Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

Sorry I love asking questions. I love reading about your stories.

What is your bra size?
What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
Why do you want larger breast?
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Have your breast grown yet? How much?
How long have you been on a program?

My current bra size is 32A and my goal is now 32B!!(Maybe a 32C, but that will take too long xD) 32B sounds like a cute sizes and I still want small breast that fit my size. Currently 32A doesn't fit my size yet. I wanted larger breast to show off show off some cleavage and to have something to jiggle when I move. lol I hope bigger breast can boost my confidences alittle, but my life is still good with smaller breast. Smile! I never want to spend money for implants and I'm not a fan of the feel or look. Its cool if another people like them. Anyway, I am trying to find a NBE program that doesn't cost my a dime xD! I'm using massage and hypnosis, which isn't costing me a cent Smile!! Though this method takes the longest D:! So far I been on a program for 1 month, but I'm starting over because I got lazy on the massage. D: I grew a half of inch, but I lost it when I stopped massage D:. I did lose a inch off my waistline from hypnosis. Big Grin The shape of my breast are round now. Smile

Your turn.

What is your bra size? / why did you pick that goal?
I'm gonna say 32A because that's the what I was measured last. However they feel funny and make me itch so I ordered new 32B bras so I'm probably in between.
What is your goal? My goal for now is a full B because it's seems like a more respectable size- like I won't be embarrassed to tell the Victoria's secret girl what size I'm trying on. However I may get greedy and try going for a C. Go big or go home!!
Why do you want larger breast? I'm small all over and I feel like people don't take me seriously because I look young and I think people might take me more seriously if I have the breasts of someone my age. And of course there's the confidence thing, which could roll over into being taken more seriously.
How would your life change with larger breast? How is your life with smaller breast? I don't think my life would change directly, I just know how important confidence is to a persons life so I think I'd be happier.
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? I'm broke and afraid of needles lol
Have your breast grown yet? How much? Yes, about a half inch
How long have you been on a program? Almost two weeks this time so I'm excited with my growth[/color]

Hey aradiarising, I soo can relate with you about looking yonuger. I always wondered if breast size made people look younger or the fact that we are just small people ^-^!! Haha Your plan is similar to my old one, but you had herbs too i think.(I forgot lol) Thanks for posting too Big Grin

My current bra size is a 34A and my goal is a full B cup. I just picked B because I thought it was a sensible goal lol but I feel the booby greed coming on already and I haven't even grown much! If I go past a B then I'll probably stop at C. The only thing that would really be life changing to me is that I can finally have cleavage Big Grin I never even thought about getting implants before I found out about NBE; I guess I was okay with having small breasts, I just didn't like how flat I looked in a bikini or wearing lower cut shirts. I think I've grown an inch (I don't know if that's temporary swelling from Noogleberry or permanent) and I've been doing NBE for almost 4 months, but I've been really bad with taking all my pills and doing the massages.

What is your bra size? currently a 32C

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? 32DD ultimately, because it is the equivalent of a 36C, and though I am a C it doesn't look like a C, when people think of a C cup they think of a 36C. So that's my goal. Also I have a bra that makes me look 2 cup sizes bigger so I know what I look like with 32DD's and it definitely suits my body.

Why do you want larger breast? Why do any of us want them? To look more feminine, to feel sexier, to have that hourglass figure etc. etc. there are many reasons.

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast. I think that now that they are at least a small C my life has changed for the better, I feel more confident wearing a bikini at the local pool and beaches. I look better in clothes, etc. etc.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? Because of all the risks with implants, and the unnatural look/feel, basically the only pros for me with implants is it's instant BE and you get the exact size you want instantly, also they would never sag, but still all the cons outweigh those few pros.

Have your breast grown yet? How much? Yep, I've grown about 2 cup sizes since starting my journey a few years ago.

How long have you been on a program? All together, ummm, about... 24 months, so 2 years (had to get the calculator out and remember all the times I tried stuff! lol) I have been doing NBE on and off for about 4 years. But my actual programs totaled 24 months.

What is your bra size?
full 32B

At least a full 32 C. Unless I decide I want bigger.

To even out my body. My bum and hips are huge!

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast?
My life with smaller breast is bearable. But I feel that I would be more confident and just look better overall.

I'm a student. Implants are too expensive, not to mention just a waste of money. I don't like the idea of foreign substances in my body.

So far I went from something like 31.5 inches to 34 inches. I think another inch and I could fit into a C perfectly.

5-6 months? I've taken other things before.

What is your bra size?
Currently a full 32B

Full 32C, I think that's what would suit my body...

Just for confidence, mainly in like swimwear, tight or low cut tops etc.

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
My life is fine it would just add to my confidence Smile

Implants are expensive, there's lots of things that could go wrong and most of the time they don't look or feel natural. Also the upkeep.

Yes. About 2 inches.

Roughly 4 months

What is your bra size?
I am a 30B.

I want to be a 34C or 36C. Preferably the 36C, but I would not complain if I went larger than that! & I picked that goal b/c I feel like that size is ideal for my body type. I have a nice butt & want the breasts to go along with it so my body can look more proportional. Plus, I know my boyfriend will loooove it if I had bigger, bouncier, playful breasts :].

Explained above :].

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast?
I am not sure how my life will change, but I do know that I will gain more confidence & feel sexier. I do not have low self-esteem, & trust me, I love my body now, but I feel that my body has more potential & should be at its fullest :]. & what can I say about my life with smaller breasts? Nothing really lol. They're just small xD.

I want to have naturally bigger breasts. I don't like the idea of going under the needle & paying sooo much money to do it. IMO, it's ridiculous.

YES! 2.5 inches in a little over two months! I just need 2 more inches & then I will reach Cs!

A little over two months. Hopefully in two more months I will have reached my goal!

My favorite size will be nearly B. Implants are not safe. This is a good size for boob play. I think what you can handle easily is better to most. Looks are very good in the A to B range as compared to oversized ones. My opinion only.Blush

Thanks everyone, I love reading about you goals and progress. Funny most of us have similar goals and starting pointsHeartHeart.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon