Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prolonged menstrations from BO??!

(24-02-2011, 05:24 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i took BO for over 4 months and didn't get my period at all. like sweetpea, i got the feeling like it's about to come, but nothing. i had all the PMS symptoms. i thought it was the BCP that i was on so i got off of that. soon after, i quit BO too, but i STILL haven't gotten my period. i am going in to see a gyno next week to do tests.

Hey, how did it go with you lled34aa? Smile
Im very scared of taking the pills now...

I'm wondering if the problem is due to not easing into the BO, starting with smaller doses. Did anyone ease into it and still have these issues?

(24-02-2011, 05:24 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i took BO for over 4 months and didn't get my period at all. like sweetpea, i got the feeling like it's about to come, but nothing. i had all the PMS symptoms. i thought it was the BCP that i was on so i got off of that. soon after, i quit BO too, but i STILL haven't gotten my period. i am going in to see a gyno next week to do tests.

Wow that scary! Maybe it's because BO tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant and stops the period? What does everyone else think?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon