Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shay's Better Late Than Never Program

HI PERIWINKLE,
I'm planning on starting the generic BO from SWANSON. I'll add adrenal, l-tyrosine & pituitary. If mytemp isn't up, I'll add kelp. I take MSM 3 x 1000mg daily. I think it helps the swelling after NG. However, the swelling only lasts about 3 hrs. & I'm back to "flat."
You hit the nail on the head when you said there's no one to talk to who would understand our quest for bigger breasts. That's why I LOVE THIS FORUM.

So I've finally decided to order a Noogleberry (you taked me into it Lostacres!) I'm just waiting to hear back from Lucy regarding how she will send it, unfortunately all parcels received here where I live have to be picked up from the post office and they make you open the package in front of a Customs officer (and everyone else who's in the post office at the time) So I'm not looking forward to that it could be a bit embarassing lol.
I actually had pains in my left breast today, haven't had any pains for a long time so I hope that it's a good sign, although I would have preffered them in my right breast if it's only gonna be in one cause my left one is already slightly larger than the right.
So I'd better get busy reading in the 'pumps' section and try to get some NG tips. I'm a bit confused as to how you get the cups to stay on because with Brava the skin has to be 100% dry but I hear NB users talk about slathering on loads of lotion or oilDodgy Oh well hopefully it will all become clear when I receive it and read the directions!

Wow Shay that is embarrassing. Stuff some pillows under your stomach before you go and as you open the package say "oh my beautiful breast milking pump" hahaha

periwinkle12 you gave me a good laugh with your suggestion, since I'm 50 years old I think it might be even MORE embarrasing to pretend I'm pregnant lol!
Fortunately, Lucy has said that she will send the package without the invoice and label it as a 'toy' and a 'gift' so at least it will look as though someone else sent it to me and not that I bought it for myself.
I ordered it last night and I'm excited now to receive it and start Noogling!

I'm having lots of aches and tingles today. Strange because I haven't felt that for months! A few days ago I had a feeling of tightness in my breasts and then my left breast was aching and now they are both aching. I added WY extract to my WY cream that I massage with in the mornings about a week ago. That's the only thing I've added recently so I'm thinking it must be that.
I hope it results in some growth this time.

From what I hear those aches cna be a good thing! I have them now and then with currently just Brava (with NB pump and binder clip for use as an airlock while I'm awake), so hopefully that's a good thing, I dunno? BTW I was reviewing my own pictures (DH asked me not to post Sad ) and I see that my growth picked up when I started also using the NB pump. that Brava domes are WAAAAAAAAY more comfortable. Rather, they are comfortable period. I'm not trying to put down NB I'm just saying. And now that my domes arn't sticky, I order It Stays online and guess what the cups do stay lol. All this talk of Fennugreek- I think it's time for dinner! Happy growing Smile

Well I finally received my Noogleberry a few days ago. I talked my husband into picking it up from the post office for me. A customs officer made him open the package in front of her and she apparently grumbled that 'it didn't look like a toy to her' (as was labeled on the outside of the package)
So after numerous attempts I cannot get both cups to stay on my chest. I tried doing one cup at a time and I can get one on fine but as soon as I try to get the other side on the first one falls off. It's so frustrating. So this morning my hubby went out with Mel's padding solution shopping list. he is now putting silicone between the cups and the plumbers insulation foam, I sure hope it works, because if I can only noogle one breast at a time it's gonna take twice as long Sad
I've been away for a week with my son so was unable to keep up with the massage for the whole week. All the tingles and aches that I had before I went have gone but I think I've had a tiny bit of growth finally, not much but I can feel the difference more than I can see it.
I'm hoping to start noogling tomorrow when the silicone has dried....wish me luck!

HELLO SHAY,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NG!!! YOU ARE LUCKY THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS SO UNDERSTANDING. MY HUBBY KNOWS I DO NG BUT I MUST CONFESS I LIED TO HIM ABOUT THE REASON (TOLD HIM I TORE SOME PECTORAL MUSCLES WHILE WEIGHT TRAINING). I AM JUST TOO EMBARRASED TO TELL HIM I'M TRYING TO "GROW BREASTS." HE SAYS HE'S HAPPY WITH HOW I AM NOW BUT I'M NOT HAPPY. (WE'VE BEEN MARRIED 30 YRS).
ANYHOW, TRY PUTTING ON AN OLD BRA & CUT HOLES IN THE CUPS. PUT THE DOMES ON WITH THE TUBING GOING OUT THE HOLES. IT HELPS THE DOMES TO STAY ON. I ADD TONS OF VASELINE TO THE DOMES TO HELP HOLD THE SUCTION. IT'S MESSY BUT IT HELPS.
I'M IN A BIG SLUMP NOW - REGRESSED BACK TO BEING FLAT. I'VE ASKED TONS OF FORUM MEMBERS AS TO WHAT THEY THINK MY PROBLEM IS BUT NO ONE (UNDERSTANDABLY) CAN GIVE ME AN ANSWER.
I HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH GROWING THAN I'M HAVING.
KEEP ME POSTED.

Lol at what the post lady said. Yay for it finally arriving Smile

Hopefully the tape works bc that would be very annoying to pump one boob at a time.

It's now been 7 months since I started taking herbs. In the last few weeks I've had a small amount of growth but have decided to stop taking them as of today and give my body a break. Also I'm thinking of having cosmetic surgery (not my boobs, my face lol) in March so I think it would be a good idea if I stop taking all the supplements until after the surgery at which time I'll decide if I'm gonna try herbs again or BO.
I used my noogleberry for 2 weeks then had to stop for a couple of weeks as my daughter came home from college for Xmas. So I've started using it again now and I'm starting to get some swelling but I know it's probably gonna take a long time for any permanent results.
Patience is a must for NBE! (I have to keep reminding myself of that!)
Thank Goodness for Mel's padding solution, I think I would have given up on the NG but with the plumbers insulation padding it's SO much more comfortable and hardly leaves any marks on my chest. Thank you Mel if you're reading this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon