Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

I am 38B (I have lost some as I have dropped a dress size so its lose) my dream is 38D. But I will be happy to fill a C.

(PLEASE give me a D by 2013!)

What is your bra size? My current bra size is a 34A.

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? My goal is to reach to either a B or a C cup. I especially would love to reach to atleast a B cup before summer.

Why do you want larger breast? I would like to feel more feminine. Be able to wear a bikini and actually look good in it and feel comfortable. Be able to not get teased anymore about my chest by family and friends. Have more confidence.

How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast. If I had larger breasts I would be a lot more confident. Feel better about my body. I need confidence. Life with smaller breasts...for me it sucks...I look like a 10 year old, I get picked on, and I am sadly very embarrased of my small breasts.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? Well I don't have money for implants, don't think I am old enough to get them, I think they look odd, and complications that can occur with implants.

Have your breast grown yet? How much? I have not seen growth yet.

How long have you been on a program? New to this. I'm might try the Rockmelon breast enhancement ringtone though.

What is your bra size? 34B
What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? I don't necessarily have a cup size goal, I'd just like them get a bit fuller and rounder. Of course, if I grew to a 34C, I'd be fine with that. Wink
Why do you want larger breast? Fuller breasts would look much nicer, and would fit my frame better.
How would life change with larger breast? How is your life with smaller breasts? I am fine with my current breast size. Though, a part of me has always wanted bigger breasts. I'd definitely feel more excited about wearing bathing suits if my breasts were bigger.
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? I never considered implants as a viable option. It's fake. It's not your real breast. I want to have real breasts. Silicon can never feel or look the same as natural breasts.
Have your breast grown yet? How much? It's too soon to tell at this point.
How long have you been on a program? Less than a week!

What is your bra size? - I am a 32B

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? - I want to be a 32C. That seems like a good size for my body, I am pretty small, so any bigger would be too big for my frame, and and I want to feel like a girl, so a C cup would make me feel better about myself.

Why do you want larger breast? - I want larger breasts so I can feel more feminine and to be able to wear outfits and actually fill them out. I have issues with a lot of shirts and dresses because they are too big for me at top, so I end up dressing like a kid, so people don't believe I'm as old as I actually am. I mean, I don't mind people thinking I'm young, but I'm 29, so when people think in 16 or 18 it kind of sucks. I want to be more feminine and be comfortable in my own body.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast? - I think my life would change a lot because I would be a lot more comfortable in my own body, so I'd be happy with my own self. I feel like people don't take me serious enough because I do look so young and my breasts are small, so the increase in size would make me look more age and give me more confidence.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? - I want to give natural enhancement a try before I consider implants because implants are EXPENSIVE, and I want them to be my own. I would feel weird getting a foreign object inserted into my body. Plus I've recently had two surgeries for a broken leg, and they're NO fun, that recovery is hell! I don't want to put my body through that again...

Have your breast grown yet? How much? - too soon to tell, but I don't think so yet.

How long have you been on a program? - 2 weeks on WonderUp so far, I'm a newbie! I am considering getting the Brava or Noogleberry as well, still trying to decide on that.....Hopefully I'll be a natural 32C in no time! Smile

AutumnHaize -- my mom and ex made fun of me because of my small breasts as well, and it's not fun. it's really hurtful.... esp when your own mom is saying stuff like, "let your 10 yr old sister borrow one of your strapless bras, you don't have anything anyways...." so mean.... my mom said that to me a couple weeks ago... I know my breasts are small, but there is no way my 10 year old sister that is completely flat and hasn't hit puberty yet is going to fit into my 32B bras....

sorry, just had to vent there....

What is your bra size?
I started at 34A

What is your goal?
I have not set a cup goal-just to simply grow Smile

Why did you pick that goal?
There is nothing I can do to ensure I will meet a cup goal which could potentially be discouraging if I can't physically reach it. Its up to my body how far I can go, I'm just here for the journey.

Why do you want larger breast?
Like most small breasted women, I have that desire to FEEL sexy. My hips are wide so I'm more pear shaped than hourglass (where I'd like to be).

How would your life change with larger breast?
I would gain confidence in my image. This includes my personal and professional life-as silly as it sounds.

How is your life with smaller breast?
Honestly, its not awful. I have a husband that loves me and supports me in all I do. I still catch the eye of men and get approached from time to time (not that it matters but it let's me know I still got it Wink). I never really had a problem with my size growing up. I basically accepted this as my body and would joke about my tiny ta-tas. When my ex and I split, he began to tell me how hideous my breasts are. I was so embarrassed that I wouldn't even take my shirt off during sex for a long while. It wasn't until I met my husband who accepted everything about me that I had enough confidence to go bare again.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
I had considered implants in the past but the possible complications far outweighed the benefit. We want to have children one day and I know the growth and loss may leave them worse than before surgery. Knowing there is a way to grow my own was extremely appealing to me! What!? These girls are my very own!? OH YEA!! Wink

Have your breast grown yet?
Yes

How much?
Just about a cup size

How long have you been on a program?
I've been doing the Breast Actives System for 2 months on Friday.

Well ive always been.a 36b and suuuper skinny!Sad during pregnancy.and after i had a bangin body!Big Grin big dds thick thighs decent booty Tongue unfortunatly i we nt thru a bad period and i was sooo depressed Sad i dropped 15 lbs an 2 dress sizes and my boobs went to a small c...but looked smaller.bcuz they had a deflated a lil...so in march.i.went thru.my first journey of.gaining.weight and booty..my secret weapons...maca and carnation instant breakfast...soooo happy it truely worked! Big Grin im now 158 and have a 42 inch booty and.a full c boobs..but they just are not as full or.lifted!!! So im curvy but my boobs dont.fit! Angry so my goal is a full, round, perky d cup.Blush check out my thread for full details...but imfeeling so lucky to have.found this forum and all u wonderful helpful ladies! I was on the verge of getting a breast lift but after seeing this i have hope! Big Grin

I am in the opinion that no matter what is the breast size you wish to have, it is important that it suite your body size.

What is your bra size? 32-34A
What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?Just bigger! I dunno how a C would look on me but it doesnt bad to aim for!
Why do you want larger breast? I've been pretty active in the gym for the past year and more aware of my body shape, I think larger breasts could add to my overall shape. I have good cleavage when I wear a bra but without one I just notice the large flat gap between my breasts. I've been pretty comfortable about my breasts growing up and until now as well, in fact, it's only been recently now that I am older (21) that OTHER people are commenting on my small breasts (good and bad). I figured I can do as much to take care of my body and looking more mature.
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast. I think as I continue to learn about myself and improve my health and fitness I'll only feel better about myself and accomplished, larger breasts is just a part of it. Life is small breasts is fine but think of the possibilities! Wink
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? It sounded like a healthy, un-invasive option and you can do alot inregards to choosing our own program and building from advice and your own preferences to brands, etc. However, when I am older I do not know if I would rule out breast implants.
Have your breast grown yet? How much? I do not measure..prob should!
How long have you been on a program? 1 week

I just went to fashion week in Miami and i would say most of the models had work done. After seeing it i think i want to go from a 32A to a full 34C...but i want it to look natural yet not saggy. Excited but nervous!!!

Blush

(31-07-2011, 03:03 AM)faith69 Wrote:  I just went to fashion week in Miami and i would say most of the models had work done. After seeing it i think i want to go from a 32A to a full 34C...but i want it to look natural yet not saggy. Excited but nervous!!!

Blush
There are few category of models, e.g. plump, slim, skinny, average for different market segment. Guess the one you went is "big breast".Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon