Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

will diet/excersize hinder NBE? and ? on BO

I am completely undergoing a personal transformation, I have lost 20 pounds and plan to lose 20 more, I have completely changed my eating habits, and eat primarily a plant based diet, though not completely vegan/vegetarian. My dh and I have been trying for another child for almost a year with no luck and we are deciding to put that on hold for a few months and I was wanting to maybe start a NBE treatment during this time, and I am wondering about my diet/excersize and whether that will be counterproductive in trying to gain up top? I excersize for 4-5 hours a week, I am doing mostly cardio right now and not any weights. I also avoid dairy quite a bit and was thinking of trying BO and a pumping device, but see that with BO you need to drink protein shakes and the like, will it not be quit as effective?

Thanks

I wish I could be a vegetarian.. Lucky you! I want to lose some pounds as well. Before when I was on an NBE program, I would exercise in my room. Mainly push-ups, crunches, scissors, butt squats, well yeah cardio. And also weights I would use everyday. sometimes every other day, because it makes my muscles sore. I would just sit and lift weights without counting and just keep going cause I lost track. You are supposed to squeeze your chest muscles in when u lift and my tatas were even perkier. I loved it. And I would eat healthy at the time too.. Salad, fruits, meat.
I dont believe it ruins NBE at all.

Typically weight loss during NBE won't work too well, but the pump is an option that may work even while trying to drop a few pounds.

The protein shakes normally don't cause weight loss if you are on a high protein low carb diet. I'm not sure how they will work with a veggie diet though. Maybe someone else can answer that

I know with BO protein is a must, so you would need to get as much in as possible, a healthy way for that is fish. I eat alot of tuna sandwiches. Now I'm trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds, I lost 5 a couple weeks ago, and it hasn't effected my nbe program. I also lost some weight working out doing cardio and weight workouts while taking an herbal product, I lost 10 pounds and gained 2 inches on my bust at the same time. So yes it can be done. But as far as being a vegan and doing BO I don't think that's possible. Cause protein shakes are whey and egg proteins, I have seen some soy ones, but too much soy is bad for you. And I heard of hemp protein shakes, but eh, I don't know about them. As far as getting protein shakes in and exercising, this will cause you to put on muscle mass but lose fat, so you won't lose weight on the scale, but you'll lose fat. When I exercise that's what I do. Back in the states I was going to the gym, getting a 25g protein shake in the morning, eating a healthy lunch, then a protein rich dinner and I went from 127 to 122 so lost 5 pounds, but if I hadn't also gained some muscle, I would have probably went down to 115. If you don't want muscle and muscle definition, then I suggest light cardio, like jogging, and pilates. Pilates will get the body lean but not build muscle. Hope this helps.

Wait. Thing is I would like to start exercising again but I don't want to gain thick obvious muscle like weight lifters have. The only muscle (slightly visible I want to see is in my arms and abs). I dont want my legs to turn out and bulky like a man has. Like those celebrities who watch their weight and exercise, lose weight so fast but also don't get EXTREMELY muscular. I don't know how they do that. But I want to know and I want it !!

I had Ham, sweet potatoes and olives today. I am going to start this diet thing today. I just have to figure out my NBE plan better and vitamins I should buy. I am going to start my NBE program after I do some research again.

Chelsea, you won't get muscular like a male if you don't do heavy weights. I did I believe about 40 to 50 pounds for squats by putting a bar on my shoulders with weights and squatting, I did about 30 pounds benching, 15 pounds in each hand curling, etc. etc. and I didn't get bulky, but rather slender but defined. Are you in the states? If so I went to Gold's Gym and did body pump classes, those are good because it combines everything and you go at a fast pace and that's what got me thin but defined. The reason males get bulky is because of the higher levels of testosterone, they use heavier weights and do more reps. They also take things like creatine. For women, even body builders it ALOT harder for us to bulk up. I knew a few female body builders and they work twice as hard as the males. So you don't need to worry lol.

Just my quick two cents: women DO NOT bulk up like men becuz we DONT have enuff testosterone. I workout 5 days a week. I do pilates, cardio and WEIGHT TRAINING. Im not bulky at all, just got great tone and definition. So dont b afraid, go for it!
P.S. The pix r meant as an example to show u im not bulky at all. They were taken about a month n a half ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hot pics Chelsea, and that's exactly what I'm saying lol women don't have enough testosterone to bulk up quickly, female body builders work twice as hard to get bulky than males do and even then they cannot get as big as males can, it's just not possible unless they start doing steroids.

Here are some pics of me last year during the summer, this was right after getting back from the states when I did body pump and I continued to workout here 3 to 5 times a week doing cardio, pilates, yoga and weight training. I'm trying to get back on the same schedule I was then, but with some things going on lately it's hard to find time, I use to work out an hour to an hour and a half per time. And I have never bulked up.

Oh and hubby loves pics of me in sexy outfits lol so he takes pics in stuff like this all the time. And my hair no longer has the pink tones in it lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, gorgeous pics ladies. And forget the boobs, I'd just love to have a booty like Anastasias.
I'll have to get advice for sure...weights, yoga? Or just a good combo.

LOL bella this is why I want to do NBE, to even things out a bit lol, my but is 38 to 39 inches when measuring like you do your hips and waist, my hips are 37, waist 26 to 27, and currently bust goes between 35 1/2 to 36. I think once I get to a 32DD that will even things out LOL, which would be at 38 inches on bust. Right now I'm a 32C. Oh and there is a thread over on the noogleberry forum about butt enhancement, http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...750.0.html yea the funny thing is, when we picked out that black outfit in my pics, the pic on the internet advertising it, it almost covered the model's butt, it no where near covers mine. My hubby is a butt man he doesn't care if my boobs get bigger he's fine with them now, but I kinda want things even.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon