Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey with nbe

hello thanks for the sharing.........

your welcome

(18-12-2010, 05:31 PM)zina Wrote:  its called advanced hgh.and i bought it off the internet but i forget where.its in a blue bottle.but i actually think i like the original better.not sure yet.and im not sure if its doing anything or not.to be honest.i was just trying something new. in the past i noticed the straight fenugreek extract is what did the most.i hope this helps

Thanks for the info, Zina

well i am kind of stuck right now .so with more research i decided to make my cream with cocoa butter and ad vitamin e.soon as im done with this batch.im a little bummed but i bounce back.so i did increase my herbal intake so i am taking 3 times what i started with .and will probably increase it again.and i read a lot on bovine glandular stuff not sure if i will try it or not.i may add it to my regimine.soon as i get my check i will make a few changes .well girls we can do this.if we all work together .thanks breast nexus.i will press on towards the goal.Wink

Hi Zina, im not on here that much anymore but ive read your program and everything and it looks good and congrats on your success Big Grin i really hope actually no, i know you will get the results you want so keep us posted. And its nice to meet you, good luck Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thank you

well i did my booby cream tonight and found out that when i put my some vitamin e with it i finally felt sensation again yeahhhh.so maybe ill get somewhere now.i got my vitamin e off of amazon.it is 70,000 iu's or however it is suppose to be written haha.i am excited again and has restored my hope for this program once again.i new i would figure it out eventually.i have to make a new batch so i will go buy some cocoa butter tommorrow.

Good morning everyone.I am trying to decide wheather to ad bonine ovary to my diet.i got some fenugreek and boiled it for a couple hours and drank a couple cups last night.its bitter but i can handle that kind of thing.and i got my cocoa butter last night .so i am feeling a little more sensation.i just wish there was more.the cocoa butter does help though.i defenetly feel more with it.so ill keep everyone up to date.with my journey

well i made my lotion with queen helen coco butter lotion and what a mess. crumbled and breaks apart everywhere.i think i may have to use a different cocoa butter.so i drink a cup of fenugreek tea every day i may drink a cup in the morning and one at night .i am basically stuck right now but not losing anything.so im not quiting i just keep pressing on.ill let you know how i do.i do have severe cramping down in my lower back but i dont think it has anything to do with this i think i have a uti.keep everyone posted.oh and my hubby bought me a bikinni.so ill take new pics sometime this week

Drink some cranberry juice or take cranberry capsules.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon