Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

will diet/excersize hinder NBE? and ? on BO

Those r sum nice pix of u as well. I like the pink tone in ur hair.
My hubby likes sexy pix of me as wellWink hehe.

Chealsea, you can't become bulky like a man if you tried, because women don't have enough testosterone. Look at natural female bodybuilders, they try to bulk up but still look feminine. The only way is to use steroids. So don't hold back, lift heavy weights. Otherwise you will plateau and never get a toned, lean body.

Thanks but I don't have the pink tones anymore, it's all my natural color now, which is a very light brown/dark blonde. Last year my hair was all pink the year before it was platinum blonde with pink underneath, I dyed it the natural color to try to get this job, but they ended up hiring someone else with supposedly more experience but she's a dense.

Here's two pics of it all pink and one of it platinum blonde and pink. It was hell getting that pink out lol basically had to cut it out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And yep I agree with Hazel, these are examples of female body builders using steroids...
[Image: a-women-bodybuilder-trainwreck-16.jpg]
[Image: hungary-female-bodybuilders-2009-5-10-15-20-6.jpg]
[Image: Isabell_sample2.jpg]

I would NEVER take steroids those women do not look like women, that is unattractive to me. This is what I would like as far as definition...
[Image: 3246.jpg]
[Image: 33xiut2.jpg]

So definitely agree without steroids, creatine, etc. you will not bulk up, you will look lovely like the two blondes, I want the last ones abs Tongue

Wow that is sum brite pink hair! Cool. Lol.
I am fairly certain that last muscle chick IS A MAN.
That last blonde duz have sum great abs but 4get that, i want her chest! DANG! Idk, tho sumthing seems fake about that pic...
Heres my "abs" theyd b a whole lot better if i could get rid of that fat around em! Ugh!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What fat? Are you freaking nuts? LOL I don't know if you have kids, but I have one and let me tell you my belly fat is stubborn and I guarantee you have NO fat on your abs compared to me.

That last one has good abs, mine used to be like that Sad
Starting gym this week to get them back to that!
Smile
And the last one's boobs are awfully photoshopped, I use photoshop a lot for projects etc, and that's a terrible job. If you look at the left boob (our left) you can see it's photoshopped as the metal behind it bends around the boob lol!

lol Alicia, now that you point it out I notice it. And yes my hubby uses photoshop to do some things, and I sometimes use it for graphic work. When I take pics and see like acne on my face, I just edit it out, or like I have pics of me that was showing back fat and tummy fat, I just edit it lol. But the pics I uploaded of me were not touched like that, only cropped. That's why I didn't upload the ones showing belly more and such, I have them but I did retouch them so it's not what I actually look like. But what most people don't realize is that most models are retouched, the ones not retouched are airbrushed. No woman is as perfect as model pics in real life. If you see them without the make up and photoshopping, they look like all the rest of us, they have flaws too. What I find stupid is when celebs get pics of them without the make up, push up bras, photoshopping, etc. and people rip them apart about their flaws. It's stupid. I find beauty in flaws myself.

Yeah if I see a spot or something I'll just airbrush it out usually Smile it's a god send haha!
I think a lot of people, I find this with my friends, don't realise just how much photoshop is used and how realistic the results are, so don't realise how fake magazines etc tend to be!

And forgot to say, beautiful pics girls x
Exclamation 

HOLY CRAP that is disgusting!!!! But I agree about the better looking more toned bodies now in the other photos... except the one that was mentioned air brushed... I totally noticed right when I saw it; Way too obvious on the abs that they have been overly air brushed or at least added on more muscle maybe...

Oh and Chelsea haha, by the way. I am in LOVE with your heels in your photos.. where did you get them? Those are hot!

and I also really like your pink hair Anastasia. I am going to try and work out more but I tend to get lazy and forget about it. I need to push myself to get that membership to the gym that I canceled back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon