Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey with nbe

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][color=#0000CD]Here is a recent pic i took tonight.i thought i could see a difference.ill try to get a bikini to take better photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][b][color=#006400]Well i have not changed this week other than i am more firmer.i added fennel extract to my massage.and ordered some bustmaxx so i am taking herbs.the trobustan i dont even know if it works.cause my growth came from mostly my massage.bustmaxx is like bloussant.so anyway i will do all the same things just add the bustmaxx and fennel extract.so i put a new pic up cause you can see better until i get my bikini.

so i decided to spray the hgh spray directly on my breast as well.i did this because i was not noticing much sensation in my breast and i know i should be.so i can say at the moment that there is a lot of sensation in my breast again.it is really intense.i will let you know if this works for me.I was at a plateau and was stuck .i figured sometimes it takes a couple months to get past that .but it is pretty intense so hopefully that means something.
Wink 

Hi!

Congratulations on all the growth!

What is the difference between fenugreek extract and fenugreek seed capsules?

i think the fenugreek extract works better.i get more sensation from it when i rubb it and massage it into my breast

Hi Zina,

what is the name of the HGH spray u use an can it be bought without a prescription?

its called advanced hgh.and i bought it off the internet but i forget where.its in a blue bottle.but i actually think i like the original better.not sure yet.and im not sure if its doing anything or not.to be honest.i was just trying something new. in the past i noticed the straight fenugreek extract is what did the most.i hope this helps

I am so confused about this hgh spray .i read today that it works faster in through your skin.but there are different amounts in the different brands.so if anyone has any thoughts on whether spraying this helps or hurts let me know.meanwhile i am still on the booby cream and same routine.thanks[/font][/size]

ok here's a heads up.i had not been feeling the sensation as much so tonight i massaged for a couple extra minutes and there you have it.i had sensation again .so that must be the trick.

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][color=#006400]I dont feel a lot of sensation right now.i have had my hormones tested and they are normal.but i suppose i could try progesterone cream as well.i feel like my breast look different but i am stuck right now.but then it does take most people 3 months before they see change.so who knows.
anyway do you have to put oatmeal in your cream.because it makes my cream spoil really fast.any suggestions on the oatmeal.it is supose to make the booby cream absorb better.is there something else that will do that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon