Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you ever worry that the people at the stores know what you're up to?

lol i used to be afraid they'd know, but i quickly realized most of the old women (or men) who work at the stores have no idea what the stuff they sell ACTUALLY does, they just read a pamphlet and hope it's accurate Smile

that is where our own personal research comes in handy.

The only one I worry about is SP I think- because it's always under the men's section and if the cashier is paying attention I can only wonder what they're thinking.

If they know it's a men's supplement, then they're probably thinking that you're buying it for a man who can't buy it for himself Tongue

I live in a town with a population of 100,000, sounds like lots but seriously everyone knows everyone!!! So I was sort of cautious the first time i bought my herbs (because i couldnt find what i needed and had to ask for some of them lol, but you're right, the only way they would know what you are up to is if they have researched it themselves for the same reason, so in that case it doesn't matter anyway Smile. Buying the saw palmetto was a bit weird but I don't think the girl at the checkout even knew what it was so no problems Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon