Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prolonged menstrations from BO??!

Ginie- I want to start this BO stuff so I'm very curious.. you said while taking BO before your period you couldn't believe your eyes what looks like one full cup bigger.. can you tell me if that size actually stayed or was it just soreness and firm from having your period and then it goes away.. you know what I mean.. cause myself before my period normally(with or without NBE- even before I started NBE) I would be about half an inch bigger but then it's only before my period then it goes away during my period or after.. Sad

Hi, yes, I know what you mean, when I was trying herbs I always got disappointed after the periods :-( That was the reason I stopped - what use to have this swelling? With BO I think it's different. It's day 5 today and the increase is still with me. It looks alittle bit smaller, just a little bit. Another thing I noticed - with herbs my boobs were really sore just before the period, and now with Bo they are not sore at all, not tender, I was even worried because I didn't feel any tingles or pain as many here describe. Anyways, it's just my first month on BO (they say you should start on day 1 of your cycle but I started on day 18 in my last cycle, even then before period I noticed that my boobs were bigger but not the whole cup like now). And also I would say the growth is gradual, most noticable before the period but still it is there throughout the cycle. That's my experience so far. Btw, my period was usually 3-4 days and very light, this month it is already day 5 and for the first 4 days it was much heavier than usual. Here in my country it is prescribed by doctor and is used to treat early menopause and infertility, it is supposed to "wake up" the ovaries.

It sounds like your body is reacting to the hormones, I think it's completely normal to be spotting like that.

I use BCP, so I've never experienced the changes in my period, except for maybe a bit bloodier than usual at times.

I haven't gotten my period at all since taking BO. I have that feeling in my stomach like I am going to start my period but I never do! I don't have any spotting at all either.

my period is two weeks and 3 days late.the doctor took a pregs test and negative .my lower back has been hurting though not sure why.kind of like it does with my periods but no period

I am already several days late and I am almost never more than a day late. Should I lower my dosage? I've been bloated for what seems like a week but my period is just not coming.

i took BO for over 4 months and didn't get my period at all. like sweetpea, i got the feeling like it's about to come, but nothing. i had all the PMS symptoms. i thought it was the BCP that i was on so i got off of that. soon after, i quit BO too, but i STILL haven't gotten my period. i am going in to see a gyno next week to do tests.

(24-02-2011, 05:24 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i took BO for over 4 months and didn't get my period at all. like sweetpea, i got the feeling like it's about to come, but nothing. i had all the PMS symptoms. i thought it was the BCP that i was on so i got off of that. soon after, i quit BO too, but i STILL haven't gotten my period. i am going in to see a gyno next week to do tests.
Eek that's scary. Maybe I should have started off with a smaller dose. I might go off it for a little bit so that things don't get too out of whack.

I got my period today. It was 5 days late. I skipped my BO dose last night and this morning though.

Seems like a lot of people have the same problem I had, with the late period. Just thought I would update. I think the missed period thing only happens the first month cuz I'm on my second month of BO now and my period is on time. I was kinda hoping that I would always have a long time between my periods, but nope! Back to normal now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon