Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

(08-02-2011, 08:57 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  
(08-02-2011, 05:55 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Haha! I love your answer mirror boy! You put a smile on my day! Big Grin

Not sure why his answers made you smile, the entire time reading them I was rolling my eyes. He's just as superficial in this post as he was on the one in Small breast and guys in the Any Other Subjects part. I don't find him funny at all.

Some people can't just take a joke. Like you know, how a marine would say his batallion is the best batallion in the united states, even if it's not. You get negative nancys being mean -__-
Just cause it's my opinion doesn't mean it's true, so in a way i should be thanking you for holding me in such high regard that you actually care this much about my opinion ^_^
Lets not be mean now okay ?

(08-02-2011, 10:39 PM)MiЯЯoЯ Boy Wrote:  Some people can't just take a joke. Like you know, how a marine would say his batallion is the best batallion in the united states, even if it's not. You get negative nancys being mean -__-
Just cause it's my opinion doesn't mean it's true, so in a way i should be thanking you for holding me in such high regard that you actually care this much about my opinion ^_^
Lets not be mean now okay ?

Whether you're joking or not, your posts recently have been extremely insensitive to most of the women on this board. Being a flat-chested girl myself, the last thing I need is to be reminded that I am supremely inferior in femininity to women who are largely endowed. Your "jokes" are not funny; they are mean and hurtful. Next time you want to make a "joke," consider that the vast majority of people who will read your post are small-breasted women who already feel self-conscious about their small size.

Exactly twister mama, even if I'm not flat chested anymore, I've been there, I know what it feels like and I cannot stand someone to hurt people like that. That type of "joking" is just as bad as racial jokes or jokes on people's religious preferences. It's uncalled for. I'm going to choose to now ignore the pest, that's all he is, a LITTLE boy looking to rile feathers to get attention. So like others like him on this forum in the past lets all ignore it and it will go away. It can definitely not expect any NBE advice from me, I don't tolerate such immaturity and disregard for others.

Fine by me x

...Controversial =/ Anyways...

What is your bra size?
34AA but haven't been measured properly

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
A full B almost C cup, I picked it because I personally think a B cup is the perfect size for me because I'm quite skinny.

Why do you want larger breast? Why do any of us want them?
I want larger breasts so that I won't feel as self-concious when wearing low-cut tops and dresses. Everyone wants big breasts because society puts a message out that big breasts are good. Losers.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast?

MORE CONFIDENCE! hopefully... Life with small breasts is okay, I don't really have a problem with it. Sometimes I do feel a bit self-concious when girls in my school talk about their breasts and they're all Cs and Ds but then this other girl in my year is a 32AA talks about her breasts and complains that they are small, but my friends always say, "Your boobs look fine on you." and "If I was a boy I'd still want you anyway" So I guess having small breasts is cool too Smile But I still want bigger lol

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
There's loads of health risks that accompany it and it's £6000 for implant excluding consultation fees. Absolute liberty!

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
Yes Siree! but only by 0.2 inches Big Grin

Ok, my turnBig Grin

What is your bra size?
Hm... band size 32. Cup... looks like full A, but wear Bs due to "wide base".

Want to get to C, and actually D would be awsome, but on this NBE round will probably stop at C since I didn't have babies yet and I would like to see what would happen after that. I wouldn't want to go past D cause it would look rediculous on my frame (unless that "shrinking effect" sets inBig Grin)

Why do you want larger breast? I really don't know. Jaust want them! I think I would look more feminine and less skiny. I just like to be able to grab them and say "wow! I've got boobs!"Tongue

How would your life change with larger breasts? How is your life with smaller breast. I don't expect big changes as far as quality of life and self esnjoyment. My life is not too bad now. But I'll be able to turn heads when I wear low cut shirts and will feel even more sexy than now.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? Because I believe NBE works and I can't even stand a thought of having some foreign body inside of me (on such a visible spot).

Not sure yet, but getting a lot of fullness and sensations (and pains), but too early to tell.

How long have you been on a program? 22 days today!

What is your bra size?
32 A

34C is my goal. My goal is strictly personal. I want bigger breasts, and firmer breasts. My husband doesn't care either way.

Why do you want larger breast?
I want larger breast so that they aren't so saggy. After breastfeeding 4 children, they are more like pancakes than breasts.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast?
I would have more confidence in a Bikini for sure. I wouldn't feel so selfconscience about my breasts. My life with smaller breasts is okay......but it wouldn't hurt to perk them up a little.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
I don't want fake boobs.

I don't know if they have grown yet. I'm not measuring, just relying on pictures.

How long have you been on your program?
Almost 2 weeks.

I tell everyone that I am taking herbs to grow boobs. I am not shy that way. Smile

hi there y'all. best of luck to everyone! blessings and breasts, health and happiness all around!

i have tried various things over the years. um, i think that when i reached adult hood, i used to be in a 32a. i wear a 34b bra. i prolly should be in a 32bish small. i want to be a 32c large/34c/ 32d small... bottom line is i am aiming to have a 32-34 band and large c/small d size because i have a big bootay!

i want balance in my body and i want to look the way i want to look all to myself :] i want real cleavage as i have a unique shape of boob termed. congenital symmastia, aka- all natural uniboob lol no, i am not putting pics hahah. it is more obvious than the girl in this picture. i like underwire bras, but the wires often dig into my skin in the middle because the girls are joined there. i think growth and massages have helped. surgery is the option for this from what i read when i finally figured out i wasn't the only one. but i like to keep things natural Smile
http://www.cosmeticsurgeryforums.com/symmastia.htm

anyway, boobs rock! all sizes! round! the shapes! the colors! but variety is the spice of life and we all like different things eh! i am grateful for my beautiful bootay, though if it shrunk a couple inches... let's say, i would be willing to donate some of my very fine assets! i am changing them a little but i am very blessed by my little knockers!

by the way, mok, i am shy so i think your braveness is in a way awesome because you are fearlessly already putting that expectation into the universe and that could totally positively affect your mind and body for growth! sometimes, i think some of us have had trouble admitting to ourselves that we want a different car, or a different boyfriend, or different boobs!

Hey Char,

while you think your breasts are too close, there are some of us that think ours are too wide apart and are working hard at bringing them together. Something to think about, huh? Wink

(12-04-2011, 01:37 AM)char Wrote:  hi there y'all. best of luck to everyone! blessings and breasts, health and happiness all around!

i have tried various things over the years. um, i think that when i reached adult hood, i used to be in a 32a. i wear a 34b bra. i prolly should be in a 32bish small. i want to be a 32c large/34c/ 32d small... bottom line is i am aiming to have a 32-34 band and large c/small d size because i have a big bootay!

i want balance in my body and i want to look the way i want to look all to myself :] i want real cleavage as i have a unique shape of boob termed. congenital symmastia, aka- all natural uniboob lol no, i am not putting pics hahah. it is more obvious than the girl in this picture. i like underwire bras, but the wires often dig into my skin in the middle because the girls are joined there. i think growth and massages have helped. surgery is the option for this from what i read when i finally figured out i wasn't the only one. but i like to keep things natural Smile
http://www.cosmeticsurgeryforums.com/symmastia.htm

anyway, boobs rock! all sizes! round! the shapes! the colors! but variety is the spice of life and we all like different things eh! i am grateful for my beautiful bootay, though if it shrunk a couple inches... let's say, i would be willing to donate some of my very fine assets! i am changing them a little but i am very blessed by my little knockers!

by the way, mok, i am shy so i think your braveness is in a way awesome because you are fearlessly already putting that expectation into the universe and that could totally positively affect your mind and body for growth! sometimes, i think some of us have had trouble admitting to ourselves that we want a different car, or a different boyfriend, or different boobs!

Char.....I had never heard of that. It must be rough, especially bra shopping. Is there a surgery they could separate without making them unnatural? As long as you are happy with them, who cares what anyone else might think.

I am just the type of person who thinks that if I am truely embarrassed about something I am doing, then maybe I shouldn't be doing it. There is nothing embarrassing about increasing breast size naturally. Embarrassing to me would be showing up to a party, with a new set of silicon sisters. Blush

Also, if everyone in my life knows what I am trying to accomplish, then it won't be such a shock when I do have breasts....and won't be the topic on everyone's mind the whole time.( i.e did she have a boob job, omg...)you know how jealous women can be! Smile Except my kids...they don't know. And they won't either. My step daughter is 9 years old, and obsessed with being fat, because she has seen her mom have lipo and a tummy tuck. I don't want her thinking that she has to grow big boobs or something is wrong with her. When she's older I might tell her. But not yet.

I wish you much luck in your journey. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Fingers crossed for you! I haven't seen your programs page, I think I am gonna look to see if you have one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon