Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB and their customer service...

I guess everyone here has already heard about how bad BB's customer service was.Emails were never replied to and requests were ignored.That's why they claim they have fired July and other representatives were hired.I sent them an email and was surprised to get an answer.Then i sent an email asking on how to get the 13.5 month special that July once offered for about 517$ and till now i didn't get a response and they also denied having other prices sold other than the ones on the website or maybe she didn't understand what i meant.No one is answering the phone nor responding to voice mails.At least July did answer via phone..So now how can i get my order!I'm not gonna pay about 600$ for the 13.5 months when it was offered for a little over 500$ a while backSad

Seems so strange that they have such a good product but lack in the biggest area a business should be strong in. Sorry you're having such a hassle with them hun, hope it works out for you.

So true.I am gonna wait like one more week if there is no response i'll have to try my luck with UB.I have to start somewhere.I just wanted to try BB just to ease my mind since it is supposed to be such a good product....What a shame..Dodgy

When I got my pills, all the packages were on sale. And I called by phone to order, and was told by Julie they had an additional special offer by phone. I got 13.5 months worth of pills for $520 or something like that. I don't think they are willing to sell that price all the time. It was on sale, and their prices are regular now. If you can get it for that price, all the power to you.

I was suspecting that Julie was gone. From all the complaints on the old breastnexus site from years ago, I guess it's a good thing. But I haven't heard from these new employees yet either. They should hire us girls who are so dedicated to NBE to work for them, lol. I don't think customer service is one of their strong points. But as long as the pills work, I won't complain... much

I bought my pills around December 2009 and it arrives around January 2010. I deal with Julie, she was very friendly when she wants to close the deal but when the deal is closed I agree she is no where to be found or she will answer my e-mail rudely. When I call up the office all the way from Malaysia an operator pick up the phone when I ask her a question she say I have to wait for Julie and when I insist it is urgent because it is all the way from Malaysia she kept telling me she can't help me and I have to wait for Julie and only Julie (she was not in that time). I am quite reluctant to deal with Julie actually. I thought Julie is the only person working in the office but there were this time I purchased the Whey Protein Isolate and for some reason they return the money to my paypal account and a guy named Brian or something e-mail me.

I do agree with Hazel that they need to hire people that's is more dedicated and friendly to handle their customers. People like itjustforfun is a good candidate as she has such a wide knowledge. Tongue. I saw a new moderator in their forum by the name of ereka but she only posted once and when people ask whether she use the product before. She went silent without reply. This people in BB is actually earning a lot why can't they just provide a better customer service. I seriously don't think is that hard at all.

Keep us posted on your BB purchase status sandy111!

I emailed Erika once and got a reply form a lady called Laurie.I emailed back asking about the specials and she did reply that one will be coming soon.I emailed again asking if she could provide me with a 13.5 month special and told her i was calling and no one is answering(just the voicemail) and got no response.That was about 5 days ago.I got an email from Erika yesterday(commercial one)about a 4.5 month special which isn't really one considering the offer July gave me for the 13.5 month.Will keep you all posted...

It looks like on their site they have a sale until May 1st for $597 for 13.5

Even that just seems like too much money to risk when you wouldn't know if it will work for you or not without trying it first. My opinion of course.

No the 13.5 months supply price was always like that.The offer is for a 4.5 months supply and really when you look at what was offered by July it can't be considered an offer.She used to sell it for about 520$ and they were having profit ofcourse and a lot too!I won't pay that much money when i know it can be sold for less and as you said i don't even know how well it will work.I sent her an email back explaining that via phone there were always special offers and all that.maybe she has no clue since she is new!But if can't get the previous offer to work which wasn't that long ago,i'm gonna get UB.
Anastasia,can you say you saw a difference from using UB or is it all thanks to NB?what else are you taking as supplements?I read that you also take collagen from neocel,i wanted to try that someday too but was wondering if it really works as good as they claim...

Okay a run down of everything I do for NBE, UB, NB, massage, hydrotherapy sometimes, I use to listen to a subliminal NBE CD but didn't find it effective much. The other supplements and such I take are neocell collagen, hair vitamins, and a multivitamin, I also take BC. I didn't start collagen for NBE, I didn't even know it could be used for that. I took it for my skin and hair I have noticed a difference with using it for my skin and hair. Not sure if it made a difference with NBE. As far as using UB, I think it works by itself cause there have been weeks I couldn't pump and I was still getting soreness, tingles, etc. so it must have been the UB. I do notice that the more protein I get the more growing pains there are. So I think that UB works but I like to use it along with NB cause NB gives me awesome swelling and firmness, I think UB helps make the swelling from NB permanent faster than it would be without using UB.

ThanksWink so maybe i'll get the UB then.Will wait a day or two then make my final decision about that..I don't know if i'll also buy Dim plus in addition to my BO routine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon