Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Safe countries: An informative thread about BSE (Mad Cow Disease)

(29-03-2011, 12:16 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  cendory, this was on another thread, but they are made in the USA from US cattle ovaries.

When I wrote to Medplex and asked them where they got their Bovine Ovaries from and the address of the company they quick e-mailed me back and said that the bovine ovaries comes from the United States and that I might want to google the company that manufact the product. The Company is called Herbal Extra Plus... Hmmm.. Fine fine.. So I e-mailed Herbal Extra Plus with the same question - where they got their Bovine Ovaries from and they quickly replied that they got it from Argentina!
That didn't make sense to what Medplex said.. I wrote to them that Medplex said it came from the U.S and they replied that the ingredients comes from all around the world but the finished product is made in The United States... Hmm.. I don't really know what to believe.. I don't know if they'll just write Argentina to me because they no there are no chance of mad cow disease in that country. .. I don't know. What do you think? I would love to believe them so I wouldn't be scared to the possibility of getting mad cow disease.. I am really considering buying UB... Im just scared... :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon