session with brava after this one i will take a couple months off then maybe do the standard 10 week session to see if i get any more out of brava.

Also have lost a fair amount of weight since i started brava last year. So all in all very happy with the current look. I fit in clothes i havn't worn in years now. and have taken gifts in an had them tailored since they are baggy on me now. and barely got into them a year ago. Just wish the fat would go to the top instead of tummy and backside. but ohwell.

Good luck to all of you.

Author Reply

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: 5000 hours with brava November 14 2007, 1:24 AM

Seri I wait with anticipation for when you put away the Brava or a while and where your breasts will go from there. I really hope you keep most of what you seem to have obtained thus far... and not just to ease my mind that Brava CAN work but also because I'm sure you deserve what you've worked so hard for.

Congratulations. =]

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 5000 hours with brava November 14 2007, 7:10 PM

Seri, you're an inspiraion to us all to work at it! I remember when I was first looking at this board reading your thread '20 weeks with Brava' and wondering if I could ever do it, I start my 20th week tomorrow and again this week have noticed another slight increase. Also a cupsize for you will be a lot in terms if cc volume probably almost double what it is on me so I can't wait to see how you do. I'm probably going to do another 10 weeks then 2 weeks off retake measurements and have a go with BB and some knuckle massage. Hoping to get a C - hope you get yours too, then we only have one cup to go next time round, best of boobies x

Seri, how do you do it?
February 29 2008 at 6:04 AM herekittykitty (no login)

seri, your dedication to brava is astonishing -- may i ask how you do it? since i work fulltime and have 2 kids, the only time i can wear the system is at night. which means i can NEVER go out. but i figure i can deal with that in the short term. however, the idea of never going out at night for 6 months or a year seems beyond me -- and what about sex? i pretty much get the kids fed and to bed and slap on the domes -- no time for nookie! again though, i think the potential long-term reward will be the payoff for the short-term suffering. but my husband will leave me if this goes on for a year!

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Seri, how do you do it? March 1 2008, 3:39 AM

seri, congrats on your dedication. I wish i could be as dedicated, i wonder if my sporadic brava-wear is futile, but then again the noogleberry way is only for a few hours a day which is what i'm doing. I really hope i get results like you, although it'll probably take me twice or three times as long as you because I don't put the same hours in. I'm impressed. I hope you keep everything.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Seri, how do you do it? March 1 2008, 11:33 AM

I've managed to still go out at night without missing a day. When you're finished work for the day slap the domes on for a couple of hours, then if you go out that evening and put them on when you get in for atleast 10 hours you haven't missed a day. I don't think I could manage a year continually tho I'd just want a break. I am doing 6 months which is a big enough challenge in itself, and means I get to finish in June so I don't have to wear it is the heat of the summer. I wished I'd started slightly earlier in perhaps October so that I could finish in the spring tho. So I'll keep that in mind if I do another cycle! Sex is pretty impossible with the domes on, although I did manage it in the large!! The extra large just get in the way too much! Its best to get in plenty of sex at the weekends and evenings before you put the domes on, but it must be extremely difficult when you've got kids to deal with as well! Good luck with brava Smile

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER How you may ask? March 4 2008, 12:16 AM

Well for starters i am stubborn. For seconds when you see the DD cups after you take the system off you wish you could keep them. Or at least most of them.

Since i am not married or have any kids. That makes it much easier. System would be impossible to wear if you had to pick up kids all the time.

Just keep at it. i finally got my old hd files so i will be posting my total hours.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon