Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Worried about side effects and safety

Do you need to have a certain amount of breast tissue before you begin NB? Just curious, because I am a 32AA.

Hi Aim4C, when i started with the NB i was totally flat as i was male and the NB worked wonders for me so you would be fine honey, it takes a while to get use to and for the swelling to happen, but with time you should be very happy with what you can get using the NB, so good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

There are plenty of ladies on the NB forum who started a AA, just go ask around. I started NB a 32B as I had grown from a 32AA to a 32B with other things before discovering NB. And so far I've went from a 32B to a 32C, might be a 32D waiting to see for sure. I normally wait a while to make sure my growth is permanent. But as of right now I'm a 32D. So as Cheryl said you will be fine to try NB.

I Tried 2 kinds of generic.One DNE brand that is no longer available which was capsules.It smelled in the bottle but didn't taste like anything when you swallow,and the other was vitamin power which smelled stronger and was in tablet form which made it a nightmare to swallow.What i liked about BO is that it doesn't make you smell like herbs.I used FG for some time and everything in me smelled like FG,my underams,my ears everything!I found it terribleSad

Thanks Cheryl And Anastasia. I am inspired you you both. I'm gonna try Anastasia's route. I just started with herbs, hopefully I get a little more flesh in a few months. Then NB it is.

Sandy, I am kinda concern about the smell of FG epecially because I intend to start massaging with it soon. I wear perfume all the time and hope that helps to keep that maple syrup smell away.Rolleyes

Thanks guys

Smile will have to keep our fingers crossed for you then Wink

Thanks Sandy, mee tooSmile

Alicat here's the link to the BO side effect-thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5441

Thanks, I will check it out. I have heard of Noogleberry already, and I was planning to do that along with whatever I chose to use for NBE. I think I have decided to use Ultra Breast, but I am going to check out the side effects link first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon