Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

[quote='Black Hippie' pid='12133' dateline='1272483290']

What is your bra size?

32C (full on padded 32c, and fit 32C unpadded)

What is your goal? full on 34B lace bra /

Why did you pick that goal? Just an arbitrary number that I came up that for me, in my mind, says I'm not at allo flat anymore.

Why do you want larger breast?
I honestly don't know now. My husband asked me this last night; hubby couldn't care less if I'm flat or big. He asked, "why now?" It's more of a goal, to see if I can accomplish it.

How would you? life change with larger breast?
Happy to be walking with a noticeable bump on my chest that is not a result of a padded bra. There is actually fat in the breast that's stuffed in the bra. I love my look, and that gives me that extra oomph in confidence.

? How is your life with smaller breast.
Same as usual. nothing changed.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Implants is not even a consideration.

Have your breast grown yet?
Yes, yes, yes. Who would have believed that this NBE thing really works.

How much?
2.75" (32.5"(12/9/11) starting to 35.25" (4/12/11)

How long have you been on a program?

Since 12/9/2010, on a Thursday.

I'm quite near my goal and I can't wait to get there and snap out of this obsession (or take a break). I want to go back to running, do Insanity and PX90, and I'm afraid to do those things for fear that I'm going to lose what I gained in my breasts. One thing though, if I start gaining weight, I'm going to lose that weight first and then go back to growing breasts again. Priority for me is to maintain my weight as I'm in the size that I'm perfectly happy (size 2, 26 jeans), and I'm not going to jeopardize this as it took me a long time to get to this level after I had my last child.

I'm not even going to wait until a fill out 34B lace bra. I use noogleberry and when I start swelling to 9"-9.5", I thought that's it, that's how far I want to go for now. IT's way bigger that when I first started, and this range is quite lovely and round. I increased to 34D when nursing my kids, and all I remembered of that time was the hardness and pain. My bras actually lifted off my chest.

My bra size
Big Grin im a UK 32e in padded bra dont have any other sort but they r perky so i can get away with not wearing one much

Started around a month n half ago as a small 32D taking multi amino acid pill and breast success i also use a tens unit(£5 on ebay).

My ultimate goal
would be a G

Because
i want them to be noticably big.

My reason is
i used to have 34Fs during puberty but shrunk to a 30d due to anorexia(i was 5ft7 90lbs...ouchyy)
Once id gained a healthy weight back i was left with small 32ds and i miss being super busty....yh im boob obsessed i think crazy massive boobs are perfect.
Also i have a big frame even though im a slim size 8 i have big bones wide hips n shoulders so id say my current size looks alot smaller than E even though thats the measurements.

I want to try using a noogleberry when i can afford lol

May I ask why some gals want to increase their band size number? Like MoK217 wants to go from 32A to 34C and Soonenough wants to move from 32C to 34B (which is about the same, no?). I thought that band size calculates using your underbust measurement plus 4 for even number & 5 for odd. Doesn't it seems that you need to gain about 2 inches around your rib cage under your breasts to go up one band size? For example gain weight or muscle volume... Why would you want to do that?

Am I missing something here? I must admit I'm not a pro in bra sizes.Blush

(12-04-2011, 08:34 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  May I ask why some gals want to increase their band size number? Like MoK217 wants to go from 32A to 34C and Soonenough wants to move from 32C to 34B (which is about the same, no?). I thought that band size calculates using your underbust measurement plus 4 for even number & 5 for odd. Doesn't it seems that you need to gain about 2 inches around your rib cage under your breasts to go up one band size? For example gain weight or muscle volume... Why would you want to do that?

I have no clue either really. I would like to be a 34C, which maybe would be a 32d? I guess I don't want the band size to be bigger, but I thought the higher the band size, the bigger the cup is on the bra, therefor making the boobs bigger? Make sense? So I guess I would like to have a 34C cup breast, but with a band size of 32. I just try on bra's and if it fits, it fits. I don't pay attention to sizes, and I don't measure my bust.....I'm sorely lacking in the girl department. I hope someone answers your question, though. Cause now I am confused too! LoL

(12-04-2011, 08:34 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  May I ask why some gals want to increase their band size number? Like MoK217 wants to go from 32A to 34C and Soonenough wants to move from 32C to 34B (which is about the same, no?). I thought that band size calculates using your underbust measurement plus 4 for even number & 5 for odd. Doesn't it seems that you need to gain about 2 inches around your rib cage under your breasts to go up one band size? For example gain weight or muscle volume... Why would you want to do that?

Yh thats kinda odd if u wanna change bandsize u just gotta weight gain not nbe
N yh roughly a 32c is the same size cup as a 34b :s
Because i have a couple 34dd(uk sizes allways go d, dd, e only some letters have doubles i dont know if thats the same for everyone :s) bras that fit my boobs the same as my 32Es just the 34 band rids up at the back

(12-04-2011, 10:35 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  

Yh thats kinda odd if u wanna change bandsize u just gotta weight gain not nbe
N yh roughly a 32c is the same size cup as a 34b :s
Because i have a couple 34dd(uk sizes allways go d, dd, e only some letters have doubles i dont know if thats the same for everyone :s) bras that fit my boobs the same as my 32Es just the 34 band rids up at the back

I can currently wear a 34B no pad lace bra from VS. It's snug with a tiny spillage out of the cup. But I can also wear 32 band size bras as well. So although I am confused with bra and cup sizes.....I guess I can just grow them until they look good in a swimsuit? Smile

What is your bra size? 32B.

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
A full 32C - 32DD max.
Because it's what I find attractive.

Why do you want larger breast? I feel inadequate. I think my boyfriend is more attracted to bigger breasts. And I don't feel like I look good in clothes which show my figure.

How would your life change with larger breast? I'd be much more confident.

How is your life with smaller breast? I feel like certain clothes I want to wear just don't look good on me. I don't feel like I look healthy.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? Impants don't look or move the way natural boobs do. Plus it's far too expensive, I couldn't afford after-maintenence, and I don't want scarring!

Have your breast grown yet? How much? Nil - I haven't tried anything yet!

How long have you been on a program? None yet.

Hi ladies, I can understand the confusion associated with bra sizes lol. I'm a 32D by measurements, though a very big 32D. But I fit best in a 34C in some bras and bikini's from Victoria's Secret, I think they make their bras, some of them, smaller than most brands. Like for example... if I get a bra from VS in the very sexy collection, I wear a 34C, but like with the miraculous bras I wear a 32D. In the pink collection I wear a 34C. In other shops I normally wear a 32D, but in this one (sorry forgot the name of it), I was sized as a 32DD and their bras fit best at a 32DD, I think their's ran smaller than other stores because it was a french boutique? But it's so weird, without a bra on I do not feel like I'm a 32D or so, I look like I'm maybe a B to me. I think it's because of the media, we are so conditioned to seeing implanted breasts, and implanted breasts look bigger than they are. That's why my new goal is 2 more cup sizes so I can look like I'm a D to me haha. Just remember ladies, natural breasts do not look the same as implanted ones.

That's what they say, 32C is the same as 34B, but I don't find that to be true for all brand. I bought a DK 32C which fits like a glove, but when I tried the same model 34B, it was big. I went down to 34A and voila it's perfect except the band is too loose. The only brand that consistently both fits me for 32C/34B is Wacoal.

I'm not trying to increase my ribcage. I, too, thought 32C is same as 34B but I find that in order for me to fit an unpadded lacy 34B is if I'm to go up 2 sizes like what Anastasia said. I tried a Wacoal 32C lace bra and the right side fills the cup, but it's not overflowing. I tried the same 34B lace bra and the lace wrinkled. Anyway, right now, I'm happy if I reach 36", and whatever bra size that fits. I lowered my expectations, and super happy that I even increased in size.

Sorry I haven’t posted any comments in awhile. Ugh college is time consuming lol! The band and cup sizes confused me too. I was a 32B, but the 34As were always too big for me. (I lost a cup size this year. Lol I guess I lost weight or something D: ) I don’t wear bras anymore. Only padded shirts Lol Anyway, I think we shouldn’t focus on bra sizes anymore. Lol too complicated

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon