Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey with nbe

[/b][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][b]Ive been using a cream made from lotion(eucerin)with sawpalmetto,fenugreek extract,wild yam,and donquai,and fennel that i ground up and yes it smells like maple.i actually like maple.i started out a c cup.i feel a lot of sensation and at times after i massage this tingling.i am 5'4 and weigh 145'.i have allways wanted to be larger and seems we women are embarrased to discuss this but as you can see from all the post we are thinking about it a lot.so i feel like i am changing.i started changing my routine as of last night.i take along with what im doing tobustan .only cause i was stupid enough to buy it so why not use it .and knox gelatin packets.i packet a day to 3 tabls of water.it will not have a taste but the texture you may not like.i can handle it.i was taking 6 saw palmettos a day .450mg each but not sure if i will keep that up.and i will start adding chicken feet soup to all of this tommorrow.i am currently 36" around right now.and hoping to get bigger.so i will let everyone know how i am doing every week on mondays how i am doing with this and if i am growing or not.i will skip tommorrow though cause of todays.so if you can think of anything about my routine that will help or not let me know.i could use all the help i can get .and hopefully my story will help someone else out.:a bit shy sorry the pic has to be with clothes on lol.oh and i put a pic of my face so we could all see if there is a change in my skin.i have a little turkeys neck thingy going on and some wrinkles so time will tell.this is fun.lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-11-2010, 07:25 AM)zina Wrote:  [/b][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][b]Ive been using a cream made from lotion(eucerin)with sawpalmetto,fenugreek extract,wild yam,and donquai,and fennel that i ground up and yes it smells like maple.i actually like maple.i started out a c cup.i feel a lot of sensation and at times after i massage this tingling.i am 5'4 and weigh 145'.i have allways wanted to be larger and seems we women are embarrased to discuss this but as you can see from all the post we are thinking about it a lot.so i feel like i am changing.i started changing my routine as of last night.i take along with what im doing tobustan .only cause i was stupid enough to buy it so why not use it .and knox gelatin packets.i packet a day to 3 tabls of water.it will not have a taste but the texture you may not like.i can handle it.i was taking 6 saw palmettos a day .450mg each but not sure if i will keep that up.and i will start adding chicken feet soup to all of this tommorrow.i am currently 36" around right now.and hoping to get bigger.so i will let everyone know how i am doing every week on mondays how i am doing with this and if i am growing or not.i will skip tommorrow though cause of todays.so if you can think of anything about my routine that will help or not let me know.i could use all the help i can get .and hopefully my story will help someone else out.:a bit shy sorry the pic has to be with clothes on lol.oh and i put a pic of my face so we could all see if there is a change in my skin.i have a little turkeys neck thingy going on and some wrinkles so time will tell.this is fun.lol

Ok so i made the soup.i boiled mine for 3 hours.then i drank the broth .it was fine.kind of bland but i could tolerate it.then i ate a piece of the foot.nasty nasty nasty.yuk and yuk .NO I CANNOT eat that.so kudos to you who can .but i take gelatin too so its probably ok.i did take the extract of fenugreek and rubbed it directly on after my booby cream and that had such a huge sensation i almost called my hubby home haha.no but i think its doing something haha

well its monday and time for my update.i have had really good success,but im really not sure if my period is coming or not.on 11-25-10 i measured and was a 37".and 38" around the bottom.i thought i had gained weight but when i stepped on the scale i had not gained any weight.i am actually wearing a 38D right now at this moment.so in just this short time i have increased one whole cup size.I want to be soooo happy about this.But i was someone who is more experienced with this to answer me something.my period has not started but if it starts within one or two days would that make me smaller?
ok what am i doing .Well i take tobustan.Yea i bought it haha.i take three a day instead of the two they tell you to .
i mix my boobie cream with mostly fenugreek,some fennel and some don quai.and 2 capsules of saw palmetto.i use cocoa butter and sometimes put a little baby oil in it to cut the smell.
i massage this in in front of my portable heater .sometimes when i am almost done i massage in straight fenugreek extract.the heater is soothing if you are sore.and then put a towel or tank top on and put my heating pad on over the top.
i take biotin,vitamin b6 and b12,vitamin c,saw palmetto about 400-500 milligrams.i cant take too much saw palmetto it makes me sick.
i take chicken feet broth.i have been sick so i have actually had a couple cups of this a day.for about 3 days
and i also take the knox geletin .one bag to 3 tablspoons of water.
and then i take 3 capsules of collagen .sanar brand.i think there are better though.and thats it.i have noticed a huge difference and plan to continue for a while.Smileso from a 36c to a 38D.i may have been the 38 part and did not know it haha.ill put a new pic up next week.im a little lazy today haha .

Hello Zina! Welcome Smile I don't know if I am knowledgeable enough to answer your question but I will try. Wow, two inches in one week???? I am very impressed! I have gained about two inches total in my almost 7 month NBE endeavor! I do gain a bit more before my period as well but not that much. You must be a lucky fast responder!

Laura

Thanks i know it really has been crazy.ive been at it for 3 to 4 weeks.but i thought that is pretty crazy.it should be interesting if my period starts what happens.my husband got a little jealous tonight and was trying to cover me up haha.he said he would buy me some new clothes if i keep it up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I dont know if i mentioned or not.that i take a hgh in spray as well.three sprays three times a day.so if anyone needs this information.also my breast have been sore.kind of like when you are pregnant.if you have never been pregnant.than think of it like the soreness of a bruise.

What does hgh stand for?

well hgh stands for human growth hormone.you can get it in a spray.Now i hate to dissapoint everyone but one inch of all that was my period.last night i measured myself at 37 and my period started last night .so onward i go .at least i kept an inch.

so I found out that the fenugreek extract directely on me was what was making me grow like that I just got some more and I'm back up to a 38.hope this helps someone

hi everyone.still on the program.fighting a little with the growth during my period.but only by a quarter of an inch.I found out I have more sensation with the oatmeal in it.it absorbs better but other than that no new news.my hubby bought me about 10 new bras.I seem to be having a small problem with vericose veins.well hope everyone is doing well with there program.take care

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon