Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone else had cystic acne breakouts from UB?

I stopped taking kelp a week now but I'm still breaking out. I'm going to stop taking pituitary, since I started taking pituitary and kelp around the same time and that's when my acne got really bad. Is everyone who's breaking out taking UB? what other supplements are you taking aside from BO?

Ever sense i stopped taking kelp my skin has gotten better so hopfully that was why. i also sarting using calamine lotion on my skin everynight, it may sound weird but alot of ppl use it. it has cleared most of my bumps and is fading the marks reallyyy quickly so anyone breaking out should deffently give it a try Smile

My face has stopped breaking out and has cleared up nicely. I didn't stop taking UB. I changed my exercise and upped my water intake. I used to exercise everyday and when I stopped is when my face started really getting out of control. Another thing is I lowered my protein intake. The UB says 90g of protein a day. I was doing 60+ but that was too much for my body I guess so I'm down to 30 a day. I also stopped scrubbing my face so hard and changed face cleanser. I think the main things that helped was lowering the protein and changing face cleanser.

April- Yay! Good thing you found what was causing the break outs. I wil try calamine lotion for acne scarring on my face. I have many from when I was young.

lled34aa-I'm sorry your skin is still breaking out. Yea I agree you should discontinue BO and see what happens. I am not taking any other supplements for breast enhancement except BO and protein shake. I've been using Clean and Clear 3 Step and that seems to realllly work for me if that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon