Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

What is your bra size?
According to the online bra calculator, i'm a 36AA. the VS lady measured me at 34A, but i seem to fit VS 32B the best. i guess i'll just go with the 36AA. that's realistic. i think i'm going to find a bra that size and try it and let you all know.

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
i want my boobs to be round and perky. i don't know what cup size that'd put me at, but basically, i want a fuller shape to match my thicker built bod. i'd be happy at a round 34B. i just wanna look good naked...

Why do you want larger breast?
i want to look like a woman instead of a man. and i hate seeing high school girls with bigger bosoms than me!

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
i don't think it'd change much. my frame of my mind would be the thing that changes the most. i'd be more carefree and less self-conscious. my small breasts is a flaw that i constantly think about. it's like my mind is imprisoned by my boobie insecurities. if i changed my boobs, i'd be happier, i think.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
it's nicer to say, "no, they're real," haha.

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
they've grown a little through weight gain, but not much. i fill out my 32B bras better than before.

How long have you been on a program?
i've done all kinds of "programs," but i haven't started my BB program yet. i will, soon.

thanks for making this poll, Black Hippie! this was fun and very therapeutic! Tongue

What is your bra size?
Small 34B

Full 34B, although I would love to hit an average 34C...maybe full. Cool

I've always had a complex about my smaller breasts. I caught a fair amount of guff throughout adolesence so I've always been very aware of their size. On top of that, I didn't even that they were attractive, as lots of small breasts can be. Just pointy.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
Oh I don't think it would change too much, I would probably just turn more heads than I do now Tongue I would feel sexier without a doubt, although I honestly don't think I can become any more confident. Rolleyes I love my life and my small breasts. I love their shape, and their perkiness. That's why I want just a modest increase of another cup size.

I've always thought that implants are gross looking. Plus they're cool to the touch, which would completely freak me out. And on top of that, the maintenance? No thank you!

Yes, actually. I've gained about 1 inch. I used to hate my breasts because they were SO little and pointy, but they've filled out a lot and I now find them quite attractive. Smile

Just finishing month 2.

This was a great poll, thanks BH!

What is your bra size?
Well...I honestly have NO IDEA. I tried bra calculators and they're always different and the tape never says the same thing. But anyway.. last I checked they were 31AA/31A

My goal is...well I guess full B/ small C. I picked that goal cause I want to be able to say I'm at least a B/ i wanna brag cause I'm a C (however small)

So i can get rid of that annoying little voice in my head that nags me about my breast size and also I want to be less self conscious when I'm in school (girls only) or at school based social events

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
Well I'd get more attention from guys definitely and people won't talk about how small my boobs are on days when we're not in uniform. It's good with the small boobs.

Well natural is always better in the long run!

Have your breasts grown yet? How much?
Yes. my over bust and bust have gone up by an inch.

I'd say 3 weeks tops. I'm not on a steady program (although I'm starting) so i massage religiously for a week maybe then after only occasionally and then i just stop.
Star 

Ones bra size is 30aa (I'm 18)Angry:. This makes me feel really bad! Has anyone got any advice how I could get bigger boobs?

as was said many times look around, read the forums and do your research. there's lots you can do

What is your bra size? Like a AA >.< !!

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? At least a FF xD ! Cause like you want to have a large cup size that's bigger than most people, and if anyone is bigger than you they must be either fat or have something unnatractive about them.

Why do you want larger breast? Because they are the most important organ in mankind ! If women didn't have breasts, men wont want to reproduce with them, and humanity would cesce to exist ! Thanks to them, men want to reproduce with women and humans can survive future generations :3

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast. They make you feel more complete and the world really revolves around them. And a guy with breasts means the best of both worlds !

Cause natural is always better, and i want to exaust all natural options before i go surgical. I consider that as a last resort as real is always better Smile
Have your breast grown yet? How much? LOL ! Nah not much, i'm like a AA i think Sad Must try harder

How long have you been on a program? What program ? I've been lazy and trying on and off since like november 2009. I must try harder i admit, i need encouragment Smile

Haha! I love your answer mirror boy! You put a smile on my day! Big Grin

Okay lol it's been a while since I last did this, it was April of last year! I've grown since then haha. So here we go again...

What is your bra size? currently a 32D

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? Ultimately 32E/34DD, but will settle for another cup size and losing the weight on the rest of my body and toning my body the way I want.

Why do you want larger breast? Why do any of us want them? Because through doing NBE I got boobie greed! Now I just want more more MORE! lol Everyone will get the boobie greed Wink

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
Since getting bigger my life has changed for the better. I stand taller, head held higher, have more confidence. I can wear a bikini and not worry if people are staring at my flat chest. When I was small chested I always wore padded bras and stuffed them with stuff to make it appear I had something. Now I could go braless and look bigger than I did when I was a AA stuffing bras haha.

Because of all the risks with implants, and the unnatural look/feel, basically the only pros for me with implants is it's instant BE and you get the exact size you want instantly, also they would never sag, but still all the cons outweigh those few pros.

Yep, I've grown about 4 cup sizes since starting my journey about 5 or so years ago. I went through many things that didn't work to find what did.

How long have you been on a program? All together, ummm, about... 30 months, so 2 1/2 years (had to get the calculator out and remember all the times I tried stuff! lol) I have been doing NBE on and off for about 5 years. But my actual programs totaled 30 months. I'm now starting again to aim for that 32E Wink

(08-02-2011, 05:55 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Haha! I love your answer mirror boy! You put a smile on my day! Big Grin

Not sure why his answers made you smile, the entire time reading them I was rolling my eyes. He's just as superficial in this post as he was on the one in Small breast and guys in the Any Other Subjects part. I don't find him funny at all.

(08-02-2011, 05:55 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Haha! I love your answer mirror boy! You put a smile on my day! Big Grin

N'awwh thanks ^_^
Mmm, maybe the world doesn't revolve around them as much as i said but it's just my enthusiamsm :3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon