Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

I've read your posts and am inspired by your success. Best of luck in reaching your goal! Smile

Gosh girl you grew 3 cups in 8 months. Congratulations!! Take a break you need it!

thanks ladies.

Last few days I keep getting a really flushed face towards the afternoon. I also have felt really hot, despite my temperature reading not being high.....

I take DIM and then it is OK.

Had a few pimples too.

Had some sensations, dull aches, pinchy sensations, and itching. About a 4/10.

Will be interesting to see how my body copes with no BO, no adrenal, no L-tyrosine, no kelp, no pituitary, no ........ gosh I take alot of supplements!!!!

Breasts still feeling bigger.

Got a weird rash across my stomach.

day 26 cycle 8.

measuring 32.5". Thought I would be measuring way more now that my lower measurements in my cycle are just over 32.25"......

Weird, because awhile ago, I use to consistently measure about 1" difference from day 5 of my cycle, to day 28 of my cycle....

Now there is not that large fluctuation......

Thought I would be measuring over 32.25" though (even if it doesn't stick around next cycle), just in swelling. As my breasts feel WAY bigger than before!!! But nope, not showing up on the tape... hmmm

Photos follow - have tried to take alot of side views this time. Can see the difference from when I first started! But it's not THAT much of a difference visibly....although it is in cup sizes! I would have thought the side views would show more of a change actually because my breasts naturally fall to either side of my body, and that is where most of the fat or breast is....

Photos below are just with different arm positions. It slightly changes the shape of the breast. Note, I still have a little mark on my RH breast from a burst blood vessel when I was noogling months and months ago!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more photos

last ones.

No real change from last time I took photos as measurements are the same.

Funny that the breasts feel noticeably bigger, but don't look or measure bigger.... hmmmm!

Hi Girlfriday,

That might be a matter of posture. Make a big backward shoulder roll, so you can gently rest your breasts on top of your chest. Try to keep in position while measuring Smile

Oh, and I just realised that this is cycle 9!!!!! hahaha I was just reading through my program page. So 9 months of BO.

Definitely time for a break!

Isabelle - while measuring is fine because I measure the same way all the time. You are right it gets problematic when you start taking photos because if you change your posture your breast shape changes.

Measured today so I am Cycle 10 (taking a break this cycle), Day 5

And measured the same as last month which is half-way between 32.25" and 32.5".

Had very few aches and pains the last week. Only once had substantial aches about a 6/10.

I have a flu, so have been very sick last 7 days or so. Annoying!!!!!!!

still sick. But getting slightly better.

Had some intense aches and pains (sporadic) last couple of days. And stretching feeling in between breasts. 7-8/10.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon