Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My body rejects estrogens...what can I do??

Thank you Crystalelle. Smile

I actually did buy the horse chestnut, gingko biloba/gotu kola blend, butchers broom for vein strengthening and cayenne capsules for circulation. Thanks.

Thanks for the detox tip. I will wait a while longer to do it.

One more question though: I was never estrogent dominant or had excess estrogen before starting NBE, I just seemed to overload on estrogens too fast at one time and caused some problems. I didnt mention before that I was on a Progestin only birth control right after I stopped the NBE and it gave me very bad estrogen DEFICIENT symptoms. It's been 3 months and half of those symptoms are gone and the rest are improving. (I'm off of BC now) I took the online hormone balance test and I have most symptoms of estrogen deficiency (from the bcp) and ALSO excess estrogen. It seems like my body is starting to produce its own estrogen now as I am off the bcp. The human body is so complex.

Maybe I should just take an herb to help balance my hormones rather than taking progesterone and dim-plus??? Or do you think by healthy eating, exercise and fatty acid supplement, plus the liver flushes I can balance my hormones alone?? At this point I'm so afraid to mess any more with my hormones. Thanks for your input.

You are not the only one here that has problem with phyto-estrogen (herbal) NBE. Many of the woman here in the forum has experience the side effect of it including myself. The reason why I know that detoxification in your case will work because I myself has experience the side effect of herbal NBE. I suffered many years of it after I have stopped using herbal method. Nobody teach me what to do not even the company who sell the product to me know what to do. Yes all this while we have been raise to think that herbal is beneficial but we haven't been told that herbal is beneficial when the dosage is low. With herbal NBE the dosage goes high up to the sky and the worst of all is when you are taking it you gets your hope up on when I will achieve that one cup of size.

Anyway. I will tell you what I know through my readings, research and experience. Not all woman's body agree with herbal NBE. Yours certainly not one of them and it is very very clear. When you do herbal NBE it is as though you are knocking your hormone off the cliff. Your hormone level will keep on being at the wrong route until you teach it to function properly again. I won't go back to herbs to balance the hormone. Certainly not in your case. Why? Cause at this moment I don't know how much of bad estrogen in your body that your estrogen receptor has take in not to mention the excessive estrogen your body has. Why DIM? It help you to get rid of bad estrogen and estrogen dominance that is dominating your body. Why progesterone cream? Your body is having a low level of progesterone that is why you are having estrogen dominance. Of course this are not things you are going to take for years and years to come. Until your body is good you got to stick with it for the time being.

Now healthy eating, exercise and fatty acid supplements are essential of course.

If one day you decide to go on another NBE round. I would strongly advice to go on glandular bovine ovary (BO) NBE. Why? Cause it is cell therapy just like sheep placenta. The goodness of BO is it will tune your body so that your body will be able to produce the hormone needed so the breasts will grow. It is not about having foreign hormone in your body like herbal method. But the hormone are produce by your body for the usage of your body. You can do more reading about it in this forum to get more understanding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon