Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush & massage

EEEEEEK, I just found this info on another thread and now im a lil freaked out an really disapointed! I really wanted to try red clover and I already bought and tried AND enjoyed the tea! Ne1 kno nething bout this or have ne thoughts?

SAW PALMETTO may interact with RED CLOVER

Both saw palmetto and red clover contain chemicals that may reduce the blood's ability to form clots. When taken together, they may increase the risk of dangerous bleeding. Individuals who take both may need more frequent blood tests to make sure that blood is clotting properly. Additionally, saw palmetto and red clover both contain chemicals that act like hormones in the body. If they are taken at the same time, their hormonal effects may interfere. Individuals who decide to use them together should also be alert for decreased hormonal effects. If problems occur, saw palmetto, red clover, or both may need to be reduced or stopped. You may want to ask your healthcare provider about this potential interaction if you think you are having problems.

This interaction is well-documented and is considered minor in severity.

Chelsee,

Avoid Red Clover for NBE, it will just make you fat anyway. The stuff in that post looks like a bunch of scare material for people who have something to sell. What is the link to it?

Check the amount of herbs that you are taking. You should be at around 2000 to 3000mg per day of each herb. One of the drawbacks of the enhancement blend is that it is easy to think that one is taking enough when they are not.

Just remember that there are three herbs in the enhancement blend. If, for example, you are taking capsules, and the capsules are 575mg each, you need three capsules to get 575mg of any one of the herbs.

I am still in favor of individual herbs. But for the enhancement blend everyone needs to be aware of this characteristic.

Good luck,

Wahaika

Thanks for the input wahaikaSmile. I dont remember what the link was for that thread. I think i just looked up "red clover" in the search engine. At any rate i just decided to enjoy the occasional cup of red clover tea. Actually i recieve emails from luciel sorella (flat2fab lady), n ot personal emails of course but in one of the emails she talks about takin sp and rc together and duznt say ne thing about it bein a problem so im not gonna worry bout it.
Whats this about it making u fat tho? Ive also heard sp can give u cellulite??
Also with the enhancement blend i take 3 575mg pills 3 x a day ALONG with 2 droppers (333mg each) 3 x a day so thats 2485 EACH time i take my herbs. So thats a grand total of 7455 herbs a day. Does that sound rite? So do i need to give or take ne thing?

The grand total that I get is 3 X 575 X 3 = 575*9 = 5175,
2 * 333 * 3 = 333 * 6 = 1998,
5175 + 1998 = 7173 total of herbs.
Which turns out to be: 7173 / 3 =
2391 of fenugreek
2391 of saw palmetto
2391 of wild yam

Probably about right but you could go a little higher toward 3000mg. Additional things to do:
1000mg of EPO three times per day
1000ms of flaxseed oil three times per day
A multivitamin with a good B complex in it once per day.
Massage fenugreek/olive oil/(EPO or Borage oil) mixture until absorbed then follow with 30 minutes of heat from a heated pad at least once per day.

Wahaika

Alritey, ill add an extra pill and dropper to the mix. Cuz quite honestly im getting a bit discouraged since ive been on this program for a month and havnt seen much of ne thing.
I already take a good multivitamin and a b complex plus additional e and c vitamins and flax oil. I already do the massage thing twise a day with heat afterwards while i listen to kenneth blake hypnosis. I just started the hypnosis 3 days ago.
U seem to have a lot of knowledge. What kind of results have u had? Do u have ne pix?

My wife had good results. No pix. I don't have any inclination to use the stuff on myself.

Oh im sorry i didnt realize u were a guy. Whos ur wife? I mean duz she have a profile here?

i'm on pretty much the same program, but lower doses right now. starting to ramp up and add things. How do you take the extract? do you mix it in a drink or anything, or do you just take it? how's the taste? i haven't tried that yet, i've just been using it for massage, mixed with firming lotion.
good luck on your program!

Hi quinn, i like to put my extract in soy milk. Its actually really good. It almost complements the flavor. I do, however, take the extract alone sumtimes and i wouldnt recomend it, yuck!

Hi yall, just a quick update:
Ive been on my program 5 and a half weeks now. I think ive grown 1/4 to a 1/2 inch. Im not sure how much I trust the tape measure. Im also late for my period. I got my last one a few days after I 1st started taking my herbs and I havnt had one since.
Also ive been real bad about taking my herbs in the afternoon lately but I still seem to have growing pains. I also took a few days break from blaketalks... Ha ive been a bad girl lately lol. But like I said, ive had sum growth. SMALL growth but growth nontheless. Even my hubby whos a total skeptical critic said they seem a lil differentBig Grin.
Ive been takin pix and once there more substantial ill post em. Till then ill keep ya posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon