Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JessicaMae's program... input welcomed!

Cycle 3 Update:

I started Cycle 3 on 10/31... and so I feel I have deflated since then. I hate this time of the month! Since I am not measuring, I do not know if I have grown since last month, but I wll probably take pictures in a few days and compare them to last month. Today, I feel smaller than ever, but I hope thats not the case.

The last few weeks I have been traveling a lot, so I haven't had a chance to Noogle as much, and I also havent been taking the L-tyrosine or MSM as much. I also ran out of my protein supplement, which should arrive today. Hopefully once I start the L-tryosine and MSM again I will start feeling something.

On a positive note, I seem to be filling the Noogleberry Medium domes past the 2.5" mark, so I went ahead and ordred the Large domes. I dont feel like i could get much more past the 2.5" mark so maybe using larger domes I will get much more swelling.

Good luck to everyone so far on their growing! I'll post pictures in the next day or so...! Big Grin

Ok, So i decided to take progress pics today. I figure its already almost a week into cycle 3, so I might as well go ahead and take them! Not sure if I am seeing much difference from last month... its hard to tell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seeing pictures like this make me so anxious for my NB to arrive!
Love how they're still so full that many hours after!

Amazinggggg cleavage! You can def see progress from each picture until the 3rd

JessMae, I'm so happy to see your progress, your pictures definitely show a huge difference from the beginning to your 2nd month! I am so tempted to buy the NB even tho I was trying to just stick with herbs alone after seeing your results. You go girl!! Big Grin I just want to clarify are u still taking BB ?

Yep JustDoll, I am still on BB... I cannot tell if the results are from Noogleberry or BB... but as long as I am having results I am not going to change anything. Good luck with your herbs! Smile

The nice thing about the Noogleberry is even if the swelling isn't permanant growth now... at least its still swelling! It does get addicting to use it. I try to noogle 3 times a day for 30mins - hr... depending on schedule.

I am not filling the domes as much right now, not sure why. Its about day 12 of my cycle and I am feeling a few sharp pains. It seems like I don't really get the achy sensations anymore... just random pains here and there.

Hopefully I do get SOME results from herbs alone, maybe i'll try to stay on herbs for a month and if i dun see any slight difference i might just go get NB.
Im sorry i have so many questions...
but i just want to know, does it hurt when it swells? like if ur bf was to grab on to them, would they hurt after nb-ing? or it just hurts for the first couple hours?

I don't mind the questions! Smile

It depends on what part of my cycle it is regarding soreness and NB. It seems like most of the time, I am not sore to the touch after using NB... they just feel heavy. Sometimes my nipples are a little sensitive after from the swelling, and especially about 3 weeks into my cycle when I get really sore nipples in general, and it makes it hard to noogle.

Also, around the 3 week point in my cycle I get swelling & sore breasts, but that I think is attributed to montly cycle swelling. The only pains I get when touched are if my breasts are pushed on, then I get soreness and pains, but since starting BO it is whether I Noogle or not... but other than that the NB hasn't really caused any soreness that stands out.

I think the NB is a good route to go on. It is encouraging to keep on both the BO & NB because I feel like the swelling I get from the NB is enough to keep me motivated to stick with this routine. As I mentioned before in a earlier post, even if its not growth yet... I still like the swelling I get from noogling... because its more than what I have normally! Big Grin

Hopefully that answers your question.. it was kind of a long answer!

Quick update: I am on Cycle 3, about day 21. I have had a few sharp pains here and there but other than that no real sensations. My cycles seem to be longer than normal in general, and longer since taking BO. They are normally around 34 days.

Right now, I don't feel like I am getting much swelling from NB. I ordered the Large cups becuase I was almost filling the Mediums last month, but now I am at the 2 1/2" mark... so I am hoping that increases soon. I noticed last month I didn't have much swelling this time, but it increased about 12 days before my period. I am trying to stay positive!!!

Are your periods delayed as a result of your longer cycles?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon