Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im ok, Thanks everyone.

I'm so glad everything went well, too! I knew it would Smile Congratulations!

Hi everyone, once again thanks for your messages, i have had a rough couple of days and i have been in alot of pain as they have reduced my painkillers right down, but i am feeling alot better today and the pain and swelling are getting alot better, i am really bored so im looking forward to going home hopefully monday, once again thanks everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Congratulation Cheryl Smile I am so happy for you!! I hope your recovery will be quick so you can enjoy the womanhood to its fullest as soon as possible Smile I still always looked at you as a woman after you started to live as one.

Congrats to you Cheryl,honey! When you PM'd me back and told me you were having the surgery finally,I said many prayers for you to be okay.You are and that's great! You are so brave.Girlfriend Cheryl! LOL Heart
You know that we'll all be asking for pics once you feel like it-of course,after the swelling goes down and you get recovered.I am so excited for you! Keep us posted! Love ya!

Thanks cousinrose, i have felt like a woman for along time but now i have had the op i feel even more feminine and content so thanks honey.

Hi Mel, thanks hun, i am back at home now and feel alot better, the pain is getting better and the swelling is going down slowly and i finaly had a good look down there yesterday and im actually gobsmacked lol i still cant get my head round it, its so surreal, i still feel like i have a penis though lol and its a shock when i realise theres nothing there lol. I will send pics when you want hun, i seem to be healing fairly fast so hopefully in a week or two things will have settled down enough for me to walk properly lol and maybe wear some tight trousers and stuff, and also another plus is since my op my boobs have started to ache and tingle again so maybe i might have abit of an increase lol. Speak soon honey and thanks.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Cheryl,
Congratulations on your successful transformation and hope that your recovery is fast.
You really are a wonderful person and deserve the best, so I hope that your life becomes even better now that your physical body matches your feelings.Smile

Congratulations!!! This must feel so cathartic! I'm happy that you've reached this point in your journey! :hugs:

Laura

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon