Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

Cycle 8 Day 5

Had some good pains yesterday and itchy sensations again. Pains come and go, and I notice them particularly after taking the protein drink or eating.

Measured this morning and measure 32.25". That's pretty good considering it was only a few months ago that I was measuring 31", then 31.25", then 31.5" around this time. So I've definitely increased in comparison with previous months at this time of my cycle. So that is good! Given I usually get a fluctuation of up to 1" in my cycle, I will see if I can reach the 33" barrier at the end of this cycle!!!

The only things that I didn't do much of in the last 10 days was take adrenals, protein shake, MSM powder and collagen. So I'll start taking them all again. That's the problem when you go away, is you have to take too many pills and potions with you! I'm thinking about noogling today, but then I'm having a holiday with my boyfriend next week and so I won't get any noogling time in then... hmmm... it's kindof annoying because it probably takes a couple of weeks to get into noogling before you can start taking a day off here and there. So I don't think my noogling future is looking very bright!

Was just looking at my start measurements which are 30.5" although I think I over estimated back then and it was more like 30". But at any rate, going from 30 or 30.5" to 32.25" is about a 2" increase. Which sounds to me like LOTS. And in a way it is lots because at least now I look like I have little breasts, as opposed to a flat chest. I remember at one point I thought that I would be happy with 32"....... But I'm not! lol I think I really want to be 33" (measuring at the smallest part of my cycle). So far BO appears to be working, so if it took me 7 months to increase 2 inches. Then it takes me approximately 1 inch every 3.5 months... so about a quarter of an inch every month. So it will take me another 4 months to reach 33"..... doesn't seem so far away now.

It's funny how I've gone from being really impatient to just going with the flow and just take my pills and forget about it.

I went down in weight to about 52kgs now.

great news and i am glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat about it :] you have made good progress too. yay!

Congrats! You're proof that this does work, even if it might take a while and severely try your patience. You're such an inspiration.

(28-04-2011, 11:05 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I believe MSM and gelatin have the same effect, so I am not taking collagen, just 6000 mg of MSM and 3000 mg of gelatin.

Hi,

I am new here.. Do you take the knox gelatin if so do you know how many packs will equal to 3000mg.. When I have more money I will order what you posted the link to for the pill.

Thank you

gorgeous blonde - nope I dont take knox gelatin. Just neocell powder.

So, it's been awhile since I posted last! I started a new job so things have been busy. I've been taking my pills each day, no massage, protein shakes about half the time, and no MSM and barely any collagen. Not for any reason in particular, just because I've been busy.

First half of the cycle, and particularly around the mid point of cycle, I had lots of pains. Nothing for the last week. Am about day 27 today.

Breasts look alot bigger. Am noticing that in my bras and when I look at them. They measure just over 32.5" at the moment. So that is about the same as last month I think.

I had quite an upset stomach this month, so I'm thinking about giving the pills a break for next month. But undecided at present. Partly, I think it is good to keep going, because on the BB website it doesn't talk about people taking a break from BB, just keep taking it. And I'm not getting any other estrogen dominant symptoms like I did last cycle around this time, e.g. facial flushing, pimples.

On the other hand, I haven't had many aches or pains for about a week now, which seems a bit odd.

I've been on BO for 8 months now. Can't believe it has been so long, but now I am just taking it without thinking about it, so it doesn't feel like an imposition at all. My boyfriend thinks it's weird how many supplements I take!

On another note, my temp is awesome at the moment 36.6! I have barely taken adrenals or glandulars for the past month. Maybe once or twice per week. I wonder if I was taking too much? Not sure if that can have a negative effect on temp.

That's all for now. I'll measure on day 5 on cycle 9 and see what I get. Last month I was measuring at just over 32.5".

new pics.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more - note in these pics the subtle difference from previous pics, is that the middle part has more shape to it. I notice this particularly when I wear bras that there is actually something in between my breasts now.

last one. I notice that there is alot more to grab than their used to be.

Cycle 9!!!!! Day 1

I've had a look at some other people's program pages like Justforfun, and decided that I will continue one more month on BO and then take a break.

I'm getting some estrogen dominant signs like facial flushing, but I take a DIM and it fixes it really quickly.

Also, I can't really say I've stalled, because I have been getting lots of aches and pains in general last cycle, albeit not in the last week. But then in quite a few cycles I didn't get aches and pains in the week before my period. Also, I can't say that there is really any pattern to my growth. Actually, maybe I can, if I go back and find out what I was tracking each month at. I know overall I seem to increase about 0.25" per month. But some months I don't notice a difference. So I will see what happens this month. Then take a break for a month.

Temp has gone right down to 35.9. I was 36.6 the other day before my period.

Big Grin no doubt about it! that is some growth! congrats! you are doing it! it is happening!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon