Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe turned me into a woman? THANK GOD

*hugs* I'm glad the forum has helped you so much, I know it has helped me over the years I have been in my NBE journey. I'm glad it has helped you find yourself and discover your true potential in your transformation. I know the surgery will go fine, you will be sooo happy after it's done! And I wouldn't worry about the pain too much, they have some major pain killers nowadays, you will be on cloud 9 lol. When my aunt had a bad illness that caused her so much pain that her body almost stopped from the pain, they gave her some pain meds and you would have never known she was ever in pain, she was soo happy, imagine someone on ecstasy lol that was how she acted. Her house could have burned down and she would have found everything amusing. Just make sure you have someone to stay with you if you go on the heavy meds. But I know everything will be fine for you and everything will work out. I had a dream the other night that you had posted on the forum how happy you were with the surgery outcome. Please update us and let us know how it went! I wish you good luck, but I know you won't need it Wink

Good luck Cheryl and all the best for your operation!!
Don´t worry, you´ll enjoy being a woman and you´re an inspiration to us all C and D wannabees. Heart

Cheryl, it doesn’t matter what you would think in another life time. All that matters is that you are happy now. You are a very beautiful and strong person. You have gone through what most wouldn’t and have changed your life for the better. You have inspired so many women and men on these forums that we can take control of our lives and make it better. Thanks for all the support and for being so brave to share your experience with us. I hope the surgery goes well, and would like to welcome you to womanhood.

omg! it is today! good luck. sending health, happiness, and sassiness your way boob sister!

I see I'm a bit late but I wish you good luck and hope that everything goes well and that it will turn out the way you want it to and give you what you desire!

You are an incredibly strong woman already because you feel like one inside. And that's what's most important. This surgery will just complete your transformation as a last small (or rather huge) step.

Thanks for sharing your story and for all your kindness and advice and I wish you a speedy recovery!

Heart

The time difference in Japan for me has caused me to be late!

Good luck Cheryl! I hope your surgery goes well, and that you recover soon from it.

I hope you have a good life once you've completed your transformation and that you keep us updated with your new life.Blush

Good luck my dear sister. I love you and i wish the best for you. Heart

Good luck Cheryl, you are an inspiration to us all. If you would write a book on this whole journey I would be the first to buy and read it Tongue.

Good luck CherylHeart

I wish you a fast recovery and lots of health and happiness in your 'new' life.

You rockCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon