Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SO Angry and very hurt.

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Anastacia. that PM is SO horrible. i am sure that you know to totally ignore this 'Tina' don't you? You, like Cheryl are inspirational and are nothing but helpful, friendly and extremly supportive on this and the noogleberry forum. Don't you dare let this nasty piece of work get to you.
I think it is fantastic that there is a forum like this and the NB forum where people can develop friendships and talk about more than JUST boobs. I have never read any post from you that is unecessary, never.
that person is just a horrid little troll, trying to upset you because she is jealous of your progress. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!!!!!!
Some people, seriously. DAMN.

Storm, no worries hun, she didn't even upset me Wink just posted it here to show Cheryl she wasn't alone and to give support to her

Just wow, I read through the thread completely now and OMG at the unnecessary drama! I know you said truce Kerensa, and I'm sure maybe you had your reasons to say the things you have, but geez woman! We are all here for the same goal, growing boobies, there is no need to attack one of the MOST supportive and lovely people on this forum. I'm sure it's hard to believe Cheryl grew as much as she has, but I assure you it's all REAL!!! I seen full pics of her in private showing her face as a male and then as a female, I can spot a photoshopped pic, my husband edits pics professionally. And I assure you, her pics are 100% real! It was her genes that got her as big as she is, she has stated several times that the women in her family are all big chested, so when she started her NBE program, it was like her first female puberty and she was just developing as she should had she been born a female. I think you overreacted on her and jumped the gun a bit. Can we all just get back to what we are here for? boobies Tongue

Anastasia, when I read that note I just rolled my eyes, and when I thought of your response to it I assumed you did the exact same thing. Women who understand their real worth can spot a sad, pathetic attempt to belittle someone else because they can't handle their overwhelming feelings of self hatred. I just shake my head at that...what can you say back? We all know just by reading it that that girl is messed up inside and there is nothing to do but feel sorry for her....

I frowned at this back and forth on this thread but I have nothing negative to say to you Kerensa but Thank You for calling a truce. We all appreciate Chery's support here and though I know you feel you have reasons for saying what you've said I think the most tactful way to go about it was by PM.

Anastasia, You must be doing something right for someone to dislike you that much.

See, they were doing that to get more attention and heat from forum posters. They are bad, really.

DING DING DING END OF THE ROUND. Will everyone return to their corners and wait for the next round? (the bell will not sound for it)

(31-08-2010, 04:23 AM)Wishful Wrote:  DING DING DING END OF THE ROUND. Will everyone return to their corners and wait for the next round? (the bell will not sound for it)

What's that for?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon