Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

Awesome pics, GF! What an inspiration! Smile So what size are you now?

Good idea to continue on for one more month. Smile

Wow, the growth near the cleavage line is obvious, and so is the widening from the sides. Whatever it is your doing is working...Congrats!

Day 2

Only a little bit of aching after protein shake. 1/10.

Thanks soonenough, char and TM.

In terms of size, I haven't really thought about that.

Am tracking at 32.5" when I am at my biggest, and 32.25" when at smallest.

I'm 27.5" underbust now, so round to 28, so 32" band, and 32.25-32.5" cup size.

So let's be generous and use 32.5"!!! haha

So 32.5" - 32" = 1/2 " = A cup!!! haha

BUT 32.25" - 32" = 0.25" = AA cup......

So somewhere between an AA and an A. !

So I would need to get to 33" to be a full A. WTF. I thought if I got to 33" I would be a B. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr To be a B I would need to reach 34".......!!!

So I'm an AA still.

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

Wonder if I will ever be able to break out of the AA cup for good! Would have to be 32.5" at the smallest part of my cycle.

I started at 30.5" but probably was more like 30" as I used to measure really loosely, so I must have been an AAAAAA or AAAAA before!

32.25" AA
31.75" AAA
31.25" AAAA
30.75" AAAA
30.25" AAAAA

Anyhow, I've got the desire to hurry up and grow again. Am making sure I take my protein powder properly, and collagen and other supplements. Gonna break the AA cup dammit!

Day 3

When I woke up my RH breast was noticeably itchy, particularly in the middle part of my chest. This went on for about 30 minutes. Then after I took my protein shake, breakfast etc, for about 20 minutes breasts were aching. 4/10.

Then I did something REALLY stupid. I just took what I thought was my 4 BO pills, and it was my pituitary pills! Do'h! So hopefully I don't get any ill-effects from that! I might cut out pituitary over the next few days so it evens out!

Wow! So update - just before I went to bed I had these crazy sensations in my RH breast, firstly itching, but then like ants or something were inside the outside part of the breasts on my chest (but inside the breast). Went on for about 30 minutes! Felt soooo strange!
And twinges or pinches that made me 'jump'.

On that note, this morning (next day), I took some collagen powder, and within 20 minutes my breasts are aching, pinching, twinging sensations. About a 4/10. I really recommend those who don't take collagen powder to take it. I was reading I think A-to-C's program page, and she mentions the same thing, that after taking collagen she felt sensations. Who knows if these sensations translate into growth... but at least it feels like your breasts are doing something!

Yep! I confirm that! I definitely feel it within 15 min after taking collagen. It must be taken on empty stomach - once I forgot and took it shortly after meal and didn't feel ANYTHING.

Hi GF and A2C,

How much collagen powder do you take?

Keep going!

darn, well I spend so much time with my boyfriend that I have no time at the computer by myself!

Over last couple of days I've had itchy sensations on my breast, this time mostly in the middle of it RH breast. And pains that come and go which are quite intense.

Itchy sensation is annoying!

Measured today, unfortunately it is day 7, not day 5, and am measuring - drum roll please......... half way in between 32.25" and 32.5" ! hahaha oh god, small increments, but at least it's happening.

So if I grow at 0.17" per month..... it will take me a very long time.

Isabelle - I take neocell powder 1 & 3. And it comes with a scoop. So you take 1 scoop with a glass of water and I also take 1/4 spoon of vitamin c powder at the same time. They say taking vitamin C with collagen helps it absorb.

A 2 C - It's interesting how we get sensations after taking collagen. I also had sensations in my legs when I first started taking it months ago!
I don't always get sensations when I take it, but quite often I do.

Thanks GF,

Very interesting indeed. You girls may be on to something...

Yes, I take the same amount of collagen powder (same brand) with orange juice and vit C capsule. I also add MSM and take Neocell Fish Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid capsules.

Thanks A-2-C,

Looks like you hit something big. I'm going to try it too Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon