Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prolonged menstrations from BO??!

Ive been taking UB for a lil over a month now. I started my last period just a few days after i started takin the pills and it was a normal period as usual. Ive always been pretty regular. I usually go about 5 weeks between but this time my period came about a week early and and im goin on 10 days now and its been VERY light the whole time. I almost dont even need a pad or tampon. Ive just been wearing panty liners. Now this is all very unusal for me cuz not only are my periods far between but they usually only last 5 to 6 days. So you can imagine my concern! The only thing I can think is it must be from the BO. Has anyone else experienced this or know anything about it? Please help.

I don't know the answer to your question, but has it stopped? Are you feeling okay?

BO does effect hormones, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is a side effect of it. I think though that it effects each one differently depending on where their hormone levels may have been to start with. For me, it gave me about 6 months of some of the best periods I had had in years, but after that, I began to notice my periods would drag on a little longer sometimes, but it was only in the form of spotting.

Anytype of NBE with the exception of breast pumping is most likely going to effect your hormones in some manner or another and have side effects from doing so. It's pretty much to be expected and just up to each individual as to what is the cut off point of what is tolerable and not.

Mel

this has started to happen to me too, although I don't know whether to attribute it to the new contraceptive pill I am taking or BO (I started both on the same day, do'h).

I have been getting spotting about 10 days before my period is scheduled. Not enough to warrant a tampon either, just enough to annoy me to no end. I also have a faint pain like that pain when you know your period is coming.

Has anyone had this and has it gone away after awhile? I'm not looking forward to this occurring again next cycle!

It happened to me!! I personally feel the BO balanced me out though, before BO I was on pm and it just wacked out my cycle my periods where always regular to the dot and lasted 5days, but the PM made them last at the shortest 3days When I was on BO i couldnt tell when my period was due (i usually eat loads,spots) i had none of that had ZERO cramps (bloody miracle! I ALWAYS have them) and periods lasted 5days and while I was on BO my periods where on check! Personally I used BO for lil over a month too and while I was on it I felt great I had growing pains like crazy and my friend told me my boobs look soo much bigger, infact I have a picture of me on when I was on BO with a group of friends mt boobs look soo full.

But I did stop taking BO because personally I felt that it was too risky to mess with my hormones for bigger boobs with something medics know nothing about, Using BO made me think wow this stuff is crazy effective in just a couple of months, if there could be long term implications then they could just as bad but this is MY opinoin but NO DOUBT BO works!!

I have been on BO for like 1 year. I only experience some weird spotting on the 14th day of my cycle 2 months back. I had food poisoning and was traveling. When I came home I told my mum (a former fertility nurse) about what happen. She mention to me about having drastic drop of estrogen level will cause spotting to happen during ovulation. But on the 28th day of my cycle I had my period like usual.

what can cause a drastic drop in estrogen?

For me I notice I don't grow so well when I travel long distance. I can only think that body and mental stress can be the one that contribute to drastic drop in estrogen level.

My first period while on BO came 10 days earlier. Less cramps, less spotting. Though it is not lighter, likes yours, it is actually heavier. The boobs are so much fuller! Just before the period I couldn't believe my eyes! I think they were one full cup bigger!

11bhot, hi, did you keep your growth after you quit? I think I'm becoming paranoid about it :-) This stuff is working, no doubt, will it stay?

From research I found that growth from BO tends to be permanent, however most well known BO systems tend to suggest you do at least a 3month course, so you can attain real growth e.g. UB, BB

Saying that I used BO for alil over month while using the noogleberry and I feel that the growth did stay, my boobs did very gradually become less full but my boobs did maintain some of the size but I think its mainly because I used both the noogleberry and BO. I stress that how long it takes to gain real growth differs from person to person but for me the generic BO I used tend to mesh with me well.

Dont be paranoid! it hinders NBE! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon