Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey with nbe

Oh that does not work for me.I drink a lot of green tea.and water but thank you for your response

[/size][/font]just posting a new pic.but i have not grown just got a bit more perk to me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have some news .i dont kow how much of the growth will staY .i should be starting my period today or tommorrow.but my top section of the breast measures went from 35 to 36.and my mid section when the nipple is measures went from 36 to 37 3/4 well almost 38 in.and my lower is 33 but i am sure i am bloated so it is normally 32".it was this morning.so i guess the problem i was having was not getting enough herbs internally.so i boiled my herbs for 2 hours and now i have a big cup in the morning and one at night.and also take 16 of the bustmax a day which i know is four times what it says to take but that is what is finally working for me.and im almost out so i will have to buy some more soon.I hope i get to keep most of this growth.also my breast are very sore.so is that a sign i am growing .last night they were itchy but only when i was massaging my breast with the booby cream.sorry if i am boring anyone haha

You look great (thanks for posting the pic)and keep us updated. I am going to up the vitamin E to my boobie batter and see if I can get some sensation too. YOu are not boring us at all. I am always learning. Good luck to all of us.

thanks.i might try the bovine ovary i ordered it so i will keep you posted.but i am growing right now just not sure how much is my period .it should be coming

ok well im going with the bovine ovary cause i went back down to 37" and i cant seem to get over that point .so i will start it when it comes.and keep everyone up to date.

yay!! my bovine ovary came today so i will start up with that tonight i cannot wait.now i just have to have some patience lol

Are you starting BO after taking a break from the herbs or are you starting right away?

Goodluck with BO and keep us updated!
XXO

well ive been of the herbs for three days but i have been drinking two cups of milk thistle a day i have boiled for 8 hours .so it is strong and cleaning my system out pretty good .im hoping.

i have been on B0 for 3 days now .i measured and was 38"not sure why i keep going back and forth with an inch .i hope its staying but my period is a two weeks late almost and i took a pregnancy test and im not pregnant so who knows.i have a bad sore throat and im not sure why .so i will try to take a bunch of vitamin c today.anyway i notice strong sensation and tingling a lot in my breast .its not a strong tingling but its there non the less.and i get cramping in my lower tummy but not like cramping from a period .it is more like pinching like cramps.so thats my experience so far.i did order swiss sheep placenta for acne.turns out its an anti aging thing as well so whoo hoo for that .so thats my update bye allSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon