Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone else had cystic acne breakouts from UB?

Hi! I've been taking for Ultra Breast for not even a month, and prior to that had been taking Breast Success. I'm 29 years old and have been having the worst cystic acne breakout of my life...I've never struggled with acne prior to this. I've tried every topical thing imaginable for my skin and nothing's working, so I'm thinking it might be the NBE supplements. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess the only way to know for sure is to stop taking the UB and see if my acne clears, but I'm hesitant to do that too, b/c I have been having significant breast growth/fullness within the last month. I have been noogling as ell though, so I'm not really sure if the breast growth is from that or from the supplements. Has anyone had good success JUST from noogling without taking any internal supplements? Sorry this post is kind of long! I'd really appreciate any feedback/suggestions! Thanks!

I've had acne prone skin my entire life, the only time my acne got worse was when I was taking individual herbs. I never had a problem with it while taking Ultra Breast. As far as women only growing with NB and nothing else, yes, if you go on the NB forum there are women that only used NB and nothing else and had good results. So really if you want to supplement that's all up to you. I took UB for 6 months in the mist of noogling, and I think it helped and made my results more permanent, but who knows, could have just been the NB. Do what you feel is best. Good luck!

I never had a problem with acne when I was in middle school/hs. I'm in college now and since I started taking BO I've had the worst acne in my life! But, it's gotten better and manageable and plus I've been having growth (at least I think so Smile.

It sucks that you've been seeing significant growth but now you're getting acne! I've had sensitive/acne prone skin my entire life and I'm about to order UB so I hope this doesn't happen for me. When I began taking PM my skin my skin got OUT OF CONTROL. I stopped taking it and my skin went back to normal. I think the best thing would be to stop taking the UB and see what happens. Or I guess keep taking it and see if the acne phase will pass.. Hope something works out because acne sucks

i have been on UB for about a week now almost and i have been having break outs big cystic acne to be exact. i never get break outs ever. my face was slightly breaking out before i started taking it i think due to a massive amount of stress and using s strong detergent on my sheets. i pull the covers up to my chin or cheeks when i sleep and that is where the break outs are occuring. i will give this another week to see if my face clears. if not i will have to discontinue UB. =( i hope it clears up tho.
Natalie has your acne cleared up yet? Were you getting the acne on Breast success too? Or just UB?

i have been on UB for about a week now almost and i have been having break outs big cystic acne to be exact. i never get break outs ever. my face was slightly breaking out before i started taking it i think due to a massive amount of stress and using s strong detergent on my sheets. i pull the covers up to my chin or cheeks when i sleep and that is where the break outs are occuring. i will give this another week to see if my face clears. if not i will have to discontinue UB. =( i hope it clears up tho.

Im having the same problem and ive been taking UB for about a month and a half. I starting breaking out really bad about two weeks ago and it just keeps getting worse.Sad I already had problems with acne like 2 years ago but up untill now its been fine. Im taking kelp to for my temp. even though i dont know if i need it but apperently kelp has alot of iodine and that is know to cause breakouts, so im hoping its the kelp and not the BO, but im going to stop taking kelp and see what happens. What do you think?

i also have the same problem! i'm 2 months in and the break out started about 2 weeks ago but got significantly worse after i started taking kelp! i also hope it's the kelp and not UB!

Yay I'm not alone! But Huh why are we having breakouts? Im not taking kelp so maybe if you guys stop taking kelp you can test if that is what is making you break out. My skin is the same as anastasia ive had acne prone skin but ive stopped breaking out about 2 years ago. since then my skin has been clear except for when i was taking herbs. ie PM, GLC. Hopefully we can all fix this because I think BO is working for me. Has it been working for you guys?

Well sense everyone says that BO is suppose to recreate puberty it makes sense that people who broke out during that time would probly start to again. I hope thats not why though, im pretty sure the UB im taking is working for me though because ive increased about a half inch in a month and a half

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon