Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB and their customer service...

Sorry I've been awol, but what was supposed to be a 3 to 4 day construction job in our house is creeping into week three now. I could pull my hair out at this point. No pumping. how can I? I have vent holes with no vents and strange mens arms reaching through them at any moment doing work. LOL. grrrr Anyway on to the topic

I really hate that BB has not managed to create a customer support that could only improve business for them. It's really dumb on their part. As for the suggestion of me working for them. haha, it's very flattering, BUT my husband and I worked out tales off to be able to retire when my husband hit 22 years in service and we pulled it off. The very thougt of working at this point makes me cringe. We're having way too much fun being retired at this young of an age! I do think they need to find some employees that have used it and have researched it so that they can answer all questions without copy and pasteing the standard answer into an email reply though. I have to wonder what they pay their people to have such poor customer service. If a job doesn't pay well, then what incentive does one have for doing a good job or worrying about loosing that job?

The prices in my mind are extreme. I think I got the deal of the century when I got mine last July for 400 + 75 for my protein shakes and I even thought at the time that even that was high. If I had it to do over and had all of the info I have now, I would have gone with Ultra Breast. I can't imagine having used it and not had the support and information I was able to gain from here while doing it.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon