Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JessicaMae's program... input welcomed!

I thought it was Fennel tea that I have... but its Fenugreek that I already have. Does Fenugreek or Fennel tea have better results? I also found Yogi Tea 'womans nursing support' which contains the following:

Chamomile, fennel, stinging nettle leaf, anise, fenugreek, lavender

Maybe I'll try the Yogi Tea first and see if that yields any results. I have been using the noogleberry more in the last few days, but do not seem to be keeping the swelling. I also just started my period... so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I am hoping to increase my Wild Yam intake (from 2 capsules, to 3) and stick with my noogleberry routine and hopefully grow!
Star 

3 Week Update:

Still using Noogleberry, twice a day for 45 mins, but skips a few days a week due to family visiting. I do seem to keep swelling after I Noogle... so I am happy about that! Big Grin

One change to my routine is that I haven't been taking the Wild Yam or tea. I have decided I would like to give BO a try eventually, and wanted to stop the herbs. Since I have been traveling and had family in town, I wasn't taking the herbs much anyway. I have also done more researching for BO and feel it might be a better fit for me if I can get my body temp stable. It usually runs around 97.6 at the lowest, to 98.2 at the highest which is usually late afternoon.

Here is a summary of what I am doing now: Smile

Noogle in the morning if time allows, 20 mins - afternoon 45 mins - evening 45 mins.

Supplements:
- Vitamin C (1000 mg)
- MSM 2.5g approx
- Calcium/Magnesium
- L-Tyrosine (1000 - 1500 mg)
- Kelp (530 mg)
- Raw Adrenal 2 capsules
- 1 or 2 OrGain organic meal replacement drinks, 16g protein each

Ive had a biomeridian scan done before, which showed that my Adrenals were a little sluggish so I am hoping the Raw Adrenal can help if that is still the case. I have only been taking the raw adrenal, kelp, and l-tyrosine for 4-5 days and so far I haven't seen much of a difference in body temp. I always assumed my body temp was low just because I am thin. My energy levels are higher though, which is positive for me because I usually feel unmotivated and tired.

I hope my temp regulates soon, because I am excited to start BO!

BO + NB Program Start & Update:

Still taking the following Supplements:
-Vitamin C Multi (1000 mg)
- MSM 2.5g approx
- Calcium/Magnesium
- L-Tyrosine (1000 - 1500 mg)
- 1 or 2 OrGain organic meal replacement drinks, 16g protein each

I am no longer taking the kelp or raw adrenal... felt like it was overkill and ended up getting great results with L-Tyrosine. My temperature tonight was 98.8... and it has been a steady 98.2 - 98.4 recently.

9/8/10 I started Bountiful Breast, and continued Noogleberry. (I started this mid cycle too)

This past weekend I noticed I kept a lot of the swelling from the noogleberry, and I look fuller. My bf mentioned that they looked larger and he was going to ask me if I was pregnant! He doesn't know I am trying to make them bigger so I just mentioned that I am getting my period in a few weeks, and this usually happens... which it does, but not this much! Smile Some other sensations I am getting are dull aches, which happen only a few times per day, and they are very heavy and if I press on them they hurt. Hopefully this means they are growing!!!

When I noogled earlier, I noticed I was filling the medium domes more than normal so I am pretty happy about that! So far I am excited with the results, even if it is just swelling from the Noogleberry... its better than nothing!

Hi JM
It sopunds like your research has paid off and you may have found a program that works for you. Pains in the breasts can be indicative of growth. Great work and good growing.

Today AF arrived... so I am interested to see how much I deflate Dodgy

This doesn't seem to be NBE since this started right before I started taking BO... but its something new:

Last month as soon as AF arrived, I got a sore throat, Fever & just felt achy... it seemed that turned into Bronchitis for a few weeks. Well.... yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat... and today I have a slight fever. Is it a PMS symptom to have a fever when you start your period? I don't seem to have cramps yet either, which is a good thing! The fever thing is weird because I haven't had a fever/cold or anything for 4 years... and to have it twice within 4 weeks is odd. I guess the timing could be coincidental... since I haven't been eating as many fruits and veggies lately... so maybe my immune system is compromised. Huh

I would like to see what the experts on here think! Big Grin

So far I am still taking BO and Noogling... and loving it! I will consider myself on Cycle 2 now, since I started this a week in after my last Cycle.

So I have decided to add some pictures to show the little progress, if anything. I am not sure if it is growth... or just swelling. The first picture is about a month ago (Before Pic), and the second is from today (One Month In). I started taking BO toward the beginning of last cycle (on day 10 or so)... so I have not yet completed an entire cycle on BO. Also, the second picture is a few hours after using the noogleberry... so its probably just swelling that is showing.

I just completed my period... so I do feel smaller, and do not feel like I am swelling as much or keeping my swelling Sad I am still not as small as I usually am at this point... so hopefully the swelling stays and I don't shrink!!!

Today I also felt some sharp pains in my right breast, but other than that not much along sensations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll be following your progress. Our stats are almost identical! Good luck!

Thanks Brandy... Good luck to you too!

Update: I am on day 14 of my 2nd cycle, and at the moment not getting much of any sensations or tingling. I don't seem to fill the domes as much either, but it could be an illusion since I added camper tape to the domes. Last cycle, as soon as I started taking BO, I had sensations which started around day 15 or 16 or my cyle... so I am hoping I will starting getting sensations back again towards the end and I will swell more than last month!!! It seems that a lot of the ladies here seem to get more sensations and growth during the luteal phase, if I am correct... and not so much during the follicular.

Update: Cycle 2, day 22

I started getting my swelling back when I am noogling, which is nice. It might be becuase I switched back to using extra virgin coconut oil. I was using coconut oil/emu oil blend... and I know Emu has anti-inflammatory properties which could have made my swelling go down quicker.

I am filling the Medium domes a lot better now, and wonder if I should go ahead and order the large ones. My breasts were very sore today to the touch and my nipples are very sore and sensitive. Not too many growing pains though. Had sharp pains a few times this week, but that aws it. It almost hurts to pump becuase my nipples are so sensitive, so I will be taking it easy. This seems to be the point last cycle where I seemed to keep swelling and grow... so hopefully the same thing happens!

W00t! You go! Smile Everything sounds good right about now. I'm sure you'll get that growth real soon! I'm also on BO and recently added SLP. I've had more sensations, even tho I just came on my period today. So that's nice. Well, keep up what you're doing, obviously it's paying off. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon