Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im ok, Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone, im in my room at the clinic in alot of pain but it went very well and im ok, and pleased to say im all woman lol. I have a beautifull room with everything you could think of in it lol including a fridge lol but i miss home and want to be there, im very emotional and a little out of it due to the pain killers but i feel good inside and it all feels very right, i look abit like a pregnant woman though lol as i am so swollen and the pain is undiscribable but the pain killers do a good job lol im high as a kite lol. I want to thank everyone for your messages and well wishes and it made me cry when i read them all so thank you so much. Im in here for atleast another 3 days yet but i have my laptop so im happy and i have cable so atleast i can watch some decent programs but i am abit lonely but at the minute it was all worth it.
Lots of hugs Cheryl xxxx

Congratulations Cheryl,All the pain will be worth it.You finally are what you always wanted and what you were meant to be so that is the best part of it all.Heart From now on everything will be better for you as the hardest part is behind you.I wish you a healthy and quick recovery and the best of luck!!HeartHeart

JOYGASM!!! HeartHeartHeart Congrats!! HeartHeartHeartHeart I wish you easy and quick recovery period. Big Grin

Im so glad your ok Cheryl,and that everything went well, this is a new chapter on your life, maybe with new people tooWink and i hope you cand find someone for you.

Glad to hear everything went well and I told you, you'd be on cloud 9 with the meds they have lol. I'm glad to hear from you, I was sending positive energy your way that everything went well, and I'm excited to hear that it did. I hope it's everything you ever wanted and dreamed for. And yea with any surgery there is swelling, soon that will go down and you won't look preggers Wink We're always here to keep you company and make sure you aren't lonely, bored, etc. and if there is anything you want to talk about you know how to reach me, I can send you my personal email address through a PM on here if you like as well. As always I wish you the best and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Thank you everyone, i cannot believe im a woman its kind of sureal lol and with all the meds it feels like im in a dream or something so im just hoping this is real lol the pain should start to ease in a few more days and hopefully it will be gone within a couple of weeks but i will not be fully healed for 3 to 6 months,the surgeon said i was one of the best patiants he has had and said the operation was very successful as i have a wide pelvis or something for a man and he and the nurses say i was born to be a woman lol it kind of makes me really happy when people make comments like that lol. It does feel really strange but in a very good way and cannot wait for the pain to go and the swelling so i can see properly what i look like now im very excited. And thank you Anastasia i do feel really bored but hopefully i will be out in 3 or 4 days but ill still be of work for another 6 weeks so ive got loads of time on my hands, and yes i would love your email address hun if you dont mind and ill let you have mine.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I'm so glad your surgery went so well! Wish you a speedy recovery and a great next chapter in your life!

Congrats Cheryl, Kuddos for reaching your goals. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. May you receive the happiness you deserve in life.

Congratulations Cheryl, and I hope you recover soon.

I am so happy to hear you are doing well CherylSmile I wish you everything you've ever dreamed of and just hang in there, the pain is just a temporary thing and in a few days when you have recovered a bit more and look at the new you, you will hardly remember itHeart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon