Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JessicaMae's program... input welcomed!

JessicaMae's Stats:

Weight: 109
Height: 5' 5"
Bust: 32A (I think... could be AA, if so I am in denial!)
Goal: C... or even full B

I have tried NBE in the past (3 years ago), without much to show for it. Ive tried FG, SP & WY with massage and heat, but nothing. Also tried Fennel, with little results.

The only thing that has worked for me in the past was taking Wild Yam & Pumpkin Seed Oil... which increased growth about 1 cup size... but I got busy traveled, stopped the routine... and now I am smaller than ever. I don't know if that temporary increase was from the WY or if it was just hormonal.

Just bought the Noogleberry system, and I am on day 2! Big Grin I have also started taking wild yam again (2 capsules of Natures Way brand at night), and am about 2 weeks into that.

Since using NB I do feel fuller, but have not measured to see if I am getting any swelling. I am feeling sensations, however.

Oh... forgot to mention how I am using the Noogleberry! Tongue

15 mins in the AM, when I wake up
45 mins in the afternoon, if time allows
30-45 mins in the evening, before bed

Questions for the experts!!!:

- Has anyone else had success taking WY with using the Noogleberry pump?

- Would taking Bovine Ovary (Bountiful Breast) while using NB be more successful since I am thin and have a hard time naturally putting on weight?

Thanks Smile Looking forward to my journey... happy growing to all!

Well, i am not and expert at all, but i'm also taking Wild Yam and using the Noogleberry. I first started out doing the whole FG, WY, SP routine with no success. I kept the wild yam in my routine though when i cut the other herbs out cause i like how it helps out with my periodSmile Don't know if it'll do anything on it's own to help out growth, but i figure it's not hurting. As far as taking BO while using the pump, it certainly can't do anything but help! There are some other fellow Noogle pumpers who are using it together and getting results. Just be sure you monitor you body temp. I think it needs to be at or above 98.2 idealy to work. Also you need to up your protein intake on BO. I tried BB some years ago with no success, however i've always had a low body temp and had trouble getting it out of the 97s even in the middle of the day. When i would wake up it would be in the 95 or 96 range. I also slacked on my protein intake so i don't put it on the BB not working, but me not workin on it myself. I've thought about trying it again, however if i'm gonna go the BO route, i'm gonna try Ultra Breast as it is MUCH cheaper! Whether you decide to do it or not, i thing adding supplements to your pumping routine can help speed up the process. Just my thoughts!! Best of luck!

BO works well for thin and people who has low BMI. What Mojoco says is right. Is always a good temperature that it will work. If you have low temperature you might risk to not able to keep the growth.

Thanks for your thoughts Smile My body temp does seem to run a little lower... around 98.1 on average. I will probably stick with the Wild Yam for a while, especially since I just bought a lot more of it. If the Wild Yam doesn't work down the road ill try BO. I shouldn't be too impulsive to try everything at once right now I guess!

Macojaco - Hopefully the wild yam works wonders with the NB! How long have you been taking it and any progress?

I started my herb and pumping routine at the end of Feb. so about 6 months ago. I cut all the herb but the wild yam after 3 months of nothing since i was getting really frustrated with the 3 times a day, on and empty stomach, popping so many capsules and not seeing any results. I figure 3 months was enough time to tell it wasn't gonna work for me. I kept takin the wild yam though. So i started out a 32A and am still a 32A. The only change i think there might be is that from the pumping, i seem to have more cleavage when i wear a good push up, however i look the same and my measurements are the same without a bra. I breast fed both my boys, so my boobs are really empty and saggy and unfortunately, i haven't had a change yetSad I'm also taking MSM, vitamine C, and Collagene. Honestly, it's been a rollercoaster ride so far...some days i get swelling and think "hey, i'm finally growing!" and then other days i take the domes off and they look exactly the same as when i put them on Angry Having breastfed, and had 32D at the time -which is what i am hoping to be able to achieve somehow - it can be really frustrating when other girls who've breastfed or had larger boobs at one time seem to get fast results. I have no problem with putting weight on, and have a healthly BMI and body fat %. I just unfortunately seem to not be able to grow boobs yet!! So just remember that it's not always that your doing something wrong. Some things work for some, but not others. But i think BO has a good success rate as long as your able to keep your temp up and eat good protein. And i don't know of Noogleberry not working AT ALL for those that stick with it, just a matter of how long it will take for you individually to see results and if your willing to keep at it, which can be hard at times! Some might get 3 cup sizes in a couple months, others a cup after a year. I'm hoping something starts happening for me soon, as it has been a long 6 months waitin to feel something. I did get a lot of extra aches during my last period, which is very unusual--i usually don't get aches in my boobs at all! So i don't know if it's the start of growth finally, or not. But i'm hopefull!

Ok, that's my life story with NBE!!! Lol! Sorry about the run on.....Best of luck!

So I am still in week one of using noogleberry with WY. My family is in town this week, so it's hard to find time to noogle. In general I feel swelling, but it could be Luteal swelling im assuming. Today I found time to noogle in the morning, for about 15 mins. Usually I use coconut oil but today I used lotion with acai in it. I've never felt itchy while noogling, yet today I was itchier than ever and could barely stand it. Its been 20 mins so far after taking off the noogleberry and I am still itchy. They do feel a lot more swollen than normal after taking the domes off too.

Is the itching a good sign, possibly a sign of growth... or is my skin just dry?

Itching can definatly be a sign of growth!!! However, since it happened the same day as your lotion change, i would say monitor it, cause it could also be something in the lotion your sensitive too. Have you tried the lotion on a different part of you body?? If it makes wherever you put it itchy, then you have your answer.....if not, then maybe your starting to growSmile Usually it's the skin stretching that make you itchy, like a pregnant woman's belly.

Hi Jessica Mae. Macojaco mentioned geting tired of taking a lot of pills and not getting any results. I would give herblas more than 3 months to work. Sometimes you have to stop and cleanse and then try something a little diffrent. I would recomend adding a phyto estrogenic herb to your program. So if you are not interested in taking a alot of pills. It is not always nesscary to do so. I would recommend adding a herbal phytoestrogenic tea to your program. As with any herbal program. Always keep in mind that you don't want to over do it on the herbs and stall. I would add the tea into your program slowly in larger doses over time. If you are going to use the tea as the basis of your program. And you have not felt any changes within the first month or so. I would slowly up the amounts of ingredients or try drinking more of the tea. As with any herb program. You might have to try diffrent levels until you find the one that works for you.

Whether you use it as a add on or the basis of a program. I have put together a list of recipes for several diffrent herbal teas for NBE. Some use Fenugreek, others fennel as the base for the tea. These recipes can be made easily and inexpensively at home. Many of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery or health food store. I recommend the use of a tea ball when making the tea. You want to ensure that you give the herbs a good soak. Also makes clean up easier.

The first recipe is the much talked about Bustea.

Bustea By Dr. James A. Duke,author of "The Green Pharmacy,"

In a saucepan, combine 1-2 cups of water with several tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. Add a dash or two of the following spices: anise, caraway, fennel, and licorice.
Allow the water to boil for several minutes and strain before drinking. You can add lemon juice and honey to improve the taste.
Be sure to drink 1-2 cups of Bustea per day

The rest of the recipes are from diffrent places. Where applicable. I have listed the author.

It should be noted that this tea, as written. In my opinion would be best used for females. It uses Vitex and don quai in its ingredients. My current understanding of vitex and don quai, is that they are progesterone and estrogen levelers.
I don't think it would be a good idea for a male on NBE to take these herbs. Removing these herbs should, make it ok for males to use for NBE.

Estrogen Producing Herbal Tea

Ingredients
1 part Licorice
1 part Ginger
1 part Wild Yam
1 part Cinnamon
3 parts Sarsaparilla
1 part Dandelion
1 part Vitex
1/2 part Orange Peel
1/2 part Dong Quai

I believe the next two came from Cselestyna at Breast Nexus

Breast Enhancement & Good Complexion Tea

Ingredients
5 grams of Dandelion
5 grams of Angelica
10 grams of Chinese Yam
Take note: Do not consume the above tea during menstruation. Avoid eating white carrot and Kang Kong when consuming the tea.

Angelica Breast Enhancement Tea

Ingredients
30 grams of Dandelion
30 grams of Astragalus hoantchy
30 grams of Angelica
30 grams of Codonopsis dangshen
30 grams of bai shu

Three Fennel Tea recipes

4 cups water
1/2 cup honey, or to taste
1 tablespoon fennel seeds
4 orange-pekoe tea bags
Three 3-inch strips of lemon zest removed with a vegetable peeler plus additional for garnish
6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste

Preparation.
In a saucepan stir together the water, the honey, and the fennel seeds and bring the mixture to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat, add the tea bags and 3 strips of the zest, and let the tea steep for 5 minutes. Strain the tea through a fine sieve set over a heatproof pitcher, let it cool, and add the lemon juice. Chill the tea, covered, for 1 hour, or until it is very cold. Divide the iced tea among tall glasses filled with ice cubes and
garnish each glass with some of the additional zest.

1 Teaspoon Fennel Seed
1 Pinch Cardamom
1 Cup of Boiled Water
Sweeten to Taste
Steep the fennel and cardamom for 4-6 minutes, add sugar if desired.

Strain tea prior to serving.

From Wahaika at the Beboards.com

Use fennel as a tea, not as a powdered herb. Wrap up a teaspoon of it in a coffee filter and boil it in a cup or two (should be a cup when finished) of water for 20 minutes. Drink one or two cups per day. You can make larger batches and keep in the refrigerator.

Good luck with your program.

Thanks Andy! I do already have fennel tea, so I can start with that if you think that would be beneficial with the Wild Yam.

Macojaco - I switched back to the coconut when using the noogleberry, and there was no itching. The lotion I used yesterday must have irritated me while my skin was stretching because I also had a bunch of red dots, and I didn't feel like I was pumping too hard. The lotion doesn't seem to irritate any other part of my arms or legs either. Looks like I'll stick with the coconut oil when noogling. I did noogle for only 20 mins today, and got swelling from it... so I am hoping it stays!

Other things I have incorporated into my diet recently:
- Fish Oil 2000
- Vitamin C 1000
- MSM powder 2.6g to around 6g
- Orgain - Organic Meal Replacement Drink, 255 calories, 16g protein

Congrats on your swelling!!! Looks like your heading in the right direction Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon