Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you ever worry that the people at the stores know what you're up to?

I still haven't gone shopping for my supplies, but I'm already kind of stressing over what how to face the person behind the cashier register. It feels like they're going to look at what I'm buying and think, "Oh, I bet this girl is trying to make her boobs grow. Ha ha ha." I'd feel sooooooo embarrassed, because I'm going to feel like they think I'm silly or that they're judging me.

I'm even thinking about buying half my stuff at GNC and the other half at the Vitamin Shoppe so that it's not so obvious. Tongue

First off, Hello.
Second. It isn't any bodys buisness what you are buying herbs for. Herbs have so many uses , even to flavor foods, that the person behind the counter can't know all the reported uses. Probably doesn't know but a few uses for the herbs anyway. Even if they do. They want your buisness. Not scare you off to a competitor. Besides, their opinion dosen't matter. It is your body. If they are a knowledged professional then they should be supportive and suggest something to help with your goals or keep their mouth shut. Just good buisness. GNC now carries a phytoestrogen package for women. Targeted for menopause but still full of many of the herbs used for NBE. My point is go in buy what you need smile and leave. If you can find it cheaper at one plce I would get my stuff from there. I have to buy some stuff from GNC. But it is higher priced. If you have good success with NBE (I hope you do) they may want to know if it is the stuff you are getting from them. Wink

Best wishes and good journey

BTW. I may be wrong. But, I find that most people in retail are caught u in their own world and don't even remember regular sales anyway.

The majority of people don't have a clue that NBE is even possible, so the odds of you getting a cashier that does is slim, if she does know, I'd say she only knows because she too has researched the topic for the same reasons as the rest of us, so it's a fellow NBE user.

Mel

When getting my NBE supplements I always got them online as there isn't a GNC and such anywhere near here as I'm on a base lol but even before coming here I was in an area without vitamin type stores. So if you are that shy, order them online.

I just get my stuff online. It's cheaper, and easier for me to get my products. They don't sell all the supplements I take in Japan, and when they do it's normally an extremely low dose at triple the price.:-/

Hehe, I know what you mean. But like Mel says, I doubt anyone can have a clue about NBE unless they've researched it themselvesWink

I get my stuff online mostly, except for one commercial estrogen-based product that was available in my country. I did feel embarrassed buying it... But that product didn't work for me so I didn't have to go back for more.

I also still feel weird when buying condoms btwBlush

I think I used to feel that way,but I really don't care now.I buy some online.Mainly supplements at the store.They have no clue,and even if they do........I am a walking testimonial to it.If I can convince 1 person to try the natural route instead of getting sliced,diced,and filleted,then that would be great!

I really doubt anyone will know what you're doing. Most won't even notice what you're buying. Believe me, I'm a cashier. I'm pretty zoned out when I work. Even when people buy condoms. The only way I notice it is because the person acts all nervous and embarrased, lol. So girls, when buying condoms, or herbs, act like it's toothpaste.

Yeah, I know it's none of their business, but it still makes me feel shy. I think the reason I'm even thinking about this is because not too long ago I was at GNC buying a protein shake, and two of the employees were talking about customers they'd had earlier that day, and one of them said, "Yeah, I think that dude was totally trying to make his d--- grow, 'cuz people come in here asking all the time if the same stuff he bought makes it grow." So then I started wondering how many women flat-out ask the employees if these herbs make their boobs grow, so that's why I'm nervous that they'll know somehow.

I just don't want to be the customer they make fun of once I leave lol. Blush Especially since I'm going to be returning for a couple months.

If you don't buy online, maybe if you bought stuff one at a time or go to a health food store and buy other stuff too? When I first started NBE, I bought everything at once at GNC, and the guy at the register was kinda creepy and asked me what I was taking Fenugreek for, like he already knew.
Anyway, I've noticed that my pills run out at different intervals, so if I had to go back, I'd only be buying a bottle at a time and you can't really guess what you're there for- especially when supplements usually have more than one use.
Also, I've added a couple herbs to my regimen and I went to an organic/health grocery store instead (Sprouts), and the cashiers didn't even notice what I was buying. They get so many customers and it's like a regular grocery store and the cashiers are just a bunch of high school kids with a part time job who couldn't care less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon